Game screenshots & info

No. 3

and are you sure master lord has a str cap of 40? the classes' highest base stat is str

pegasus mage: just hit "reply" on your iphone (i assume you're using the IPB app?) and check between the spoiler tags in the quote, you'll see the content

Omg thank you,

No I'm not, how do I get it?

The link in the bottom not working..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pegasusmage: don't actually reply, just tap reply then go back before you hit reply so you can read what's in a spoiler tag (i copy+pasted image links too)

That would be wrong anyway, since the characters ingame see it as fucking weird. Why the hell did they put this in the game?

I suppose you could argue that they put it in for. . . those types of fans. (not a prude about the subject, but if we're basing this entirely on the idea of haveing kids, why have what amounts to a kid be one of the potential candidates. . .)

but then, that just brings up the question of why that's ok, but homosexual pairings are apparently not.

I'm really trying to not agree with the whole "lol japan" mentality, but it's hard to play devil's advocate here, especially when it's on such a squick subject as pedophilia. . .

I dunno, call it whatever you like, it just seems like a really backwards decision.

*edit* we could also say Donny fits into this subject, if he is underage, and not "arguably" like Nono

Edited by StrategistPockystix

I wanna try and justify it with "well, in those times you'd have your kids young"

. . . but then I'd still feel pretty squick

Still, I could see this barring release, since it IS something pretty morally questionable. . . as apposed to homosexuality, which is really only barred for religious reasons

[sarcasm] but that's how the church likes it anyway [/sarcasm]

It does fit with the sort of "midieval" superstitious society that they are protraying. The only laws about sex and reproduction in midieval europe was that the two involved had to be wed. And homosexual marriage was illegal.

Also as for the whole nono is a loli, if she was prepubescent and thus incapable of reproduction, because she is a dragon its unlikely she would become mature within a normal human lifespan. So assuming she can have children, she is likely just petite.

[spoiler=Pairing/Marriage]You guys are aware that they're not likely doing it right then and there, right? Assuming that the kids are time traveling, you have no idea how long it takes for any consummation, maybe it's not for another 10 years, then another 15+ for the kid to come of age and then travel back. Don't forget that Dew, Sylvia and Lachesis in FE4 was very young, and it's quite likely others in the cast were "technically" under-aged (not that you'd know by looking, because lol games/anime, where 14-year-olds look 20), and it's quite implied they DID do it around that time.

It does fit with the sort of "midieval" superstitious society that they are protraying. The only laws about sex and reproduction in midieval europe was that the two involved had to be wed. And homosexual marriage was illegal.

Also as for the whole nono is a loli, if she was prepubescent and thus incapable of reproduction, because she is a dragon its unlikely she would become mature within a normal human lifespan. So assuming she can have children, she is likely just petite.

Soso mentions that it's weird that her father was attracted to her mother, that both looks and acts like a child. Their world does not seem to have these creepy rules.

[spoiler=Pairing/Marriage]You guys are aware that they're not likely doing it right then and there, right? Assuming that the kids are time traveling, you have no idea how long it takes for any consummation, maybe it's not for another 10 years, then another 15+ for the kid to come of age and then travel back. Don't forget that Dew, Sylvia and Lachesis in FE4 was very young, and it's quite likely others in the cast were "technically" under-aged (not that you'd know by looking, because lol games/anime, where 14-year-olds look 20), and it's quite implied they DID do it around that time.

Manaketes age very slowly though, so it doesn't really matter. She would still have the same body and act the same even if it took that long.

Manaketes age very slowly though, so it doesn't really matter. She would still have the same body and act the same even if it took that long.

That is true, (I was partially referring to the Donny mention) however, Manaketes are still much older than they appear. While they do occasionally act childish, it's usually mentioned that they can be very serious when needed as well, meaning that their mental maturity probably isn't an issue. Physically is another story, but in medieval-type times/worlds, if you're physically capable of having a child, you're old enough for it.

are you trying to say that the mechanic that is strictly better than Rescue in every conceivable scenario won't be abused

Not every conceivable scenario. It cannot be used without taking up the turn of the unit being picked up.

