Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dying here! I want this game so bad right now! F*** it, I'll order the bunder for $500 (US) if the game doesn't come out in no more than a year.

Can't wait to see whats new. I love how back in March I said masked Marth could be Krom's child, I guess I wasn't too far off. :awesome:

Why the hell are you only allowed 4 characters against 32 enemies?Is there any word on game length?

Maybe because it's turn 18 and the player is playing Casual and doens't mind that his units die? KillerPaladin wrote that the player said the final chapter was very difficult.

Maybe because it's turn 18 and the player is playing Casual and doens't mind that his units die? KillerPaladin wrote that the player said the final chapter was very difficult.

I see, yeah that seems to explain it.

Nice to see there is a certain level of difficulty in the final chapter .Also i like the fact that the enemy has so many different classes

Edited by Velth

[spoiler=Final Chapter, apparently]

"Final chapter: Evil Dragon Gimle!"

http://www.dotup.org....org2877174.jpg

credits to KillerPaladin

I can't really tell much from the picture

[spoiler=] If it helps, I see Krom, Lucina, My Unit and maybe Liz taking on a crapton of units, with a ring of enemy units surrounding someone/something. My guess is that is the Final Boss. Your other units are possibly, like you said, away due to casual mode. Or maybe this person is a challenge gamer. OR, there really is a limit of those 4 people. But seeing as how Liz and My Unit can theoretically reach very high stats, I wouldn't be suprised

Hey guests, why don't you register and post your thoughts?

We need some more fresh meat around here.

Okay, thoughts:

Screw you, thread. Not reading through these spoilers and there's nothing you can do to make me.

Okay, thoughts:

Screw you, thread. Not reading through these spoilers and there's nothing you can do to make me.

Pretty much half these posts are gonna be spoilers. The info is kinda big...

Okay, thoughts:

You know eventually you are going to check it out. Humans are too curious by nature ;)

In other news, it seems like the Double System is essentially the rescue of this game and instead of lowering stats it actually raises them. Is there any reason to not have units glued to each other at all times? I for one plan on sticking together Krom and Sumia/some other mounted unit at all times unless Krom needs to seize something.

Two units = two actions. One Double = One Action. If you have a lot of stuff to cleave through, and you're strong enough to effectively one-round a decent amount of the time, you're wasting potential by doubling up.

However, it's probably a complete advantage on the enemy phase, fortunately you can initial and end it whenever you want, basically. (Unlike the Super Robot Wars Partner/Squad systems, where you're typically stuck with it the entire scenario.)

Two units = two actions. One Double = One Action. If you have a lot of stuff to cleave through, and you're strong enough to effectively one-round a decent amount of the time, you're wasting potential by doubling up.

Good point. I can imagine that, for efficiency runs, this won't be a particularly effective tactic, although it will certainly be a great boon when it comes to raising weak units and taking on bosses.

Any word on a potential Ranking system? I'd imagine it's not included given the Gaiden/SS nature of the game, but you never know!

In that endgame pic, it looks like they are fighting on top of a statue. The sprites aren't horizontally aligned either, although it could be a tilted camera if that was possible in the overworld map (is it?). But it looks like the grid changes depending on the contour of the field like in the Tellius games. I'm excited to see what they do with this.

Why the hell are you only allowed 4 characters against 32 enemies?Is there any word on game length?

I'd rather think Killer Paladin picked only 4 characters for this chapter, instead of the maximal number. Don't know why though, but well, it's great. After all, I've beat the PoR Final Chapter with Ike alone so many times...

I love how this game condones pedophilia but not homosexuality.

Japan

I wanna try and justify it with "well, in those times you'd have your kids young"

. . . but then I'd still feel pretty squick

Still, I could see this barring release, since it IS something pretty morally questionable. . . as apposed to homosexuality, which is really only barred for religious reasons

[sarcasm] but that's how the church likes it anyway [/sarcasm]

Edited by StrategistPockystix

That would be wrong anyway, since the characters ingame see it as fucking weird. Why the hell did they put this in the game?

Hey guests, why don't you register and post your thoughts?

We need some more fresh meat around here.

Well, hi there everyone!

I'm not that interested in story spoilers, but I'm really looking forward to more infos about who has what child and what possible pairings there are besides MUxEveryone.

