Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is all kinds of stupid.

Why bother changing his name if he is the same person/dragon? He didn't change his name after he was beaten by Anri, why do it now? This is why it's really bothering me. This change just makes 0 sense if they're the same character.

Perhaps he didn't and Gimle was a name given to him at a later date? Can't think of a good reason for it, but it seems more likely than him changing it himself.

That is all kinds of stupid.

Why bother changing his name if he is the same person/dragon? He didn't change his name after he was beaten by Anri, why do it now? This is why it's really bothering me. This change just makes 0 sense if they're the same character.

Do we really know that he was called Medeus in Anri's time? If they say Marth defeated Gimle here, then it's the same as Anri defeating Medeus, even if Medeus was called something entirely different.

Excuse me if this is an extreme case of the stupid, but do we have any proof that Gimle is Medeus aside from the fact that apparently, Marth dealt with both? Marth also apparently had Naga directly helping him against Gimle, which he didn't have against Medeus (unless Nagi counts?) Or I could be just misinformed.

Besides the obvious answer of Nintendo wanting to keep at least some things mysterious to add to the appeal (I mean, it's more interesting in my opinion to figure things out by playing through the game rather that "here you go, by the way Gimle is Medeus) in the game itself, it's pretty obvious that a lot of names have changed as part of....well, time moving on. The borders of the countries have changed a bit also and, you know, 2000 years is a pretty long time. I was always under the impression that Gimle was Medeus's name given to him from people in other places. Just because people in Archanea knew him as Medeus doesn't mean everyone called him that. More importantly, while Iris is still known as the Holy Kingdom and is obvious descended from the kingdom of Archanea, there are some differences in the geography, so I wouldn't be surprised if the people and land have changed quite a bit.

Man, I never noticed how detailed some of the SpotPass teams are.

Roy's subordinates on his team are three Paladins, a Sniper, a General, a Hero, a Pegasus Knight, and two Warriors. All are LV20. That part's no surprise, after Sigurd and Prince Marth also had teams based on their starting teams. What was surprising was looking at them in detail:

-One Paladin has 32 Str, 38 Spd, a Brave Lance, and Lance Expert.

-One Paladin has 38 Str, 31 Spd, a Brave Sword, and Sword Expert.

-One Paladin has 24 Str, 24 Spd, a Silver Lance, and Slow Start.

-One Warrior has 65 HP, 35 Str, 38 Skl, and 35 Spd.

-One Warrior has 74 HP, 43 Str, 37 Skl, and 28 Spd.

Doesn't seem like most of the teams get this kind of attention, but it's a fascinating touch.

Interesting... although it's kind of sad to be reminded that they aren't including a single pair of red/green cavaliers as actual characters... Anyway, Othin, have you already faced Spotpass Tiki? What was her team like? No generic Manaketes, I guess?

Edited by NeonZ

Interesting... although it's kind of sad to be reminded that they aren't including a single pair of red/green cavaliers as actual characters...

People are speculating that the red/green cavaliers are suspiciously absent because there'll be Red vs Green DLC or something.

People are speculating that the red/green cavaliers are suspiciously absent because there'll be Red vs Green DLC or something.

Do you mean that there will be a Red caviler and Green caviler showdown?

Do you mean that there will be a Red caviler and Green caviler showdown?

If so, that would be pretty awesome. Cain and Abel need to lead their respective armies and Sol and Soiree need to be mandatory.

If so, that would be pretty awesome. Cain and Abel need to lead their respective armies and Sol and Soiree need to be mandatory.

KieranvsoscarGO

That would be pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

OKAY GUYS

THIS WEEK'S SPOTPASS

You get Thracia's team, and you get Rehna. I'll look more into why he's back, but here's a confession pic.

Credit to Malas of ChinaFE

[spoiler=reasoning, need confirmation]

Anyway there's a few posts that said he time traveled from the future, which I assume he just came from bad future and shit. You talk to him with Sairi to recruit, anyway. If anyone can confirm this, would be great.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Renha's kinda weird looking. But Thracia's team is cool.

Any new DLC news? Or does it come tomorrow?

Also, one random thing I just noticed from playing FE10. The boss of 3-4 is named Callum and is a General. Definitely pointless, but I thought it was kinda funny. It probably means Callum (FE13) will be getting a name change.

Theoretically it should be here now since they operate on the timezone over there, so if you were to get your spotpass it should come.

It's also June 14 in my timzone too.

Edited by Fat Bunny

OKAY GUYS

THIS WEEK'S SPOTPASS

You get Thracia's team, and you get Rehna. I'll look more into why he's back, but here's a confession pic.

Credit to Malas of ChinaFE

[spoiler=reasoning, need confirmation]

Anyway there's a few posts that said he time traveled from the future, which I assume he just came from bad future and shit. You talk to him with Sairi to recruit, anyway. If anyone can confirm this, would be great.

Oscar has competition in the closed eyes category.

Theoretically it should be here now since they operate on the timezone over there, so if you were to get your spotpass it should come.

It's also June 14 in my timzone too.

It usually takes until around 1-2 am EST

Also, one random thing I just noticed from playing FE10. The boss of 3-4 is named Callum and is a General. Definitely pointless, but I thought it was kinda funny. It probably means Callum (FE13) will be getting a name change.

Lol..

but who says Callum didn't get messed up in some time travel gate, and got tangled up with the war in Tellius? ...And got a different look? Callum forever!

People in China already got theirs, so would there be some kind of delay because we're on a different continent or something?

Lucina was asking about DLC, not spotpass. Unless you're saying people in China are seeing the website updated?