Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see a game that allows grown men to shack up with a little girl look down on two guys being together. I'm steering clear of supports whenever I play this.

Also, I think the problem with their technology isn't so much about using electricity, but it doesn't seem to have evolved at all since the old days. It makes it feel like the large amount of time this takes place after is just a lie.

Love shack. . . kindergarten (god, I feel like a need a shower after that joke)

Maybe the people of FE are just lazy? No one has the drive to improve their technologies past simple tomes and metalworking.

Or maybe they're really dumb, and can't figure out how to make magitech yet.

Or maybe IS didn't want to go with the FE on Mars thing lol

Edited by StrategistPockystix

http://bbs.fireemblem.net/read.php?tid=222583&fpage=1

These guys seems to be putting together some tables with info about the game, if anyone can read it, there could be some new info. There's what seems to be skills, items, something mentioning levels (perhaps skill gains?), some more items, weapon rank bonuses (swords get +3 dmg at A, it seems), some calculations, and some other stuff that I cannot even begin to guess, since I cannot read it.

Edit: Google Translate is very bad at Chinese.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

There's a bit of new info, but I'm lazy to check it atm to be honest, even though I can read Chinese.

I will mention that the calculation tables are straight from FE12 or at least they were when I last checked them. So it's missing stuff like Hit = 1.5x Skill +...

Also, unless they changed the support bonuses from the preview vdersion, those support bonuses look a bit off.

Edited by VincentASM

The class reel and the stat graphs of some characters, but mostly nothing of note that we haven't already seen skimming through it. Figured I'd post anyway. Edited by Kelsper

The class reel and the stat graphs of some characters, but mostly nothing of note that we haven't already seen skimming through it. Figured I'd post anyway.

I hate to see it just sit there

I wanna press any button o A o

also, Soldier have a really cool animation. . . are we sure they are enemy-only? seems like a waste. . .

Edited by StrategistPockystix

The class reel and the stat graphs of some characters, but mostly nothing of note that we haven't already seen skimming through it. Figured I'd post anyway.

Who is that on the bottom screen as an assassin? Never seen him before?

Well, there's a new Assassin guy, it looks like. And a new female General, maybe? And Flavia is verified as a Hero, although it's still not clear if she's playable. Probably is, though.

After all, we now have verification that all the other title screen characters are playable.

Also verifies Gangrel as not only a Trickster but that his sword really exists. And is the Sorcerer that Henry guy?

Edited by Othin

Well, there's a new Assassin guy, it looks like. And a new female General, maybe? And Flavia is verified as a Hero, although it's still not clear if she's playable. Probably is, though.

Also verifies Gangrel as not only a Trickster but that his sword really exists. And is the Sorcerer that Henry guy?

If I'm not mistaken the new assassin is someone's kid can't remember who it is though :/

EDIT

It's liz's kid (according to Gfaqs) image from gamefaqs

Edited by Velth

http://bbs.fireemble...=222583&fpage=1

These guys seems to be putting together some tables with info about the game, if anyone can read it, there could be some new info. There's what seems to be skills, items, something mentioning levels (perhaps skill gains?), some more items, weapon rank bonuses (swords get +3 dmg at A, it seems), some calculations, and some other stuff that I cannot even begin to guess, since I cannot read it.

Edit: Google Translate is very bad at Chinese.

Been reading through it. There is Chinese but mostly Japanese. I'm guessing they are still translating them. It just weapon type, it's stats and it's cost and other things that I can't read (since it's in Japanese)

So.... are we gonna be able to recruit Gangriel lD ?

Gangrielx MU

Yay. Henry looks really... not like a sorcerer '3' He's the nice dark magic user archetype, then~?

His clothes look sorcerer like. But the rest of him does not.

Flaviaaaaaa <33333

That femGen resembles that one pic with Soiree and a femArmour except different hair colour, but not sure from angle.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

No comments were made about these when I first posted them. Did they have anything interesting in them (Marriage for Richt and I think more of alreddy infamous pedo accusation Tiki+MU convo)?

2hhf9fd.jpg

110zksm.jpg

352n95k.jpg

Edited by deuxhero