Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Marth] From what I've seen his Luk Growth is over 100%, as I saw a screen with it getting +2 on a level up. Saw it on ChinaFE I think, didn't think to save it.

I saw that somewhere as well. Maybe it's one of the images Vincent saved in his weird folder thingy.

Edited by Othin

The wiki has data for all the chapters through 23. The final is Chapter 25, so that sounds close. 21, 22, and 23 allow 13, 12, and 13 characters, respectively. So that may help to indicate the sort of scale we're probably looking at.

Edited by Othin

I don't know if this has been asked or answered before and can't be bothered to look through 53 pages to find so i'll just ask

Does Krom's falchion get upgraded at some point? and if not, does that mean that, in the sense of getting the awesome weapon and all, you-know-who(not voldemort :P)is the main lord?

Edited by Velth

I don't know if this has been asked or answered before and can't be bothered to look through 53 pages to find so i'll just ask

Does Krom's falchion get upgraded at some point? and if not, does that mean that, in the sense of getting the awesome weapon and all, you-know-who(not voldemort :P)is the main lord?

As far as I know, Krom's Falchion doesn't recieve any sort of upgrade at all. Still, it has infinite uses.

Also, what does this say on the official site? I can read "Fire Emblem kanji kanji kanji Special Pack kanji kanji kanji..."

Edited by Shun One

Also, what does this say on the official site? I can read "Fire Emblem kanji kanji kanji Special Pack kanji kanji kanji..."

It's an apology issued by Nintendo regarding a failure in its Sales Site.

Regarding the system failure for Fire Emblem: Awakening Special Pack's online sales

Today's Fire Emblem: Awakening Special Pack's online sales were generated but, because of a system failure, the sales site has been unreachable. Our sincerest apologies for the terrible inconvenience we've caused our many customers.

So... is it possible to make MU's kid a Taguel by pairing him with Velvet?

Edited by Esme

So... is it possible to make MU's kid a Taguel by pairing him with Velvet?

[spoiler=MU x Velvet?]If Mark can become manakete by pairing MU with Tiki or Nono, I'd say the chances are pretty good.

I'm hoping for it too. Gotta save the bunny laguz race!

Also I haven't seen any pictures of Velvets regular child yet... Are there even any going around?

[spoiler=MU x Velvet?]If Mark can become manakete by pairing MU with Tiki or Nono, I'd say the chances are pretty good.

I'm hoping for it too. Gotta save the bunny laguz race!

Also I haven't seen any pictures of Velvets regular child yet... Are there even any going around?

Awesome! I might just pair MU with Velvet instead of Sariya if I can get an awesome bunny-beast.

Also, I could have sworn someone mentioning Velvet's child in an earlier page...

Awesome! I might just pair MU with Velvet instead of Sariya if I can get an awesome bunny-beast.

Also, I could have sworn someone mentioning Velvet's child in an earlier page...

The only information I can find is the name Chambray and that the child is male. No wiki or walkthrough seems to have more information.

The only information I can find is the name Chambray and that the child is male. No wiki or walkthrough seems to have more information.

It's pretty odd that we don't have pictures or anything yet. I bet it'll come out soon, though.

Anyway, Chambray is the name of another fabric, correct? That's pretty interesting because Velvet is also a type of fabric!

I bet Chambray would name his kids Cashmere or Tweed. lol

[spoiler=new kid pictures!]

Azure (on the right, other guy is Henry)

http://beebee2see.ap...eHQYnrmkBgw.jpg

Azure looks cool. He seems like a good kid for Krom.

Miriels Kid

http://www.dotup.org....org2890068.jpg

[spoiler=Miriel's Kid's Hat]Ha! The hats get bigger every generation!

Edited by Esme

[spoiler=new kid pictures! Azure included :p]

Azure (on the right, other guy is Henry)

http://beebee2see.ap...eHQYnrmkBgw.jpg

Azure looks cool. He seems like a good kid for Krom.

Miriels Kid

http://www.dotup.org....org2890068.jpg

Loran/Roland looks just like his mom. It's freaky

So we've seen all the kids except Chambray