Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Only one answer]AFAIK My Unit isn't forced to marry; they marry whoever they achieve an S support with, which is anyone of the opposite gender. Apparently they can even marry the children (his marriage with Lucina has been confirmed).

[spoiler=Only one answer]AFAIK My Unit isn't forced to marry; they marry whoever they achieve an S support with, which is anyone of the opposite gender. Apparently they can even marry the children (his marriage with Lucina has been confirmed).

marry kids? ok

marry your friends kids? ok

marry same gender allies of same age? HELL NAW

so fair o 3o

So is the Mark = Mark the tactician from FE7 talk just speculation? I mean, it'd be great if true, but evidence would be super.

And I'm surprised we haven't received more word on potential crossover characters. I certainly hope it's more than just Masked Marth + Tiki!

Just speculation at the moment.

Well, the game seems to be set thousands of years after FE3 so it's unlikely anyone else made it. Nono does mention Bantu, but he's probably dead by now.

Awww, I want a dude manakete...

Darn, I just realised it's impossible to have a male Manakete since all the pairable Manaketes are female, meaning MU has to be male and Mark has to be female.

Apparently you can get a male Taguel though.

..And I guess you could pray that Bantu or somebody is released as a DLC or SpotPass character : P

EDIT

Dunno if she's been spotted before, but...

selena_roll.jpg

Apparently Selena, Tiamo's kid.

Edited by VincentASM

Darn, I just realised it's impossible to have a male Manakete since all the pairable Manaketes are female, meaning MU has to be male and Mark has to be female.

Reclass? Then again it's probably impossible. Changing the weapon you use and possibly mounting/dismounting is pretty simple. Changing your race from human to a shape shifter? A little more difficult...

Edited by Snix

weapon info from gfaqs

Bronze Axe E 4 80 1   50
Iron Axe   D 7 75 1   40
Hand Axe   D 3 70 1-2 25 

Bronze Lance E 3 90 1   50
Iron Lance   D 6 85 1   40
Javelin      D 2 80 1-2 25

Rank Might Acc Range Usage in that order

Holy Bow 11 pow 70 acc 0 crit 2 range 35 usage note: Every kill with this bow will recover 10 HP for the user.

edit: remembered I could format with code tags...

Edited by Paperblade

Question about all the kids: does anyone know who the dads are?

You make the pairings yourself, so the dads vary. Krom and male MU are the only fathers who determine a second kid.

Edited by Othin

You make the pairings yourself, so the dads vary. Krom and male MU are the only fathers who determine a second kid.

There were a couple posts by TheEnd and Vincent which confirmed fathers each had their own kid though?

There were a couple posts by TheEnd and Vincent which confirmed fathers each had their own kid though?

Not as far as I know for any other characters.

I'm also going by the version Vincent currently lists under the Marriage section of the site, so I'd expect that if he's posted evidence to the contrary, he'd change the site as well.

Looking through the wiki site i noticed that the 1st promoted boss you fight is in chapter 9 and he is once again a General (if i translated it correctly)