Game screenshots & info

No. 3

One thing I'm confused about, you can actually recruit all those spotpass characters, plus some downloadable lords, that means you can actually assemble a team consisting all of characters from earlier FE games? Or do I misinterpret something now?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single stat Cries can't stack with themselves, but they can stack with Rainbow Cry, and vice versa. So they could be getting up to +12 Luck and +8 other stats from Cries alone, if problems are a multiple of four.

They're probably also using Tiki's Tears or something related for the +5 HP, which helps explain other stats. So let's say +5 HP, +14 Luck, and +10 everything else on top of the things that make sense. Granted, they aren't actually reaching that much, but they could, and I'm sure some minor adjustments could make it fit. Then with Axe Expert and Double, that means:

+5 HP

+23 Str

+18 Mag

+14 Skl

+14 Spd

+22 Luck

+14 Def

+18 Res

And that exceeds their current bonuses, I think. So leave some things out and you get what they have.

One thing I'm confused about, you can actually recruit all those spotpass characters, plus some downloadable lords, that means you can actually assemble a team consisting all of characters from earlier FE games? Or do I misinterpret something now?

Yeah, but it'll take some time to set up. And you need Krom for main story maps.

Edited by Othin

I think the crazy stat bonuses are also from doubling, and since they're doubling with their mothers in those shots, there's an auto-A rank support bonus involved.

Vincent already took that into account, and it looks like they're actually doubling with lovers for S rank bonuses. Parents don't have an auto-A rank bonus, or at least they don't have an auto-A support rank.

But that only goes so far. I think I worked out everything, though.

We have a list that shows six bonus characters to unlock. We know who the first five are, and the sixth appears to be someone new.

I didn't realise we had six. I was only aware of 2. Could anyone reveal to me the 5 we already know?

I didn't realise we had six. I was only aware of 2. Could anyone reveal to me the 5 we already know?

Quite interested in this info myself. If you would be so kind to name them and their classes if known?

Gangrel, Valhart, Emelina, Renha, and Inverse. Most through comparisons with their map sprites. Inverse has her crown, for example.

Quite interested in this info myself. If you would be so kind to name them and their classes if known?

Gangrel - Trickster

Valhart - Overlord

Emelina - Sage

Renha - Swordmaster

Inverse - Dark Pegasus

Edited by Othin

Hey guests, why don't you register and post your thoughts?

We need some more fresh meat around here.

Fresh meat here, and I think this game is going to be awesome.

Regarding the 6th unlockable character, just throwing a theory out there, but could the reason it's unknown be because it's a second generation character you couldn't get the first time due to being created from Secret Characters,? Or perhaps from a specific pairing like Flavia / Basilio that's only avalible in a second play through..

Based on the Support Viewer, Basilio and Flavia cannot have an S support with each other. They only have four supports available: male MU, female MU, each other, and same-gender Mark (if he/she is their kid).

The Support Viewer is quite interesting. Browsing female Mark's support list, Jerome is listed once as a regular support (capable of reaching S rank) and once as a sibling, as with my file. Degel is listed once as a sibling and once as a parent. So a lot of characters are listed twice. Characters I haven't gotten yet like Chambray appear twice towards the bottom as shadows, which confused me, but makes sense now. Also:

Emelina and Inverse appear as shadows, indicating that they're possible supports as mothers for female Mark, and confirming pairings with them as possible. The other four, including the mystery sixth, are not listed.

All the characters that were discovered were discovered through being on support lists. The only reason we even know about those six, including the final one, is that they appear on MU's support list. So yes, they have supports, and they get listed. Probably not many supports, but with any potential parents, yes, they would.

Hm...interesting. So child characters get double supports with units based on if they're siblings or not...I like that touch.

And now a guess as to the next DLC. There seems to be a pattern of pre-GBA FE and post-GBA FE both getting representation at the same time. That said, here's the pattern thus far:

1. Marth (FE1/3 & 11/12)

2. Leaf (FE5) & Roy (FE6)

3. Alm (FE2) & Micaiah (FE10)

My guess?

4. Sigurd (FE4) & Ephraim (FE8)

even though I really want to see Ike

Edited by Shun One

We've also got SpotPass gaidens. I'm hoping these will actually be important.

Anyone care to explain these images?

[spoiler=Stats]WTF stats?

I think I can see Axe Expert, so that's +5 Str.

S Rank Double with a max stat Battle Cleric gives +8 Str, Magic, Lck and Res and +4 to the rest.

Rainbow Cry for +4 to all stats?

But we're still off by around 4 Strength amongst other things.

Looking at that picture of Brady's caps, I think the character max modifiers for either Mariabel or Grego have errors in the main site (and in that forum link that was just posted).

46(hero skl cap) +1(Mariabel) +1(Grego) +1(child bonus) = 49 =/= 50 in the pic

42(hero spd cap) +0(Mariabel) +1(Grego) +1(child bonus) = 44 =/= 43 in the pic

Everything else fits. It could be Grego is +2 skl/+0 spd or Mariabel is +2skl/-1 spd (or there are errors in both parents). I'd say the first is more likely. I checked for the other 2 heroes and the hero max is as the site states, so it's the modifiers.

Something has been really annoying me about gen 2.

If Gimre wakes up in Krom's time, why does he not destroy Iris/the world until Lucina is an adult? IN the bad timeline, do they ignore him as he destroys some other nation until he gets to Iris castle or something?

Something has been really annoying me about gen 2.

If Gimre wakes up in Krom's time, why does he not destroy Iris/the world until Lucina is an adult? IN the bad timeline, do they ignore him as he destroys some other nation until he gets to Iris castle or something?

I assumed that he does wake up and the kids grow up in a sort of post-apocalyptic world before they return in time.

even though I really want to see Ike

Do you reckon Ike'll get his own class?

I think he'll just end up as an average hero with Aether. :(

Edited by Vrael

Do you reckon Ike'll get his own class?

Unfortunately probably not. I was pretty disappointed with roy, and the same thing will probably happen with Ike :(

Thus far, as soon as the previously announced DLC is released. As for Ike and a custom class, I think he may get one if only to allow him use of Aether.