Game screenshots & info

No. 3

I can't read Japanese and web translators aren't very helpful, so could someone work with this:

異伝 光対闇 光編 (seems to be the DLC map title)

Synopsis:

光―人々を守り、平和へ導くもの。闇―光と対になり、相反するもの。二つの勢力は、異界で永劫の戦いを続けていた。クロムは光に味方し、闇の軍勢と対決する。

Bad google translation until we get a human translator:

Those with the light - protect the people, lead to peace. Those with the darkness - become light, and opposite are contrary. Two powers continued the fight of eternity in the strange boundary. It takes Krom and part of the light to confront the army of the darkness.

Apparently, you don't get any notable items on that map like the Demon Fighter crest in Alm's, so my hopes of a new class have been reduced to almost nothing right now (I might be wrong, but I think it only mentions recruiting Ephraim from Another World).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that Ephraim looks badass.

Another: Mummy Paradise

Mummies - noble-class corpse soldiers. They are rare, and those who have fought them are said to have earned great experience. Under Anna's request, Krom goes to battle them...

Reward: Mummy enemies (great experience)

Difficulty: **

Oh IS and their Gaiden references, hahaha

Another: Light vs Darkness (light episode)

Light - it protects the people, guiding them to peace. Darkness - it opposes the light, entering in conflict with it. Those two forces battle endlessly in the other world. Krom joins the Light, battling against Darkness.

Reward: Brave King of the Blue Skies Ephraim's talisman (GUESS WHAT IT DOES)

Difficulty: **** (Camus and Aless as enemies, ololol)

Yeah, I think this means no Magvel-themed army for you

I've been meaning to point this out, to any one of you who has played FE2, doesn't this map look familiar?

http://h1g.jp/fe_kak...%81%86%E7%94%B7

The phrase 'MegaQuake' comes to mind. >.>

The boss's name is even Jamill (same name as a boss in Gaiden), sadly he isn't a sorcerer this time around...

Edited by L95

I've been meaning to point this out, to any one of you who has played FE2, doesn't this map look familiar?

http://h1g.jp/fe_kak...%81%86%E7%94%B7

The phrase 'MegaQuake' comes to mind. >.>

The boss's name is even Jamill (same name as a boss in Gaiden), sadly he isn't a sorcerer this time around...

If I remember correctly that map is Azures chapter and is located in the north of Varm almost exactly where Doma's Gate is in gaiden.

Edited by Velth

BTW, do we know the relationship between the new Dark Dragon with Medeus or are they unrelated?

There was a reference to the Hero King, aka Marth, having defeated Gimle in the past. So it appears Gimle is Medeus himself.

There was a reference to the Hero King, aka Marth, having defeated Gimle in the past. So it appears Gimle is Medeus himself.

Where's the reference from? : o

Oh okay. In that case...

I'm pretty sure the first Holy King existed 1000 years before Awakening, while Marth existed 2000 years before, so they can't be the same person and so it's not completely confirmed that Medeus is Gimle. If anything, I'd imagine Gimle might be Medeus combined with all the Earth Dragons, but who knows? Does somebody know?

Oh okay. In that case...

I'm pretty sure the first Holy King existed 1000 years before Awakening, while Marth existed 2000 years before, so they can't be the same person and so it's not completely confirmed that Medeus is Gimle. If anything, I'd imagine Gimle might be Medeus combined with all the Earth Dragons, but who knows? Does somebody know?

This makes sense.

You mean the first Holy King existed 3000 years before Awakening, right? Unless I'm missing something.

But yes, this fits. It also goes into another thing I realized just a minute ago: it may be that Medeus is Gimle like how MU is Gimle. That is, they carry Gimle's powers, but they're merely representing and acting for Gimle rather than Gimle and Medeus being one and the same.

[spoiler=What I'm thinking]

Actually I thought it was (years approximate)...

1000 years before FE1/3 - Hero King's ancestor, Tiki born

FE1/3 - Hero King Marth's adventures

1000 years after FE1/3 - Naga and first Holy King vs Gimle, formation of Iris

2000 years after FE1/3 - FE13 (eg. Tiki being ~3000 years old)

Granted, I only read some vague descriptions about the "1000 year before FE13" stuff, so I could be wrong. I need to check my facts sooner than later... ^^;;;

Sorry for butting in, but if the founder of Iris and the legendary Hero King, yadda yadda isn't Marth...then why did Lucina disguise herself as Marth and claim to be the legendary Hero King.

Unless Iris hails multiple Hero Kings, one of which predates Iris, but that would be silly.

This makes sense.

You mean the first Holy King existed 3000 years before Awakening, right? Unless I'm missing something.

But yes, this fits. It also goes into another thing I realized just a minute ago: it may be that Medeus is Gimle like how MU is Gimle. That is, they carry Gimle's powers, but they're merely representing and acting for Gimle rather than Gimle and Medeus being one and the same.

Is that how the thing with MU and Gimle is?

It's not the same as Julius and Loptous where THE Loptous fused with Julius?

[spoiler=What I'm thinking]

Actually I thought it was (years approximate)...

1000 years before FE1/3 - Hero King's ancestor, Tiki born

FE1/3 - Hero King Marth's adventures

1000 years after FE1/3 - Naga and first Holy King vs Gimle, formation of Iris

2000 years after FE1/3 - FE13 (eg. Tiki being ~3000 years old)

Granted, I only read some vague descriptions about the "1000 year before FE13" stuff, so I could be wrong. I need to check my facts sooner than later... ^^;;;

Well now that's interesting. I am curious about your sources, though. Perhaps we'll find something to shed some light on just who it is.

Is that how the thing with MU and Gimle is?

It's not the same as Julius and Loptous where THE Loptous fused with Julius?

Dunno, I'm just making guesses based on what seems to fit. Your explanation seems to be a better way of describing it.

Edited by Othin

Sorry for butting in, but if the founder of Iris and the legendary Hero King, yadda yadda isn't Marth...then why did Lucina disguise herself as Marth and claim to be the legendary Hero King.

Unless Iris hails multiple Hero Kings, one of which predates Iris, but that would be silly.

I think Marth was the first dude to actually unite the entire continent, maybe that's why?

I think Marth was the first dude to actually unite the entire continent, maybe that's why?

Well, if I recall my lore right, wasn't Adrah, the founder of Akaneia the first to do so? But he was a dirty thief, and Marth is a legendary hero who beat Medeus twice, so I guess there is that. I want to say that Lucina as Marth specfically refers to herself as the Hero King of legend though.