Game screenshots & info

No. 3

I really hope one or two at least let her do the confessing, instead of being all oblivious until the guy says it. -_-

It's less about oblivious and more about being too nervous to say anything, at least in the case of KromxMU.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she may have cursed him at the end there...Still, very cute and somewhat different from the Sumia one earlier.

I just get the sinking feeling that all of FeMU's will follow that same formula. I really hope one or two at least let her do the confessing, instead of being all oblivious until the guy says it. -_-

"I won't let you leave me, now it's too late for you to change your mind"

Is it bad if I find that kind of hot?

Not really

[spoiler=Krom x MU]blahblahblah

FeMU: You're avoiding me, what are you hiding

Krom: I'm not hiding anything

FeMU: BS, you told me you wouldn't hide anything from me and you are

Krom: Alright, I'll talk then - I said that because I used to view you as a comrade, a friend... family. But you aren't my sister. You're a woman. A hot one, even.

FeMU: Wait, what!?

Krom: Shut up! Now that I've started this, I'll finish it!

FeMU: No, wait!

Krom: Nope, I'll say it! Isn't your face red as a tomato now, too?

FeMU: Huh, that's

Krom: I... huh... lo... argh! I'll say it! Are you ready? Prepare yourself, FeMU!

FeMU: Aaah!

Krom: I love you! From my heart From the bottom of my heart!

FeMU: Krom...!

Krom: I just hadn't noticed until now! But I fell for you... ever since we first met!

FeMU: ...!!!

Krom: ... sorry, that was a bit too forceful. It's a bad habit of mine... rest easy. I have no intention of forcing my feelings on you. I'll accept your answer, no matter what it might be... We are friends... and that won't change. Don't worry.

FeMU: Well, yes, you're the general and I'm the tactician... as we're both in charge of leading this army, it'd be better if we didn't have feelings like these getting in our way. That's... a fact.

Krom: I-I see, you're right.

FeMU: ... but, that's about war. Once this war is over, and peace returns... I'll gladly accept your feelings.

Krom: ...what?

FeMU: Because I, too... have been in love with you ever since we met, Krom.

Krom: I-I see... I see, I see... hahaha, this is the best day of my life.

Krom: Thanks for accepting my feelings. Let us regain peace, someday. Together.

I think she may have cursed him at the end there...Still, very cute and somewhat different from the Sumia one earlier.

I just get the sinking feeling that all of FeMU's will follow that same formula. I really hope one or two at least let her do the confessing, instead of being all oblivious until the guy says it. -_-

I doubt any of the MUs, regardless of gender, will do the confessing

Not really

Krom: Alright, I'll talk then - I said that because I used to view you as a comrade, a friend... family. But you aren't my sister. You're a woman. A hot one, even.

Krom: I... huh... lo... argh! I'll say it! Are you ready? Prepare yourself, FeMU!

Krom: I just hadn't noticed until now! But I fell for you... ever since we first met!

Krom: ... sorry, that was a bit too forceful. It's a bad habit of mine... rest easy. I have no intention of forcing my feelings on you. I'll accept your answer, no matter what it might be... We are friends... and that won't change. Don't worry.

FeMU: Well, yes, you're the general and I'm the tactician... as we're both in charge of leading this army, it'd be better if we didn't have feelings like these getting in our way. That's... a fact.

FeMU: ... but, that's about war. Once this war is over, and peace returns... I'll gladly accept your feelings.

Now making this my unofficial first choice for female MU. smile.gif

Not really

Oh my god, the shipping. THE SHIPPING. AAAAHHHH THIS IS WHY I WANT THE GAME. So Edda can be told this! Krom is so adorkable!

[spoiler=KromxMU]From what I read on Gamefaqs, the reason Krom was avoiding female MU was because he caught her naked in the B rank support, and she returned the favorr in A rank.

Good lord that was cute. I tried to translate it, but I'm bad at kanji as it is and that video is hard to see.

