Game screenshots & info

No. 3

[spoiler=Response]I think Tiki calls MU "big brother" and he gets freaked out. Then she explains that she called Marth that.

Dunno what's going on with Richt, but he mentions "Devil Mountain" aka "The Ghoul's Teeth".

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No comments were made about these when I first posted them. Did they have anything interesting in them (Marriage for Richt and I think more of alreddy infamous pedo accusation Tiki+MU convo)?

I'm all done with the pedo stuff today lol

now I'm gonna keep talking about Soldiers and their awesome animations

Edited by StrategistPockystix

Do we know how supports grow? is it in the style of more recent games where they have to be in the same map for a certain number of maps or is it fe4 style?

Found more pics of the love chart on /vg/. Someone translated them (though the fortune teller's comments remain unknown)

23vncbt.jpg

Nono -> Krom : Please don't come near me

Krom -> Nono: Lovely

MU-> Nono: Let's have a match sometime

Nono -> MU: You smell great

Oh wow, it's Nono that's precious and wants to **** MU. This is going to be good...

Edited by deuxhero

Found more pics of the love chart on /vg/. Someone translated them (though the fortune teller's comments remain unknown)

23vncbt.jpg

Oh wow, it's Nono that's precious and wants to **** MU. This is going to be good...

everytime i see one of these it creeps me out >.>

also makes me lose hope of localization

fun fact there are currently 118 people reading this topic lol

Edited by Velth

Do we know how supports grow? is it in the style of more recent games where they have to be in the same map for a certain number of maps or is it fe4 style?

When two characters team up for a Dual Battle, hearts appear above both of them after finishing the battle. So I'm guessing that contributes to supports.

Actually

if Mark=Mark, how does that scene in FE7 where you meet Anna in the tavern work if Eliwood/Hector visits (as Mark is standing with the lead lord)? Anna is one of the few people that will produce Mark, so its odd.

[spoiler=Response]Anna being Mark's mother probably isn't canon. Also, Anna in FE13 might be older than the Anna in FE7 or a completely different character.

Since we're talking about Mark, did you know that the Tactician's best title in FE7's ending is "Grandmaster" in the Japanese version? It's "Superb Mind" in the English version IIRC.

23vncbt.jpg

I kind of want my MU to say that to Krom lol

[spoiler=Response]Since we're talking about Mark, did you know that the Tactician's best title in FE7's ending is "Grandmaster" in the Japanese version? It's "Superb Mind" in the English version IIRC.

Same kanji, even?

Same kanji, even?

Try Googling 神軍師 マーク.

Was there ever confirmation of this? Looks ambiguous enough to me.

Not that I know of, but I've seen plenty of fans discussing this as if it's true. Besides...

Is there any other reason to have 2 Mark portraits?

This was rumored earlier, but now confirmed.

33ufogp.jpg

If you kill or marry off every other woman before Krom is forced into marriage, he will marry Mrs. Generic.

Just like Eliwood and Hector.

Not that I know of, but I've seen plenty of fans discussing this as if it's true. Besides...

Is there any other reason to have 2 Mark portraits?

Do we know if it's just the two? I expected Mark to have variable characteristics influenced by MU's.

So is the Mark = Mark the tactician from FE7 talk just speculation? I mean, it'd be great if true, but evidence would be super.

And I'm surprised we haven't received more word on potential crossover characters. I certainly hope it's more than just Masked Marth + Tiki!