And pictures of new recruitable characters.

Also, are there any new informations about changing seals yet? Like how many there are and how you can get them?

And who can choose what classes?

Damn it IS, just give us the friggin' EU release date and better make it next week!

are you trying to say that the mechanic that is strictly better than Rescue in every conceivable scenario won't be abused

Kinda. Normal rescue-drop strategies will still apply, and they'll be much better and safer (no more having to worry so much about frail PKs), but I was just suggesting that it won't be completely game-breaking. This wouldn't make your Nino or Ewan move up much on the tier list, in other words.

Some info gathered by KillerPaladin on GameFaqs

[spoiler=Number of Chapters]I'm getting numbers of prologue, epilogue, 25 chapters, 17 gaiden chapters. Hope its true!

[spoiler=Stat Caps]A few people are claiming those stat caps..not sure if I can believe those right now

Swordmaster Str 42 Skl 48 Spd 50 Luk 40 Def 40 Res 35

Assassin Str 45 Skl 50 Spd 50 Def 35 Luk 35 Res 30

Trickster Str 38 Skl 45 Spd 45 Def 35 Luk 50 Res 40

Hero Str 45 Skl 48 Spd 43 Luk 42 Def 43 Res 35

Sniper Str 45 Skl 48 Spd 45 Luk40 Def 45 Res 38

General Str 48 Skl 40 Spd 35 Luk 38 Def 50 Res 35

Master lord Str 40 Spd 49 Luk 47

[spoiler=Fauder]

http://www.dotup.org....org2877503.jpg

he has the demon Gimle as a weapon, strange name...

And Sairi's "engage" picture I guess:

http://p2.ms/lgzfi

And from someone else on GameFaqs

[spoiler=Lunatic Difficulty]Started the game as classic+lunatic mode. I'm used to fire emblem's difficulty, but this is just insane lol I'm stuck on prologue currently.

There's not one single place for dodging, and all of the foes have stats close to Frederic, the strongest one. One of em even has a hammer which can instantly kill Frederic.

I have to fully utilize the dual/double system fully to get anything done.

I hear ch.1 is even more insane.

To those who said the dual system will make the game broken; it won't.

http://www.gamefaqs....akusei/62574666

So it seems that even though the Double System is sort of broken (besides you loosing a unit action) for normal FEs, it's going to be needed (at least somewhat) in Lunatic.

Edited by Kia-en

Some info gathered by KillerPaladin on GameFaqs

[spoiler=Number of Chapters]I'm getting numbers of prologue, epilogue, 25 chapters, 17 gaiden chapters. Hope its true!

:newyears: :newyears: :newyears: :newyears: :newyears: :newyears:

so goddamn pumped

snipers cap at 25 str? and assassins cap at 45?

is there any reason to use a sniper, then

Sorry, he corrected them after the first post, they should be right no.

Also, remember Assasins have higher Str base than Swordmasters. And the same as Heroes.

EDIT: And... Swordmasters seem to have lower Str Cap than Heroes, Snipers and Assasins.

Edited by Kia-en

and are you sure master lord has a str cap of 40? the classes' highest base stat is str

pegasus mage: just hit "reply" on your iphone (i assume you're using the IPB app?) and check between the spoiler tags in the quote, you'll see the content

Edited by Mercenary Vergil

[spoiler=Stat Caps]A few people are claiming those stat caps..not sure if I can believe those right now

Swordmaster Str 42 Skl 48 Spd 50 Luk 40 Def 40 Res 35

Assassin Str 45 Skl 50 Spd 50 Def 35 Luk 35 Res 30

Trickster Str 38 Skl 45 Spd 45 Def 35 Luk 50 Res 40

Hero Str 45 Skl 48 Spd 43 Luk 42 Def 43 Res 35

Sniper Str 45 Skl 48 Spd 45 Luk40 Def 45 Res 38

General Str 48 Skl 40 Spd 35 Luk 38 Def 50 Res 35

Master lord Str 40 Spd 49 Luk 47

Considering the Tiki Dragon Master picture has 37 Speed and no caps are maxed, I can entirely believe that they get that high. (My original theory was that everything maxed at 40, but this makes more sense.. slightly.