Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lucky fucks. I can bypass my school's internet filter, but I can't log in to post - and more importantly, can't open spoiler tags.

I've been picking up the scraps left out of the tags, but that is not enough to satisfy my hunger. NOW I FEED.

---

DELICIOUS.

Regarding Donny: Based on the stat changes, he used a Change Seal to go directly from Villager to Hero. This indicates that changing directly into promoted classes is possible for characters with the four special, non-promoting classes. So maybe it happens at LV20, maybe LV21. LV20 fits better with the LV10 minimum for unpromoted units normally using Change Seals and Master Seals, although this would indicate that it might be possible to promote regular LV20 units by using a Change Seal, as well. Which actually seems reasonable. Didn't we hear that there was a way to promote other than using Master Seals?

No surprise that he's the one with Good Growths, but it's good that we can confirm that the combination really was the most logical one: a ridiculously powerful growth skill and an apparently ridiculously weak growth character.

As for other stuff:

I get the idea that each possible parent character has a set child character, rather than being dependent on just one parent. So Krom has Lucina, MU has Mark, Sumia has Cynthia, and Nono has Soso. Not clear to what extent Lucina is a special case. My impression is that she must be forced into the party at some point, so perhaps she'll have substitute attributes to default to if Krom isn't married by then? Probably inferior attributes, but enough to work things out.

Also, I have to say that I quite like how they handled Lucina. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME.

Edited by Othin

[spoiler=Marusu]So we know for certain the Marth wearing a mask is actually Krom's daughter from the future? I'm honestly surprised they gave us a twist that's actually satisfying. People figured out him being a girl, but nothing about being Krom's kid. Did she wear a mask to not fuck up the timeline or something?

So there's a Soso too? Now the game is just mocking me.

asdlaksjdnlksjdnclkdj The ONE spoiler tag I opened HAD to be this one. :facepalm:

Looking at the battle prep screen again, I notice one more new character, Henry. He seems to be the other, white-haired Dark Mage we've been seeing.

oh come on no one posts about it for hours but then the moment I go back to mention it

Edited by Othin

I'm still highly interested in how long the game runs. From the fans and the Famitsu review, this was sensationalized as a love-letter to fans. And with all this content up-right and front, I'm very curious to see whether there is post-game, alternate new-game scenarios, or other things which let the game be played not only as a love-letter, but as an enduring one (not a cheap quickie).

I'm still highly interested in how long the game runs. From the fans and the Famitsu review, this was sensationalized as a love-letter to fans. And with all this content up-right and front, I'm very curious to see whether there is post-game, alternate new-game scenarios, or other things which let the game be played not only as a love-letter, but as an enduring one (not a cheap quickie).

I am also very interested in how long it runs and from what i've gathered so far is that up to this point the furthest people have gotten and posted about it is chapter 18 and according the people who post the images there hasn't been any major antagonist revealed so far.So i guess its safe to guess that the game will be quite long , and we'll be seeing if there is post game content once someone finishes it

Well there's DLC and battles against other My Unit teams and spotpass characters plus repeatable overworld battles. Sounds like enough to me!

I am also very interested in how long it runs and from what i've gathered so far is that up to this point the furthest people have gotten and posted about it is chapter 18 and according the people who post the images there hasn't been any major antagonist revealed so far.So i guess its safe to guess that the game will be quite long , and we'll be seeing if there is post game content once someone finishes it

I agree. Kid Icarus proved to be quite long for the type of game it is(not to mention everything that happens at once) and had replayability coupled with an online mode that functioned well. I'm guessing this game could stretch to near-RD length for a hopeful outlook. Heck, maybe longer. Guess I can only wait and see...

Well there's DLC and battles against other My Unit teams and spotpass characters plus repeatable overworld battles. Sounds like enough to me!

The DLC battles are most likely going to be generic quickie battles, or at best the type of DLC content experimented with FE12. The other stuff is about as much content as the creature campaign in FE8 :(

I'm really interested to see something like FE7's separate modes, only with even more content (after all Valencia needs to be teased in its own right!).

The way some of the kids talk about their parents make it seem like they didn't know at least one of them, which makes me wonder if the future was like chapter 5 of FE4.

Well, if all the children are showing up here, I'm guessing something went seriously wrong in the future they're trying to change. However, I'm sure the parents will be available throughout the entire playable story; they just left things vague like that to limit how many scenarios they'd have to write for while still having material to work with. It seems like if you pair Nono with anyone, you'll get Soso no matter who the father is, so if the father is anyone other than Libera, her support with him makes sense. Then it could just get changed for that special case.

[spoiler=Couple Question]So, is it confirmed that couples can have children even if the parents do not include Krom or MU? For instance, will pairs such as Sol and Tiamo conceive?

Edited by ReedTien

Alright, so where's Afa now. He's gotta make an appearance.

I bet he's Anna's kid. Nah...

BTW, does anybody living in the American time zone and with a lot of spare time want to do me a huge favour?

I'm looking for somebody who can help me save all the interesting images from this point onwards, until I return (in about 12 hours time). A lot of Japanese images vanish pretty quickly.

What did they do to make her cry enough to give us the insanity that is the FE12 Rainbow Potion, then?

Tell her FE13 wouldn't have yuri?

Show her how Soso was made?

Have her watch silently as more and more of her people slowly turned into feral beasts that were then used by man as mere mounts?