Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone shoop in "Am I Kawaii ~Uguu" for the Micaiah art, that's HONESTLY all I can see.

So let's guess

Ike/Roy: Mercenary

Micaiah: Dark Mage

Marth: Lord

Eliwood: Cavalier

Alm/Celice: Myrmidon

Leaf: Trickster

I'm kinda disappointed they don't all have custom models (okay Marth is just using the Lord Model,) even if they most likely have custom classes. Especially since they go to the effort of redesigning them and then "Yeah nah, Generic models"

On top of that I've heard they lack supports period even between one another. I mean outside the novelty, I don't really see myself that hyped up for the DLC anymore.

I'm kinda disappointed they don't all have custom models (okay Marth is just using the Lord Model,) even if they most likely have custom classes. Especially since they go to the effort of redesigning them and then "Yeah nah, Generic models"

They don't have custom classes. Marth has one, but Roy and Leif just have the standard classes. Also, I guess the Micaiah DLC confirms that the classes of the actual DLC don't match the ones used in the previous DLC chapters. Too bad that might mean no soldier Ephraim. I hope they at least let him keep that class even as a playable unit considering how they aren't giving custom classes to them...

Edit: Alm's DLC also includes a new class (male-only), Magic Warrior. That's why it costs more than the other ones. So, I guess the future for the DLC isn't so bad. It seems like that rather than giving us more people with custom classes exclusive to them, the costlier DLC might bring new classes to be used by your party members.

Edited by NeonZ

>May 2nd DLC #1 - Spirit Talisman 3

>Rewards: Dawn Priestess Micaiah, "all stats +2" skillbook (teaches "all stats +2" skill to whoever uses it)

>May 2nd DLC #2 - Gold and Silver

>Reward: funds (are you serious, Nintendo)

>May 2nd DLC #3 - King versus King (Holy King episode)

>Marth and Celice, other world, battle, etc. Krom sides with Celice

>Rewards: Holy King Alm, Demon Fighter (Darkfighter.png) scroll (allows the character who uses it to class change to Demon Fighter - males only)

Edited by TheEnd

Alm DLC is the only one that seems worth it right now. Since it actually gives something I would legitimately want. Even though I don't particularly care for Alm as a character, and Roy and Leaf come from two of my favorite Fire Emblems

>May 2nd DLC #1 - Spirit Talisman 3

>Rewards: Dawn Priestess Micaiah, "all stats +2" skillbook (teaches "all stats +2" skill to whoever uses it)

>May 2nd DLC #2 - Gold and Silver

>Reward: funds (are you serious, Nintendo)

>May 2nd DLC #3 - King versus King (Holy King episode)

>Marth and Celice, other world, battle, etc. Krom sides with Celice

>Rewards: Holy King Alm, Demon Fighter (Darkfighter.png) scroll (allows the character who uses it to class change to Demon Fighter - males only)

So #2 is basically real cash for ingame cash, right?

Gah, I hate stuff like that.

And #3 gives us a DLC exclusive class?

That's just mean.

How much are these supposed to cost?

So we finally know that Alm's hair is green. That didn't take almost 20 years...

Also, I don't think I will buy Roy now that I see how lazily his DLC was done.

Edited by Bee

So, if we don't get the free DLC thing over here, I'm probably just getting Alm and Marth. All the other DLCs are lazy, and the new art is, IMO, generally worse than the old art. Leaf's is good, and so is Alm's, and that's about it. Can we just get decent DLC instead of weird new art for characters?

Micaiah's Artist is the Fate/Extra artist, for those curious, and wondering why she belonged in a H-Doujinshi what with a skin tight body suit that shows off her belly button.

I think IS could have put in more effort for the DLC, but I am kind of tempted by the Demon Fighter class. Which reminds me, it's like FE11's Elysian Whip all over again, but you need to buy it with real cash.

Also... I think somebody should make a topic for the DLC, but updated DLC details.

They're trying to get easy money with cheap fanservice and LOLBROKEN

Don't forget to add the "all stats +2" and the like skills to the skills page, Vincent

Edited by TheEnd

Perhaps this bundle is an experiment? Which is more profitable in DLC, fan service, in game currency, or a new class?

Honestly I fear we may send IS the wrong message.

I was fine with DLC being just characters/maps, but adding skills and classes is pushing it.

Anyway, I'm still not planning to buy any, since it's actually the spammable DLC, not the free world map, that breaks the game.

Honestly I fear we may send IS the wrong message.

It's inevitable.

I was fine with DLC being just characters/maps, but adding skills and classes is pushing it.

I'd say that's only the beginning, even.

Brace for Demon Fighter's skills

But that's just because you don't want DLC at all so you wish it were bad. It's nice to see that there'll be some unique gameplay and battle content for the characters after the underwhelming revelations regarding Roy's and Celice's DLCs.

Hmph... Nintendo/ Intelligent Systems should have put a little bit more effort in creating some custom models/ classes for the DLC characters... Otherwise it's just plain lazy cash in... -____-

Micaiah's Artist is the Fate/Extra artist, for those curious, and wondering why she belonged in a H-Doujinshi what with a skin tight body suit that shows off her belly button.

I think it's also the Female Dark Mage outfit, since that's what Sariya wears if you look at her in-game model.