It's definitely powerful, and will have many great uses. But it has its limits. And it seems like the game puts up enough of a fight, at least on the harder difficulties, to push it to those limits.

Yikes, my internet just happened to die after my last post, so I didn't get to mention the specifics. In any case, it seems like none of the images I was after disappeared, so no worries.

[spoiler=??? with capped stats]lucina_capped1.jpg

One of her weapons is "Sol". Could it be the Sol Lance from FE2?

[spoiler=Reference to FE1/3]Apparently Nono knows Bantu.

[spoiler=My Unit likes little girls]Same conversation as Libera and Soso, but with My Unit instead. So Libera was her father before?

[spoiler=My Unit likes little girls]Same conversation as Libera and Soso, but with My Unit instead. So Libera was her father before?

Seems likely, yeah. What kind of guy calls his own daughter "-san", though? Dammit Libera

>MU's face

Oh God

Or I suppose time-travelling shenanigans mean they don't feel "close" just yet (damn Japanese and its insane focus on context)... by the way, have we heard confirmation about how and/or when the children pop up?

Edited by TheEnd

I think it's possible that in the first convo where Libera was talking to Soso, he wasn't her father. Then, in this playthrough, he was, so the convo got shifted from Soso and Libera to Soso and MU. With the pairings and stuff, I don't think conversations will be static. In FE4, for example, Celice, on the behalf of Levin, could talk to 3 different girls if any of them had him as their father. Fin did the same, on his own behalf.

Also, if you can pair MU and Lucina, how would their kids come back in time? I mean, the kids are coming back presumably because something horrible is going to happen that they are there to prevent. However, now that they've come back, the future will be changed. So MU's and Lucina's kids would have no reason to come back.

Hm the point about reduced player phase is a pretty good one for a flaw of Double's. I typically don't really rely on it to much in my runs and have a tanky/dodgy unit left in the range of several enemy units so that they will all suicide on enemy phase; probably aren't playing on a high enough difficulty then. But in this perspective I thought it'd be more useful to have say, 4 extra buffed units than 8 normal units. Admittedly, this Double would become redundant once everyone becomes a murder god by themselves. I guess Double's main use could be to transport foot units if move doesn't get reduced.

Also,that speed cap on Lucina is beautiful, though the strength is kinda low; the falchion probably makes up for it though

Oh wait, how is weight treated? Is it mitigated by strength or removed completely again?

Edited by Zyriex

are you trying to say that the mechanic that is strictly better than Rescue in every conceivable scenario won't be abused

There are some situations where using double probably would have been a worse choice than not using it. In FE12 Lunatic or Lunatic reverse, if it was possible for 2 units to act one stronger one like double it would limit how many enemies you could kill on the player phase.

In the maps later in the game that have reinforcements it's easy to get overwhelmed on the enemy phase if you can't kill enough enemies during the player phase.

[spoiler=about the screenshots]Hahaha the fortune teller is back

Mariabel's son is a delinquent - also lol at his description ("he looks strong but actually has pretty much no talent")

And Soiree's daughter doesn't even look human, she's like a silly golem with that armor

Edited by TheEnd

[spoiler=about the screenshots]Hahaha the fortune teller is back

Mariabel's son is a delinquent - also lol at his description ("he looks strong but actually has pretty much no talent")

And Soiree's daughter doesn't even look human, she's like a silly golem with that armor

[spoiler=] I'm calling that this guy has a low growths in general

Edited by Kalas

Oh yeah, the love fortune teller shows things both ways now

[spoiler=MUxNono, KromxNono]

MU: I'D LIKE TO SPAR WITH HER (goddammit, is this FE12's MU)

Nono: HE SMELLS NICE

Fortune teller: Just fuck already

Krom: (loves)

Nono: STAY AWAY FROM ME

Fortune teller: Yeah, you'd better give up

Translations are liberal