Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Seems the tomes include Micaiah's Divine Flame. I guess that's the closest we're going to get to light magic.

I wonder if we're going to get any Stones along these lines. Not a great pool of characters to draw from...

Edited by Othin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From GameFAQs, some of the base stats have been recorded:

http://www.mirupage.com/fe13/index.html

Huh, this says Sol, Soiree, and Frederick all have Discipline. Sounds like it really is a Cavalier class skill, to make it easier to manage their two weapons. They just have to make that class overpowered, huh?

Frederick's only skills are Discipline and Outdoor Battle, however. Perhaps Great Knight has no LV1 skill? This could make sense, if Great Knights having three weapons have just one skill instead of two, while classes with only one weapon get a third skill to make up for it.

Also, Ardan's skills as Defense +2, Indoor Battle, and Vantage. With Vantage making sense as a skill he has as Ardan rather than because of his class, and a lower leveled Callum having Defense +2 but not Indoor Battle, I think it's a safe bet that Defense +2 is the LV1 Knight skill and Indoor Battle is the LV10 skill.

Edited by Othin

You have no idea how happy

Usable Holsety

Makes me.

Also Vengeance seems quite incredible with Skillx2 activation.

And if Lightning Speed triggers every turn, it is pretty much the most overpowered skill in existence.

The bonus damage is the users MAX HP minus CURRENT HP, meaning that if you have max HP, it does nothing. It sounds nice, but most of the time you'll be keeping your magic users in the back lines because there's a fine line between "not max HP" and "dead" for a magic user, generally. Maybe you might get a small bit of bonus damage, but you'll likely be very close to max HP most of the time.

But, I guess you can keep your HP away from max for the bonus damage, but bit riskier.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

You have no idea how happy

Usable Holsety

Makes me.

And if Lightning Speed triggers every turn, it is pretty much the most overpowered skill in existence.

DLC characters apparently don't keep their items. So it's not confirmed that we'll actually be able to use it, although I'd be shocked if it wasn't available in some form.

I also love the sound of Vengeance. It's random, but deals with the sorts of high chances that warrant serious consideration, and is strategy-focused with HP loss.

Lightning Speed requires killing an enemy, but at long as you can target and kill an enemy on the player phase each turn, yeah, it sounds fantastic. I'm guessing your movement will be restricted to remaining mobility, though.

But yes, Lightning Speed makes no mention of an activation rate. Neither, for that matter, does Counter. Whereas skills like Miracle and Astra do mention activation rates. If Counter activates 100% of the time, it will be amazing.

I wonder what Battle Monks and Battle Clerics will get with Valkyries getting Resistance Cry. They'll need something good in order to stand out. Probably another healing ability - perhaps Healing Cry?

Edited by Othin

DLC characters apparently don't keep their items. So it's not confirmed that we'll actually be able to use it, although I'd be shocked if it wasn't available in some form.

I also love the sound of Vengeance. It's random, but deals with the sorts of high chances that warrant serious consideration, and is strategy-focused with HP loss.

Lightning Speed requires killing an enemy, but at long as you can target and kill an enemy on the player phase each turn, yeah, it sounds fantastic. I'm guessing your movement will be restricted to remaining mobility, though.

But yes, Lightning Speed makes no mention of an activation rate. Neither, for that matter, does Counter. Whereas skills like Miracle and Astra do mention activation rates. If Counter activates 100% of the time, it will be amazing.

makes the Dark Mage even more interesting, huh?

Can't you steal it or can you not steal weapons ala GBA games/Not steal the first slot weapon and he only has one weapon?

There is no indication of being able to steal any weapons or items in this game.

The Critical +10 (when no allies are close) ability on the Mage class looks terribly misplaced. It shouldn't be terribly hard to separate them from the rest of the team for the attack, but it would benefit a unit with great movement and some defensive properties a lot more.

Some skill info

According to ChinaFE, Ronku has Evade+10 as a skill, probably the Myrmidon level 1 skill. Ayra also has a skill icon with a +10 on it, so it likely makes sense. Haven't seen any info on Myrmidon skills.

Anna has Movement +1 and Lockpick. Olivia the Dancer has Luck+4.

I can't understand Grego's skills. "武器節約" and "後の先" First one appears to be Chinese, second one is Japanese?

Ayra has +10 Evade, Vantage, +1 Movement and Astra.

Evade+10 doesn't seem to show in her stats screen, I'm guessing it only activates in battle and gives the bonus then. That, or it's something else?

Cuan has a skill that could, visually, pass for Sol. But Sigurd doesn't?

Grego's skills:

Skill: "武器節約"

Description: "幸运x2%的概率发动,攻击时武器耐久不减"

Skill: "後の先"

Description: "被敌人攻击时 命中、回避+10"

Edit: I've been slowly adding more stuff to this Spoiler tag as I find stuff, with a handful of edits. (Just a quick note so no one misses anything.)

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

The Critical +10 (when no allies are close) ability on the Mage class looks terribly misplaced. It shouldn't be terribly hard to separate them from the rest of the team for the attack, but it would benefit a unit with great movement and some defensive properties a lot more.

well they promote to dark knight which is mounted and has great defense base so i think it was designed with dark knight in mind

which is nice as it shows there thinking ahead with the skill and aren't just adding random skills without thinking Yay balance

Edited by goodperson707

Wait...if I download the DLC once, like the Marth DLC, will it stay on my game forever or will I have to redownload for a new save file?

Considering that it takes up space on your 3DS, it won't be on your game forever. It'll be on your 3DS as long as you want it there.

or when moving forward just make your Mage the first unit to move, so that when he attacks he's out of range of all your allies?

[spoiler=Support Rank Bonuses]Source: ChinaFE Forums (Don't know if confirmed yet.)

C Rank: +10 Hit

B Rank: +15 Hit, +10 Avoid

A Rank: +15 Hit, +10 Crit, +10 Avoid, +10 Crit Avoid

S Rank: +30 Hit, +20 Crit, +20 Avoid, +20 Crit Avoid, and "デュアルアタック可能" not sure what it means.

Seems like support bonuses are uniform, rather than defined by affinities.

[spoiler=Support Rank Bonuses]Source: ChinaFE Forums (Don't know if confirmed yet.)

C Rank: +10 Hit

B Rank: +15 Hit, +10 Avoid

A Rank: +15 Hit, +10 Crit, +10 Avoid, +10 Crit Avoid

S Rank: +30 Hit, +20 Crit, +20 Avoid, +20 Crit Avoid, and "デュアルアタック可能" not sure what it means.

Seems like support bonuses are uniform, rather than defined by affinities.

hmm, well at the very least, those are all useful

Those seem pretty off to me.

Unless they changed it from the preview version, they should be more like this:

None: +10 Hit

C: +10 Hit, Avoid (?)

B: +10 Hit, Avoid, Critical Evade

A: +10 Hit, Avoid, Critical, Critical Evade

S: +15 Hit, +10 Avoid, Critical, Critical Evade (?)

Those seem pretty off to me.

Maybe, their tables are a bit messed up. Combinations of FE11/12 info along with FE13 stuff, while it's a mixmash of Japanese and Chinese, it's definitely a work in progress.

For reference, ChinaFE's support bonuses are from Pegasus Knight, whose FE13 wiki I don't trust all too well. There is some nice-looking content being added right now though.

Also, Chinese sites often use a bit of Japanese, for names and stuff that they're lazy to Chinese-fy, and you do know that Japanese use Chinese symbols for Kanji, right? ^^