Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I wonder what happens if you get MU to learn Lightning Speed, then pair him with Olivia and pass it down to Mark. If Mark really becomes another Dancer, then you could have her kill something, then have Olivia dance for her, then have Mark kill something and dance for Olivia... unlimited picking off enemies?

I suspect they wouldn't let it happen though just because two Dancers together would be broken even without that. Infinite Exp and movement by having them dance for each other repeatedly.

Sounds possible except for... how ar eyou going to learn Lighting Speed on a male MU?

I hear that Brady can inherit secluded lady. But I could be wrong.

I really think I am...

Maybe, but male MU can't change into Pegasus Knight and learn Lighting Speed... but Olivia can, so maybe she can pass it on to Mark. I doubt it though.

Ah yes, excellent points.

Of course, Olivia as a Dancer with Lightning Speed is ridiculous enough already.

Don't forget Astra and Sword Expert from the Swordmaster tree. For a Dancer she has some very offensive skills from her reclasses.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Don't forget Astra and Sword Expert from the Swordmaster tree. For a Dancer she has some very offensive skills from her reclasses.

Oh yeah, Sword Expert helps a lot for actually killing things. She could also round it out with Speed Cry and Movement Cry for alternate support.

[spoiler=Lucina's confession scene?] Just found this http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2891237.jpg She looks pretty darn cute :D

[spoiler=Another Confession scene] http://www.dotup.org....org2891888.jpg LOL Who knew a tough woman can blush XD

Edited by Kramgnauh

Guys , about ten to twenty pages back, someone posted a link to a YouTube channel in which there were many chapter walkthroughs. Jut wondering if anyone could give the link? I've had a bit of a search, but as I'm using my iPhone, I can't open spoiler tags easily......... So I couldn't find it....

So thanks.

Guys , about ten to twenty pages back, someone posted a link to a YouTube channel in which there were many chapter walkthroughs. Jut wondering if anyone could give the link? I've had a bit of a search, but as I'm using my iPhone, I can't open spoiler tags easily......... So I couldn't find it....

So thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL580F6E9CBF63FD75&feature=plcp

This is a playlist of JRPG2020's playthrough of the game. He's not quite half way through, but uploads multiple videos a day.

Hm... Is there any footage at all of the spot pass characters as player units? I'm kind of wondering now if they have any personal colors in their models aside from the hair. As enemies in the DLC stage they all seem to be red and gray, and ally Ike wears white and green. So, the spotpass units on the player's side would be all dressed in blue? Is there any image or video confirming or denying that?

Edited by NeonZ

Krom changing class

he gets the shield of seals on his left hand !

This probably doesn't need spoiler tags but just in case.

Since he's using a normal master seal I'm guessing his promotion isn't story related. I think he's the first lord to do so.