I think the gist of it is that MU comes in to talk about army stuff, and then notices Krom is acting funny, so she attempts to find out why. Krom calls her an baka and yells at her to shut up a few times before blurting out that he loves her and wants her to be with him. MU automatically says yes. Cue CG.

Here's a tentative translation for those who don't do Japanese...

MU(Louise): Ah, here you are! Krom, I wanted to talk to you about something.

Krom: Ah, MU!

MU: I wanted to discuss our troop movement from here on out...Um, why are you so fidgety?

Krom: Ah, well, I wasn't... I had something to do, and...

MU: What's going on? Does it have something to do with me?

Krom: N-n-no? It doesn't really have... anything to do with you?

MU: The~en, what's with all the suspicious behavior?

Krom: What are you talking about? I'm the same as always!

MU: That's a lie. You're always much more dignified, and you always look people straight in the eye when you talk to them. Krom, a little earlier, you told me

that we were comrades connected by a strong bond, right? Was that some kind of misunderstanding?

Krom: N-No! That wasn't...! I didn't mean...!

MU: Lately, you've been avoiding me, haven't you? Please... tell me why. You said that you wouldn't hide anything from me, right? I'm feeling very uncomfortable

with things the way they are right now. If you don't like me at all, then that's all right. But, please, at least tell me why.

Krom: S-stop saying such crazy (baka) things! 'If I don't like you...' That's not what I meant at all!!

MU: Then, why have you been avoiding me lately?

Krom: ..............

MU: Krom...

Krom: Hey, come now, don't make that face! Well, you see, since we started fighting together, you and I have always been together. So, I've thought of you as a

companion, comrade, close friend...Well, no, actually, like family. I was seeing you as a sister to me. So that's why, before, I was saying things like, 'I won't hide

anything from you', and all that stuff about our close bonds. But, I've realized that I was wrong.

MU: Wrong? About...?

Krom: You are not my sibling. You are... a woman. A charming, fascinating woman that...

MU: K-k-krom?!? What... what are you saying...?!?

Krom: Stop it! Don't talk anymore and let me finish!!

MU: W-wait just a moment!

Krom: Hold it! I'm definitely going to say it!! And, look, even your face is turning red!!

MU: That's not true, why, I...

Krom: *deep breaths* I'm gonna say it!! Here I go! Get ready, MU!!

MU: Ah!!

Krom: I LOVE YOU! From the bottom of my heart, I love you!

MU: Krom...

Krom: That's why. I couldn't confess until now. It's...It's because I've loved you since the very beginning.

MU: !!!

Krom: ...Sorry. I was a bit forceful there, wasn't I? That was very wrong of me. But, don't worry. It wasn't my intention to tell my feelings like I was barking orders. Now, whatever your response is, I'm ready. We're comrades, after all... That won't change no matter what. Don't worry.

MU: T-that's right. You and I, we're the leader and strategist of the same army. That's the position we're in. As the joint leaders of the army, I think that it's probably best if we don't bring those kinds of feelings into the situation.

Krom: Yes, yes, you're right.

MU: But... that would be during wartime. If, someday, the fighting ends, and peace is returned...When that time comes, I would be delighted to accept your feelings.

MU: Because, because...ever since we've met, I've really, really liked you, Krom.

Krom: R-really. Really?!? Really... Hahaha! Today is the best day of my life!

Krom (spoken with the CG): Thank you for returning my feelings. Someday, when peace returns...Definitely!

I'm caught between dishonoured-samurai level shame at my inaccuracy and unbridled fangirlish glee at the actual translation.

...The former seems safer, so I'll be in the corner moping if anyone needs me.

Oh my god, poor Lucina. I was extremely teary eyed when she hugged her father... ; A ; This sounds kinda stupid, but I'm kinda curious about how she got the idea to dress up as Marth?

Well.. cosplay?

Oh my god, poor Lucina. I was extremely teary eyed when she hugged her father... ; A ; This sounds kinda stupid, but I'm kinda curious about how she got the idea to dress up as Marth?

Probably because Marth grabs attention. And goes nicely with that Falchion she has.