Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he's Anna's kid. Nah...

BTW, does anybody living in the American time zone and with a lot of spare time want to do me a huge favour?

I'm looking for somebody who can help me save all the interesting images from this point onwards, until I return (in about 12 hours time). A lot of Japanese images vanish pretty quickly.

Where do I get these images from? I don't think I can go 12 hours since I have to wake up at 6:30 am but ~ I'm on for another 9-10 hours.

FE13 opening - I don't think anyone has linked to this yet.

Speaking of the Opening movie...

I now noticed how masked Marth has his/her hair tied back (starting at 1:35) and a grown up Krom and maybe Sumia holding a baby (at 1:30). Meaning we could of known all of this before ^__^;

Edited by Kramgnauh

First off, holy fucking hell.

90fbb925a98abbabe36523212e995045.png

And I thought it was bad that one time in FE4 THREAD and that other time in Post a Fact!

Anyway, I should say something contributive.

So, Marth is a woman, we know this. I wonder if the game will played akin to FE4, with generations. I hope not, I'd be very upset if that was the case. Are all the characters from the Vigilante Force part of the older generation with Krom though? The only ones I know for sure are older by looking through this are Nono, Krom (and therefore Liz and Emelina), and Sumia.

First off, holy fucking hell.

90fbb925a98abbabe36523212e995045.png

And I thought it was bad that one time in FE4 THREAD and that other time in Post a Fact!

Anyway, I should say something contributive.

So, Marth is a woman, we know this. I wonder if the game will played akin to FE4, with generations. I hope not, I'd be very upset if that was the case. Are all the characters from the Vigilante Force part of the older generation with Krom though? The only ones I know for sure are older by looking through this are Nono, Krom (and therefore Liz and Emelina), and Sumia.

We've seen Sumia and Cynthia fight side-by-side, and apparently you can have MU marry Lucina and have Soso support with Libera. So it definitely appears to not have separate generations.

My understanding is this: All the characters from the present time, including all of the Vigilante Force, constitute the first generation. Each one corresponds to a child, and if they get married, the child time travels to show up later and join up with the first generation, inheriting traits from the other parent. So ultimately, because of time screwery confirmed by Lucina, the first and second generations are playable at the same time.

I bet he's Anna's kid. Nah...

BTW, does anybody living in the American time zone and with a lot of spare time want to do me a huge favour?

I'm looking for somebody who can help me save all the interesting images from this point onwards, until I return (in about 12 hours time). A lot of Japanese images vanish pretty quickly.

I doubt I could help out for very long, but I was just wondering, where do you find the images?

So are we sure supports and therefore kids are, for all characters other than MU, from a limited selection of supports like in other games?

Personally, I'm really glad that this is getting to look like the case. Freedom, but with keeping the reins in place so things stay sensible.

Edited by Othin

So could someone explain the whole Nono-Libera situation to me? Soso is her daughter, but people seem to think Libera's the canon father? Please let this not be the case.

So could someone explain the whole Nono-Libera situation to me? Soso is her daughter, but people seem to think Libera's the canon father? Please let this not be the case.

Soso is asking Libera about her father, seemingly in the third person. It looks like a support conversation possible only if Libera is not Soso's father, if that's even a possibility in the first place.

Edited by Othin

I KNEW IT!

I knew that masked was a girl! Though I had no idea she would be Krom duagther... anyways I've already started editing the tv tropes article for this game if anyone's interested in helping me edit it.

Edited by Gmls710

Okay that's enough. Viole comes much earlier than I expected. I guess he's the token early-game archer like Rebecca and Wolt. Have there been any news on other recruitable archers? Aside from that old Bow Knight guy (who doesn't really count), Viole has literally been the only Archer I've seen in all the spoilers.

Oh, and I'm super excited over the possibility that Lucina could be the Fire Emblem representative for the upcoming SSB game. Finally more females!

Edited by Viole

I wonder about those unique classes...

If Manakete can be passed down, perhaps Velvet may not stay the last Taguel? Multiple Dancers seems less likely, though.

Mark seems to take on a class based on MU's husband or wife, but not always exact. Wonder how that applies to wrong-gender-specific classes, like Pegasus Knight.

Okay that's enough. Viole comes much earlier than I expected. I guess he's the token early-game archer like Rebecca and Wolt. Have there been any news on other recruitable archers? Aside from that old Bow Knight guy (who doesn't really count), Viole has literally been the only Archer I've seen in all the spoilers.

Oh, and I'm super excited over the possibility that Lucina could be the Fire Emblem representative for the upcoming SSB game. Finally more females!

Well, we've seen Viole in early videos like the Ch2 one.

Grego is a Mercenary with the option to promote to Horseman. Other characters seem to have the option to gain access to bows: any Mercenary, Fighter, Brigand, Myrmidon, or Thief, or anyone else with the option of Reclassing into one of those options. But if you're looking for a dedicated Archer/Sniper, we haven't seen anyone else yet, even with just the option of using a Change Seal for it. On the other hand,

Viole's kid will likely be an Archer, and will probably influence the option for his wife's kid, as well.

Edited by Othin

Okay will someone PLEASE explain to me:

We all know that 'Marth' is now female and Kroms daughter but by whom? Is it female!MU if you romance Krom? If she isn't their daughter then who's is she? From what I gather you can even romance 'Marth'?

Thank you so much in advanced!

I love all this new information, it's just making me starve for more spoilers!

In fact, I remember thinking of the idea that Marth is Krom's child from the future a few weeks ago. I was talking to some friends about it, and now I can say "I CALLED IT!" :P

Also, am I the only one satisfied that the MU's son is named MARK? The default name of the Tactician from FE7. Well, looks like I have another theory, Mark will end up being a time-traveling strategist? O_o

Edited by coolperson1145

^ spoiler tags

Okay will someone PLEASE explain to me:

We all know that 'Marth' is now female and Kroms daughter but by whom? Is it female!MU if you romance Krom? If she isn't their daughter then who's is she? From what I gather you can even romance 'Marth'?

Thank you so much in advanced!

Pairings are not set in stone. Sumia and female!MU are both confirmed options for Krom, but I'm sure there are other characters Krom can pair with, as well.

MU seems to be the only character with unlimited options, at least among the first generation characters - and Lucina, apparently. I doubt other Gen 2 characters will be available, but I'm surprised enough that Lucina is.

Edited by Othin