Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Alright, I decided to google it. Of course I don't know how reliable this comment (246) is, but

クロムはソシアルかアーチャーにしかなれんのに

ルキナは6種類くらいなれる・・・

"Krom can only change into Cavalier and Archer, while Lucina can change into six classes..."

Hmm

Wonder if you can get Luna off an Aether hit

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...Pass and Lethalithy and extra movement distance. It seems Assassins can start doing their jobs properly.

Heh, Red curse and Concentration. Now I can properly set up my mage team to nuke some buggers.

[spoiler=MU Child]

If MU hook up with Tiki, can their kid be a Manakete?

Well, we've already seen a screenshot of Nono!Mark around, so probably yes.

Do we know if the Spotpass characters can Change Seal or not? Sigurd's level 20 and his stats are rather far from max. :(

Also where's Adept/Wrath? It won't feel the same without them.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Do we know if that can Change Seal or not? Sigurd's level 20 and his stats are rather far from max. :(

Also where's Adept/Wrath? It won't feel the same without them.

>Skills (40%)

There are 40+ classes, each with at least (or exactly) 2 exclusive skills. They're definitely going to be somewhere.

Ten bucks Berserker gets Wrath.

>Skills (40%)

There are 40+ classes, each with at least (or exactly) 2 exclusive skills. They're definitely going to be somewhere.

Ten bucks Berserker gets Wrath.

You win $10, see spoiler for info

None of the remaining classes feel very Adept-y, (it's usually a swordmaster thing) but there's still a few tier 2 classes missing their skills. (Griffon Knight missing 1, Dark Peg, Dark Knight, Great Knight, Sniper) Sniper might be likely, but they have one skill already.

[spoiler=More Skill info]

Source: http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/20.html

Sniper:

Level 5: +20 Accuracy, Gives +20 Accuracy

15: Nothing listed yet

Trickster:

5: Lucky 7: +20 Hit/Avoid until the 7th turn.

15: Pass (I think)

Berserker:

5: Wrath: +20 Crit under 50% HP

15: Axe Expert: +5 Damage with Axes

Judging by the Axe/Lance/Sword Expert stuff, Griffon Knight's last ability might be Axe Expert too, since it also uses one weapon like the others, but hopefully not.

Also, the skills aren't exclusive. As far as I can tell, Paladin and Heroes both get Sol.

Pass on Trickster might be a mistake, sounds rather silly that they'd repeat just one skill like that. (Cleric/Curate don't count.)

Adept on Sniper wouldn't sound odd to me... though all their skills so far have been skill-based...

Edited by TheEnd

Umm... managed to find some more Class Skills updated from both of the linked sources in the Skills page, I'd be grateful if anyone more skilled in Japanese can pull a more clear translation...

[spoiler=Short List](from h_yusaku)

Dark Knight

Learned at Lv. 5

スロースタート

毎ターン命中・回避が1ずつ上昇

15ターン経過以後、効果は切れる

Slow Start: Hit and Avoid increase by 1 each turn. Effect gets cut (aka. no more increase) once the 15th turn is reached.

Learned at Lv. 15

生命吸収

自分から攻撃して敵を倒すと、HP50%回復

Life Drain: Recovers (as in absorb) 50% of the enemy's HP if the user defeats the enemy.

(from FE13 WT wiki)

Bow Knight

Learned at Lv. 5

技の叫び

「応援」コマンド選択時、1ターン周囲3マス以内の味方の技+4

Skill Cry: like the other Cries, but with Skill

Learned at Lv. 15

弓殺し

敵が斧装備時、命中・回避+50

Bow Slayer: Hit and Avoid +50 when the enemy is equipped with a bow

Edited by AstraSage

Huh

The bow slayer description talks about axe-wielding enemies

Re-checked it... The source indulged in a bit of copypasta as an easy way out (you see, the Hero's Axe Slayer skill was close by), yet forgot to double Kanji-check.

Edited by AstraSage

Do crossbows return in this game? ^^'

As far as we know, no. Warrior have Bows with no restriction, it seems.

Honestly, it's not a huge loss, crossbows were weak on the Snipers, if decent-ish because Shinon was tough enough for enemy phase action. They could be amusingly abused with the Slayer skills, but that only applies on a handful of maps.

Regarding Selena: Her artwork matches the mercenary class (same armor, the arm shield). If her default class were myrmidon then her artwork would reflect that and her model as a mercenary would be different

Just one thing, does Naga have a bigger role in this game than in past games, or is he/she just a plot device yet again? Didn't the game's story have something to do with two dragons, Naga and Gimle awakening? If so, how come there's no further mention of Naga so far?

It's seems that during all these 40 pages, has. It once been a mention of Olivia, our dancer, ( if I'm wrong, let it go k?)

So is there any new news about her?

We know she can use swords?

Does anyone know if she has multiple dances?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was no information, as dancers are not a very popular class,

I'd expect all the experimenting to be done on other classes first, but since I like dancers , and her design is cool, I'd like to know..,

It's seems that during all these 40 pages, has. It once been a mention of Olivia, our dancer, ( if I'm wrong, let it go k?)

So is there any new news about her?

We know she can use swords?

Does anyone know if she has multiple dances?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was no information, as dancers are not a very popular class,

I'd expect all the experimenting to be done on other classes first, but since I like dancers , and her design is cool, I'd like to know..,

As far as I know, there is nothing new about her that we don't already know.

Yes, she can use swords as shown in a class exposition video.

I'm not sure but I think she has special skills. Maybe one of those is a special dance.

Yes, Olivia is the dancer

She can apparently have a son

She can fight with swords

I'm assuming she can use the regular "give a unit a second turn" dance and there's also Special Dance that "Strength, Magic, Defence and Resistance +2 for the unit who moves last for one Turn"