Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Also, by "Maya", do you mean Mia/Wayu? I don't remember anyone called Maya in FE9...

Yes. Was thinking Wayu, having the katakana in front of me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for 7, I see...

Elibe is the ally, and the pattern seems to just pick one full allied team for these chapters. Next week we should team up with either the FE9 or FE10 team against the FE6/7 teams together.

Nephenee - General

:(

That's an excellent selection of units. Hopefully those will be the Spotpass teams for those games.

Gah. Bit bummed out about fe 9 and 10 lineup.

For 9, Boyd, Oscar, Rolf, and Rhys, Shinon, and Gatrie not in for all the Greil Mercs, but zihark? Kinda random. Also, no bastian to complete elincas confidante group

For 10. Wtf? General nephenee? :( and nolan to complete the dawn brigade

That's an excellent selection of units. Hopefully those will be the Spotpass teams for those games.

That seems to be the pattern, and it's why I mentioned them.

Lunatic Mode

Black Knight

General

LV10

HP 80 (capped)

Str 45

Mag 18

Skl 40 (capped)

Spd 32

Luck 29

Def 41

Res 28

Move 5

Lance A, Axe A

Silver Lance (+4 Mt, +10 Hit)

Luna, Great Shield

Elincia better be worth this.

Edited by Othin

Gah. Bit bummed out about fe 9 and 10 lineup.

For 9, Boyd, Oscar, Rolf, and Rhys, Shinon, and Gatrie not in for all the Greil Mercs, but zihark? Kinda random. Also, no bastian to complete elincas confidante group

And no lots of awesome people. Brom (the heck? over everyone else? Goes with Neph, but...)and Neph but barely any Greil Mercs and stuff but the Dawn Brigade makes it. I would be fine if they stopped with Sothe and Michiah, really.

Edit: Actually, all I needed was Shinon and Gatrie over Leo and Ed. Perhaps Volke as well. Heroic Ashnard makes lol enough to get over Haar, and there are other red-haired Dragonmasters.

Edited by Only My Unit

YAY! Zihark and Nephenee! I knew Zihark would appear because they could just use Viole's hair and recolor it. Nephenee and Brom are nice additions; I guess they got in because they 'move' the plot in part 2. Unfortunately that meant Nolan is out, and I think it has to do with no appropriate heads with facial hair encoded.

I expected Lucia and Geoffrey to make it, but not Nino's twins. Maybe that means she's confirmed, with or without Jaffar, since she was very popular in Japan.

Lunatic Mode

Black Knight

General

LV10

HP 80 (capped)

Str 45

Mag 18

Skl 40 (capped)

Spd 32

Luck 29

Def 41

Res 28

Move 5

Lance A, Axe A

Silver Lance (+4 Mt, +10 Hit)

Luna, Great Shield

Elincia better be worth this.

Do you have to face Ike with Aether or Sol too?

Is anyone recording these DLC chapters? I was looking for some videos of the last two DLC's on youtube but didn't find any, and I'd really like to see this chapter...

PLEASE BE IKE PLEASE BE IKE PLEASE BE IKE PLEASE BE IKE

I'm sure it's going to be Ike cool.gif

Ike + Nihil, special skin for the Hero class that will suit Ike and I'm in heaven :).

もう、いいかげんにしろ。

誰か、このおっさん黙らせてよ。

Moving on.

Guessing they didn't want to code in a new class for Elincia, hence the use of a Lance instead of her Amiti Sword... since well, Falcon Knights only use Lances and Staves now instead of being able to use swords.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So has anyone tried using Libera? I plan on using him no matter how good he is, but I'm interested in hearing how useful he can be.

I find interesting that the main rival/villains are present on each team. Zephiel, Black Knight, and Sephirian? Intersting choices.

Also, Black Knight Lunatic is fearsome.

I imagine he has Luna+ and Great Shield+ in Lunatic+. I wonder how they colored the sprites and if they look decent enough.

I've noticed a general trend that most classes have a high amount of blue/red on them to denote which team they're currently on as opposed to more custom color-sets for what that's worth.

I've noticed a general trend that most classes have a high amount of blue/red on them to denote which team they're currently on as opposed to more custom color-sets for what that's worth.

Ah, that sucks. Hopefully on the spotpass version, the Black Knight keeps the black color dominant or else he wouldn't be the 'Black' Knight.

Lilina, Sophia, and Soren....cue my fangasm XD! I do wish they made Neph a Soldier (mind you, that helm on her would weird as fuck) and got rid of Brom and Leonardo (does anybody care for them?) but I can still be happy.

So has anyone tried using Libera? I plan on using him no matter how good he is, but I'm interested in hearing how useful he can be.

I did. Went lv 15 Battle Monk -> Sorcerer. His 30% healing skill was a great boon, and I paired him with Serge the Griffon Knight. Together they traversed the world 10 move at a time wrecking the world.

However, I'm not sure if he excelled in anything now that I think about it. His stats were all pretty even.

Edited by ReedTien