Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Lord Skill Inheritance]

So there's been some questions about how Aether/Royal Weapon are passed down, since they tend to break the typical rule of "parent's last skill equipped when you start the Gaiden" but I have a theory.

The atwiki says that Krom as the father of Mark(male) will pass down Royal Weapon, while Lucina as mother will pass down Aether to Mark(Female).

Someone stated that Azure got Royal Weapon with Krom as the father. I've seen various female classes with Aether, and Lucina gets Aether always.

So could it be that a Lord passes Aether to female children and Royal Weapon to males?

[spoiler=Lord Skill Inheritance]

So there's been some questions about how Aether/Royal Weapon are passed down, since they tend to break the typical rule of "parent's last skill equipped when you start the Gaiden" but I have a theory.

The atwiki says that Krom as the father of Mark(male) will pass down Royal Weapon, while Lucina as mother will pass down Aether to Mark(Female).

Someone stated that Azure got Royal Weapon with Krom as the father. I've seen various female classes with Aether, and Lucina gets Aether always.

So could it be that a Lord passes Aether to female children and Royal Weapon to males?

That's a very good theory.

Poor Lucina. ; _ ; All that emotional trauma.

Edit:

[spoiler=Libera ending]

[4/27/12 6:39:46 PM] Lumi: http://gyazo.com/880...ebe750e5afe5e95

After the war, opened an orphanage.

LUCIUS DID YOU REINCARNATE

hey hopefully he doesn't bite the dust like Lucius in FE6 8[

I don't think it's male-only... I think only those of Anri's descent/those who has Naga's Mark can wield it.

This is a lazy explanation, but perhaps it only seemed that case due to their having not been a female of Anri's blood-line before. This would lead them to assume only males can wield it. The previous message was heavy speculation and is no way endorsed by Serenes Forest, Nintendo, or Shun_One himself.

So does the game ever explain how Lucina can wield the Falchion? It's supposed to be a male only weapon.

In a support conversation with Azure as her brother, Lucina says that any in Krom's bloodline can use the Falchion and she insists that Azure learn to use it. Azure refuses though, saying that he has no need for it other than as a fruit-cutting knife. ... Yeah.

So does the game ever explain how Lucina can wield the Falchion? It's supposed to be a male only weapon.

Aside from major or minor holy blood, I always assumed that the gender restriction on Falchion use in Marth's days was more of a social/cultural restriction than an actual limitation

Awww, they barely visited the western continent... :/

The map shown there isn't complete. There are about 10 locations you visit there: six main story chapters and a few Gaidens. But yes, the visit there is a bit brief.

This green, here is the power type. Growth speed is not good enough is good growth and defensive force.

Can also be operated as a wall or column along with the heavy role in the attack give a blow job to G if the first night at the CC.

Can anybody try translating the character assessment page in the FE13 artwiki? I tried reading the descriptions in google translate but Jesus Christ... O_0

Wait, you only visit a few areas in Gaiden land? Boo!

The map shown there isn't complete. There are about 10 locations you visit there: six main story chapters and a few Gaidens. But yes, the visit there is a bit brief.

Since we can get Valhart in a second play, what's up with the Overlord class? From what I can see it doesn't promote and levels up to 30, and can use at least Axes and Swords. Does it use any other weapons? What about movement, caps and skills?

Since we can get Valhart in a second play, what's up with the Overlord class? From what I can see it doesn't promote and levels up to 30, and can use at least Axes and Swords. Does it use any other weapons? What about movement, caps and skills?

It's a lot like a single-tier Great Knight: mounted, armored, swords/lances/axes. It has 8 Move, though, instead of the Great Knight's 7. Also, he doesn't use any of the Great Knight skills, but Valhart himself has a unique Conqueror skill. I don't know what it does and whether or not it has anything to do with the class's actual skills, though. Caps are also unknown, as are the actual conditions for recruiting him.

Edited by Othin

Speaking of, is there any further information about second play through characters?

Nope; everyone's still clueless. I'm not far from Ch6 in my second playthrough, and if this is following the FE10 pattern, that place is ripe for random conversations to trigger to change things. So I'll poke around there to see if I can trigger any conversations with anyone.

Edited by Othin

How in the world do you stumble upon stuff like:

• Deploy overpowered walking tin can
  • Have certain non-protagonist character attack other party's main character
  • Transfer with A Support
  • Have Main character attack, but not kill, overpowered boss and survive chapter

If Awakening is anything like that, we might never know some characters even existed to be unlocked.

We have a list that shows six bonus characters to unlock. We know who the first five are, and the sixth appears to be someone new.

So, knowing this, we can look for places where things might happen. We don't have data transfers, and we don't have the Black Knight. What we have, however, is Ch6.

Emelina is one of the characters available as a second playthrough bonus, and she appears as an NPC in Ch6, along with Marth. Meanwhile, Fauder is the boss of the chapter. That's three places for important conversations to happen, and I intend to try all of them. If there's anything that could influence Emelina joining, it's there.

Lehran died at the end of FE10. That was a lot of time available for events. Emelina dies somewhat earlier, which constrains the time available and makes this easier. Others may be more challenging, but I think she's feasible to figure out.

Edited by Othin

We've also got SpotPass gaidens. I'm hoping these will actually be important.

Anyone care to explain these images?

[spoiler=Stats]WTF stats?

I think I can see Axe Expert, so that's +5 Str.

S Rank Double with a max stat Battle Cleric gives +8 Str, Magic, Lck and Res and +4 to the rest.

Rainbow Cry for +4 to all stats?

But we're still off by around 4 Strength amongst other things.

Edited by VincentASM