Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mage Fighter with AXES

how much cooler can you get 8D

Do we know the other characters besides him? Did I miss it?

IDK people are more all over Alm to care about anyone else atm

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Don't Demon and Magic have like the same word or something? So you could call it Demon Fighter or Magic Fighter.

Holy fuck that;s amazing. Wonder if it or it's skills can get passed down to kid characters

Well it looks like a promotion, so it probably doesn't affect the class set: if you use a Change Seal to leave the class, you couldn't just use another to get it back: you'd need the special book again. But it seems like it's available in unlimited quantities due to DLC replayability, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm sure the skills can be passed down, though.

Edited by Othin

Huh, I wonder why the mask is there on the mage/demon fighter?

Also, perhaps this is old news (likely, in fact) but Krom has the Shield of Seals on his battle sprite before the class change.

I like how the new Magic Fighter class looks and their skills sound great, but what's the catch? (aside paying for the DLC chapter) Do you have to replay it everytime you want someone to change into that class (even if they already did)?

Edited by Silent Mercenary

Thank you.

I see what you mean, but I'm not that adverse to it. At the very least, the class looks cool. The main differences are the lack of body armor (likely added as a throw-back to his original design for the art-work). The rest looks pretty close to the art. Again, I don't have a problem with his appearance. I got some cool art out of it, so I'm all good.

Don't Demon and Magic have like the same word or something? So you could call it Demon Fighter or Magic Fighter.

Japanese Harry Potter must've been confusing as fuck for them.

Man I wish I could see what My Unit looks like in various classes aside from the Strategist/Grandmaster. I am very impressed with how this game is looking.

Elincia DLC Announced

Just saying. :D

Did not see that coming. Now that I get a clear look, I like it. The illustrators style is probably what would make some say it doesn't really look like her, but I disagree. She's pretty much instantly recognizable. I like how her color scheme was kept in her new look. Curious as to what all this DLC adds or if simply an additional unit and chapter

Stop teasing me with Ike cameo's!

Edited by Shun One

... it looks plenty like her, considering i'm not the only one who recognized her at first glance

if not for the horn it would be great, but the horn just makes it okay :(

The face, hair and color scheme are all the same as Elincia's but the extra details on her armor, including the horn, are unnecessary and like the DLC art before it, is only meant to hype up how she will get a pegasus rider outfit with only green long hair and a blue hue to distinguish her from the other pegasus riders.

Also, does anyone know the artist yet?