Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me...

[spoiler=Masked Marth's true identity video]I think I made a mistake with her eyes, I think the whole lazy-eye thing is part of the style? Or maybe it's her sprite that gave me that impression.

Oh, and also...

[spoiler=again, MM]In this video, there's the clip scene of Lucina and Krom fighting. Did I seriously heard her say "chichiue" when doing Aether, or are my ears fooling me?!

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

I think they forgot to add that detail in the cutscene. She definitely has it as a baby.

Oh no, not the mark. I mean the positions of her eyes tend not to be centered together. It looks like she's got a bit of a lazy eye there.

Also, that reminds me...

[spoiler=MU's kid]Mark for a girl just might be a nickname- the name Marketta is the Finnish form of Margaret according to Behind The Name.

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

[spoiler=again, MM]In this video, there's the clip scene of Lucina and Krom fighting. Did I seriously heard her say "chichiue" when doing Aether, or are my ears fooling me?!

Hm, it does sound kinda like it. Then again it could just be a really loud "tch!" or something.

Can someone clarify this for me?

Say I got my Gramdmaster MU to lvl 15 for Rainbow Cry. Would using a change seal on them reset their level to 1 and, say I reclassed to a Dark Pegasus Class, give them the option to learn Lightning Speed at level 15?

So essentially, you could keep using changing seals to reset levels, and ultimately gain powerful skills and max stats as many times as there are change seals?

Also, I know the game has been out for a few days now, but is there any conclusive information on actual wi-fi battles, and not this CPU controlled Spot Pass crap?

Can someone clarify this for me?

Say I got my Gramdmaster MU to lvl 15 for Rainbow Cry. Would using a change seal on them reset their level to 1 and, say I reclassed to a Dark Pegasus Class, give them the option to learn Lightning Speed at level 15?

So essentially, you could keep using changing seals to reset levels, and ultimately gain powerful skills and max stats as many times as there are change seals?

Also, I know the game has been out for a few days now, but is there any conclusive information on actual wi-fi battles, and not this CPU controlled Spot Pass crap?

Yes, you could do that. However, each character can only equip a maximum of five skills at once. The rest get stored for later and can be switched in any time between battles. But yes, you can ultimately choose those five skills from the skills available to any classes the character can reach. Grinding enough to do so might not be easy, though.

No information on wi-fi battles.

Not sure if this has been said or not.. But and Battle animations can now be sped up. Glad to see this IMO if I want to see it, but not waste time on it...

Yeah, most of us know. I agree, there's a lot of times I want to see the animations, but really don't want to deal with how long it takes, it's an awesome feature. I think you can even pause and rewind it too?

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Yeah, most of us know. I agree, there's a lot of times I want to see the animations, but really don't want to deal with how long it takes, it's an awesome feature. I think you can even pause and rewind it too?

I like the animations in most FE games

but I only really ever turn them off if I'm fighting wave after wave of uninteresting mooks

It appears to be . I imagine it's because my unit is an important character in the game but it would have been next to impossible for him to be shown in cut scenes.

The DO show him/her in cutscenes. As a hooded, cloaked, very gender-neutral looking person.

Any information on how many chapters the game has yet?

I believe it was 25 main chapters, 17? sidequests + DLC chapters. I could be wrong. But I'm fairly certain on the 25 main chapters and 10+ sidequests.

It sounds like a "tch" sound to me. Also, I find it interesting that for quite a bit of their parrying, MM manages to get Krom on the defensive

I agree. Sumia and Liz sound horrible.

I can kinda forgive Liz, but Sumia looks way too old to have a voice like that.

Yeah, Lizard is squeaky and I can SORTA understand, but even then she sounds too squeaky even at her age. Whatever her age is. I wanted to punch Tiki in the face when I heard her oniichan voice sample on the site.