Game screenshots & info

No. 3

*shrugs* Well, aspects of the outfit are my concern really, since the only thing you'll see with her in-game of her artwork is the face (I'm assuming so at least, can't imagine they'd do a full artwork picture). So her outfit not being to my liking means that bugs me more, since that's what she'll be in (at least in the Dark Mage stuff, not sure how she'd look in other classes if she can be in them, can Roy/Leaf swap classes?). And I wonder what they'll do for FE7. All three Lords, only one, or what exactly. Kind of has me curious, since all three Lords seems kind of doubtful in some ways to me, but could be wrong.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: In the Iwata Asks about this FE they said that the DLC was being made after the game was finished. So, yes, it shouldn't be on the disc, and the evidence so far suggests that they're speaking the truth

Besides, the DLC maps aren't big 3d models. They seems to be composed by "tiles" like in the 2d games and don't have new voice acting. Most likely, what takes up most space in the downloads is just the new/old character art, and also this upcoming new class with its own textures.The color swaps for the new unit's 3d models are most likely just new code too (determining the main color and hair style/color of each character), rather than textures.

Here's the picture by itself:

FireEmblem_DLC_04_01.jpg

If she had worn that outfit in radiant dawn i think she would have a lot more fans...

Some information from the atwiki. Spoilered for Wall of Text.

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/93.html

Not entirely sure what's going on here, but I think this is a start for character's cap modifier. Seems like it's only +/- 1-3 for normal characters, while the kids have higher caps, based on their two parents modifiers, or something like that. (Looks like the combination of their parent's modifiers +1? I'm really not sure and Google translate isn't helping.)

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/106.html

This seems to list the difference in bases? Depending on the different choices for Strong/Weak stat for the MU. (I think it's for bases, since it lists the bases)

I think it's saying that HP: +5 for Strong, -3 for Weak. Luck is +4 for Strong, -2 for Weak, while every other stat is +2 for Strong -1 for Weak. (It has an effect on caps, but that's in the next link somewhere. It might affect growths but we don't know yet.)

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/79.html

This seems to be the base stat caps for the classes? However, it doesn't seem to match up with the modifiers though. Says 40 STR for Master Lord and Krom is +1 STR, however, I've seen Krom with 44 STR. The Master Lord caps with his modifiers are entirely different from http://serenesforest.net/fe13/post/krom_capped.jpg so I don't know what's going on. There's a lot of other stuff, and I don't understand it, so it might be slightly more complicated?

Seems like it talks about My Unit's Grandmaster/everything's? caps caps based on what you pick for Weak/Strong stats in there too. Lots of information.

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/107.html

I thought this was the classes caps relative to a Strategist and Grandmaster. (Paladin is always +1 Speed to the same character as a Grandmaster, Swordmaster is +6 compared to it.) However, I found the above page and it says otherwise. (Paladin Speed = Grandmaster, for example.) So I'm not sure. Everything is probably in a mix-mash of WIP stuff at different points.

Lot of stuff there that I haven't quite figured out before posting, but I'm looking more!

Edit: Looks like Vincent already has some of this, oh well.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

"Although we have not decided on a plan to release it overseas, we hope to further increase its sales."

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/120427/03.html

nonononononononono pls no

Is Europe not overseas to them or something? Because that's been confirmed. It sounds like they don't want to make an official announcement yet, but I'm still definitely hopeful.

Is Europe not overseas to them or something? Because that's been confirmed. It sounds like they don't want to make an official announcement yet, but I'm still definitely hopeful.

Europe's connected to Asia though, so maybe it's not overseas to them. ;/

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

And while I do want to nth the "what the fuck", it's not because of that.

...I'm leaning more to the wtfery that is Chapter 23. Is the intermission and that chapter the same thing? So...

Krom merely was in a shitload of pain and all he needed was to get over it? And Basillio's alive because Lucina gave him a good tip? WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

Europe's connected to Asia though, so maybe it's not overseas to them. ;/

This game's been doing so well, I don't understand why it won't be released. I don't know how I'm going to get it, since I want other American games and the stupid 3ds is region locked.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Edited by Bryan

Ok, so I just remembered that the forums existed again. Everything I mention will involve massive amounts of spoilers. So yeah, cue large spoiler tag.

1. What the hell IntSys why are you letting people marry Nono

2. So apparently there are 2 separate Falchions in this game, one for Luciena and one for Krom (that later gets upgraded). [And Marth can use them too but that's not important.] The regalia are back, as well as the legendary weapons of FE4. What the hell could be so dangerous that we need 2 sets of legendary weapons?

3. I am going to use Spotpass and assemble FE4: the team. Screw new characters, I just want to kill everything with Levin!Holsety again. (I might also use Henry though)

4. Nintendo still has no idea on how to do DLC right. Then again, I was expecting them to not even get paid DLC going until at least the WiiU launched, and I would have expected it to be for Mario or Pokemon.

5. No idea who the final boss is yet. Some people are saying it's that king, some are saying it's that warlock, some are saying it's Gimle, and some were joking about it being MU. Since the game came out a week ago or so, any one know who it actually is?

EDIT:

As for the not coming out in Europe thing... what the blank.

Edited by Lightli

I think what he meant is that there aren't specific plans yet regarding the launch in the west, which likely means we'll only see this game, at the soonest, in one year or so.

I think what he meant is that there aren't specific plans yet regarding the launch in the west, which likely means we'll only see this game, at the soonest, in one year or so.

>4DS announced

>still no Fire Emblem news

One can hope Neon.

Ok, so I just remembered that the forums existed again. Everything I mention will involve massive amounts of spoilers. So yeah, cue large spoiler tag.

2. So apparently there are 2 separate Falchions in this game, one for Luciena and one for Krom (that later gets upgraded). [And Marth can use them too but that's not important.] The regalia are back, as well as the legendary weapons of FE4. What the hell could be so dangerous that we need 2 sets of legendary weapons?

3. I am going to use Spotpass and assemble FE4: the team. Screw new characters, I just want to kill everything with Levin!Holsety again. (I might also use Henry though)

4. Nintendo still has no idea on how to do DLC right. Then again, I was expecting them to not even get paid DLC going until at least the WiiU launched, and I would have expected it to be for Mario or Pokemon.

5. No idea who the final boss is yet. Some people are saying it's that king, some are saying it's that warlock, some are saying it's Gimle, and some were joking about it being MU. Since the game came out a week ago or so, any one know who it actually is?

[spoiler=final Boss spoilers] @#5 It's Gimle possesing a MU copy. Not joking.

Edited by L95

Probably seems like the place to mention it, but in addition to the statement by Iwata about the game's overseas release, the Fiscal chart, which shows several upcoming games for the different regions, doesn't have Awakening mentioned among the EU releases. Right now, we'll need to wait until E3 and see if it shows up.

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it from a different perspective, maybe what they meant by no plans is that they're not sure if they'll just make it retail, or make it both retail and digital for us.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

EDIT:

As for the not coming out in Europe thing... what the blank.

to answer your second question , enemies in lunatic have maxed stats and full sets of skills + they have insane forged weapons in the later chapters so yeah you do need them

I would assume they said "We don't have plans to release it" because they're not ready to announce them. I'm sure we'll get an announcement sooner or later. Remember, this is the same company that said Platinum did not exist when it was already out in Japan.