Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neph and Brom over Nolan and Pelleas. What the **cking hell IS. Why you no make sense?

(well if they can get in then maybe Legault can get into FE7)

Well with Nolan, he probably wouldn't have got a good battle model.

Look at the Leidrick and Roro models, the first clearly has no beard and the latter has no mask.

Well with Nolan, he probably wouldn't have got a good battle model.

Look at the Leidrick and Roro models, the first clearly has no beard and the latter has no mask.

I agree. They do seem to be, at the very least, trying to choose characters whom would fit the new class designs without too much work (considering they aren't going to do said work).

I have Elincia's DLC. Teams I see:

Roy - Hero

Zephiel - General

Cecilia - Valkyrie

Lillina - Sage

Percival - Paladin

Ray - Sorcerer

Lou - Sage

Thany - Falcon Knight

Sophia - Sorcerer

Wolt - Sniper

Ike - Hero

Elincia - Falcon Knight

Geoffrey - Paladin

Lucia - Swordmaster

Ashnard - Dragonmaster

Mia - Swordmaster

Titania - Great Knight

Soren - Sage

Zihark - Swordmaster

Mist - Valkyrie

Micaiah - Sage

Sothe - Trickster

Sephiran - Sage

Sigrun - Falcon Knight

Black Knight - General

Nephenee - General

Brom - General

Leonardo - Sniper

Edward - Swordmaster

Sanaki - Sage

No Volke? D:

I find interesting that the main rival/villains are present on each team. Zephiel, Black Knight, and Sephirian? Intersting choices.

Also, Black Knight Lunatic is fearsome.

And Gharnef, and Hardin, and Alvis, and Julius, and Reidrick. Don't know about the FE2 guy.

I imagine he has Luna+ and Great Shield+ in Lunatic+. I wonder how they colored the sprites and if they look decent enough.

From what I understand, it doesn't work that way - they just tack on the skills to random characters, which isn't as interesting as I had hoped.

I wonder if a DLC will feature a brand-new character down the line, one which hasn't been seen before (from a final-build game).

Well, it seems the SpotPass maps are doing that with the mystery sixth character "Paris", so it's definitely possible that DLC will do something similar.

And Gharnef, and Hardin, and Alvis, and Julius, and Reidrick. Don't know about the FE2 guy.

No Rudolf, probably because he has no manual art.

I wonder why they didn't give Leidrick's model a helmet as it worked in the original game?

Don't all Spotpass characters use the 3d models from the My Units for their faces? That's likely why there's no helmet. Although this makes me wonder about the Black Knight... Does he just have short blue hair in spite of being masked in his portrait?

Edited by NeonZ

Nephenee as a general is kinda really strange.

I mean, wasn't she more speed and skill oriented while generals are slow, strong tanks? It is the only foot-lance class, but the stats don't match at all

I mean Meg's meant to be speed orientated too, but look at the class IS decided to give her

What alternative would you suggest? Making up a Halberdier class for an enemy character that just exists to be an NPC? Don't forget that each character gets their own set of caps now, effectively.

Edited by Lord Raven

I mean Meg's meant to be speed orientated too, but look at the class IS decided to give her

What alternative would you suggest? Making up a Halberdier class for an enemy character that just exists to be an NPC? Don't forget that each character gets their own set of caps now, effectively.

I don't think it's fair to use Meg as an example in this situation, considering she's more of a joke character, and came in the sequel to a game with 2 playable Soldier characters; one being female.

I don't think most people expect there too be that many new things via Spot Pass or DLC, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to get things right.

I don't think it's fair to use Meg as an example in this situation, considering she's more of a joke character, and came in the sequel to a game with 2 playable Soldier characters; one being female.

I don't think most people expect there too be that many new things via Spot Pass or DLC, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to get things right.

Don't forget Danved

Nephenee as a General will look really weird. I kinda wonder why they didn't just put Aran or Devdan using a male soldier mode.

Don't forget Danved

Nephenee as a General will look really weird. I kinda wonder why they didn't just put Aran or Devdan using a male soldier mode.

Because as much as everybody wants it, they obviously don't want people to have playable soldiers in this game.

Don't forget Danved

yeah, if they weren't gonna get the class right, why bother at all?

Because as much as everybody wants it, they obviously don't want people to have playable soldiers in this game.

I think it's more of a "too lazy to do it" than "don't want to do it", since they actually went through the small effort to put her in. . . the wrong class

Edited by StrategistPockystix

I think it's more of a "too lazy to do it" than "don't want to do it", since they actually went through the small effort to put her in. . . the wrong class

The soldier class was right there. I'm sure if they wanted someone to use it they easily could have.

I'd say it's more of a game design thing. A few classes are pretty different than how they were previously, so I can understand why it works the way it does.

Don't forget that each character gets their own set of caps now, effectively.

Now that you mention that, they could give her modifiers like +3~4 skl/spd and -2~3str/def, although that could hurt her when reclassing.

Maybe not in Nephenee's case, due to her being a girl, but the game has a male soldier class, and yet you can't change any characters into it.

With variable caps, the only thing Nepheene will be missing will be her critical bonus, which can be replaced by some skill. She can have higher speed and smaller defense than a standard general without ending up like FE6's Wendy.

Besides, revamping classes happened even between FE9 and 10, it doesn't mean they were doing characters "wrong" back then because some abilities and weapon levels got cut/changed. Here, they're just trying to fit past characters in FE13's system, not changing FE 13's system itself for them.

Edited by NeonZ

That definitely looks like Master Lord to me.

edit: Actually the armor reminds me of Fredrick, maybe he's a Great Knight.

Edited by Momo

Holy crap Ephraim looks amazing here. Nothing too excessive with his armor, encapsulates him pretty much perfectly. But he looks a bit like he might be a Great Knight and that they just didn't draw a mount, based on the art of Frederick. Why does IS hate soldiers so much to tease us like they did in Tellius?

Daaamn! Ephraim looks badass with that heavy amour. Won't be surprised if he is a Great Knight