Game screenshots & info

No. 3

It's honestly a little odd how little info's come out, especially for a big release like this one. I'd be expecting streams at this point, let alone basic info about length/character recruitment/etc.

You have to remember that the game technically hasn't yet been released. Only a handful of people would have gotten their copies early from some stores that do that kind of thing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This stuff is awesome. Glad to hear about it.

I am seriously looking for to this.

As for the spoilers...

Lucina is pretty well handled. If people thought it was funny pairing her with MU, imagine if she could be paired with DLC Marth?

The style of the game's artwork is growing on me. I mean, it's not my favorite, but the sheer uniqueness of it gives it an interesting appeal, at the very least.

Edited by Geriba

It's kind of sad that "Female wearing armor with short hair" is so rare that seeing one instantly makes you think of another.

Not sure if these have been posted yet but I found 2 characters on the gamefaqs boards that I have yet to see any mention of else where.

http://imageshack.us...org2874128.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...org2874372.jpg/

With my terrible japanese, the guy is translated out to Raime and the girl is Firein(correct me if I'm wrong)

My katakana-english translation isn't the best either, so I don't know what their english names could be.

It's kind of sad that "Female wearing armor with short hair" is so rare that seeing one instantly makes you think of another.

Well she doesn't really have short hair. It's tied in bun!

it appears to concur with my translation( i don't know much though) so someone might like to confirm

Well it's ok, that last character for the female is "n" not "so"(very confusing as they are very similar with a slightly different stroke.)

Though you are right, it was "Raimi" not "Raime."(I forgot that much in a matter of a month, oh boy ._.)

Well it's ok, that last character for the female is "n" not "so"(very confusing as they are very similar with a slightly different stroke.)

Though you are right, it was "Raimi" not "Raime."(I forgot that much in a matter of a month, oh boy ._.)

you replied to me right as i edited the post because you posted the translation first the quote shows my edited post

Apparently they were found by killer paladin of gamefaqs earlier today and they are Emelina's knights , the girl apologizes to Krom for the pegasus squad not arriving on time

you replied to me right as i edited the post because you posted the translation first the quote shows my edited post

Apparently they were found by killer paladin of gamefaqs earlier today and they are Emelina's knights , the girl apologizes to Krom for the pegasus squad not arriving on time

Wait, that's a MALE PEAGUSUS KNIGHT? O_O

According to ChinaFE, HongKong dealers got hold of them today and started selling rightaway.

Goddamn!!! Wish I was in China right now T___T

Holy Shit, I'm really happy with what I learned about this game so far. So happy with Marth reveal

[spoiler=Except for One Thing]

I really really hope that Nono isn't another lolil dragon.

One of the videos that show her battle sprite seems to imply that she has a figure, meaning as least PUBERTY, and her voice and height could just be character quirks instead of age.

I'm clinging to this to keep alive the hope that I can have an army of dragons without having to endorse pedophilia.

In other news, it seems like the Double System is essentially the rescue of this game and instead of lowering stats it actually raises them. Is there any reason to not have units glued to each other at all times? I for one plan on sticking together Krom and Sumia/some other mounted unit at all times unless Krom needs to seize something.

Edited by Zyriex

Holy Shit, I'm really happy with what I learned about this game so far. So happy with Marth reveal

[spoiler=Except for One Thing]

I really really hope that Nono isn't another lolil dragon.

One of the videos that show her battle sprite seems to imply that she has a figure, meaning as least PUBERTY, and her voice and height could just be character quirks instead of age.

I'm clinging to this to keep alive the hope that I can have an army of dragons without having to endorse pedophilia.

In other news, it seems like the Double System is essentially the rescue of this game and instead of lowering stats it actually raises them. Is there any reason to not have units glued to each other at all times? I for one plan on sticking together Krom and Sumia/some other mounted unit at all times unless Krom needs to seize something.

IIRC, Krom even has a skill that gives him extra bonuses when Doubling. Or maybe that's MU.

To cover more ground and do 2 actions instead of one. From what I undertand, Double System = characters help each other in battle, stat bonuses and you can move A LOT... but only one of the 2 characters can act in the end

IIRC, Krom even has a skill that gives him extra bonuses when Doubling. Or maybe that's MU.

Actually both of them have skills that have to do with double Krom gets 10% extra chance of double attack happening and MU gets 1.5x exp when in double