Confessional Booth

Pride

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games I haven't finished (though I intend to I swear): Persona 3FES/4/3Portable, El Shaddai, Vanquish, Valkyria Chronicles, Final Fantasy 9, Tactics Ogre, Catherine, Prince of Persia Two Thrones, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Magicka, New Vegas, The Witcher 2 (though in my defense my computer wheezes and stumbles at the menu screen), Deus Ex GOTY, everything F.E.A.R., Far Cry 2, Metro 2033, everything S.T.A.L.K.E.R., The Ship, Force Unleashed, Punch-out!!, Mercenaries 2 WiF, Fire Emblem 5 and 6, Chrono Trigger and Cross, MGS Peace Walker or Metroid Prime. I'm even ADHD at games.

I think I flooded the confessional booth, I can hear the padre drowning

Games I haven't finished (though I intend to I swear): Dungeons of Dredmor, Skyrim, Cave Story, Dragon Age: Origins, X-COM Apocalypse, Dead Rising 2, Deus Ex, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Jamestown, Medieval 2 Total War, Heroes of Might and Magic 6, Painkiller, Red Faction, Saints Row 2, Titan Quest/Immortal Throne, Oblivion, Freespace 2, Wizardry 8, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Jagged Alliance 2, Far Cry 2, Rome: Total War, Final Fantasy 1 though 5, Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With You, Apollo Justice, Yoshi's Island, Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Advance, Dissidia 012, Okami, Monster Hunter Tri, Metroid Prime 2/3, Majora's Mask

THIS IS JUST THE HANDHELD GAMES ON MY DESK/THE PC GAMES I CAN EASILY IDENTIFY/THE CONSOLE GAMES I REMEMBER

GET AT ME

EDIT:

Did you do it for Kitty did you did you did you? =3

yes

Edited by Integrity

I played four Final Fantasy games and didn't finish a single one.

(III, IV, VII, and XII)

Gonna expound on this one.

I haven't beaten these FF/FE games.

FF1/2/4/5/7/8/10/13

FE3/4/5/6/10/11/12

Sad, huh?

Alright SF, lemme hear your gaming sins.

The great stuff you either never finished or started because you're too much of a square, the challenges you couldn't handle and just decided to look up online without giving your best effort, that one game you sold to gamestop, a title that is objectively shit but you enjoyed the dickens out of anyway etc etc

objective shit is not a-- oh ok

anyway

I buy games only to end up just playing f2p multiplayer games

god i am the scrub of scrubs

Dragon Age: Origins

Everything else I forgive but this means we can't be friends

Oh yeah, Okami. That one really is a shame, especially since my Wii has disappeared.

And handheld games. Sadness. Dunno how many I've forgotten.

Everything else I forgive but this means we can't be friends

as a dwarf noble, they threw me back into the deep roads 2/3 through the game

NO FUCKING THANK YOU I said and never managed to finish that stupid shit

as a dwarf noble, they threw me back into the deep roads 2/3 through the game

NO FUCKING THANK YOU I said and never managed to finish that stupid shit

Okay yes that is actually the worst part of the whole game, fair enough

and is the part I get stuck on summoning the will to beat on subsequent playthroughs

but then I also have a hard time on subsequent playthroughs because I have no idea how to top my first Warden.

Only thing that comes to mind is having used arena abuse, savestates AND the mine glitch to get through HHM. I really do not have the patience for FE

All that other shit like the expert medals from Floyd missions in JFG, beating Order of Ecclesia on Hard with a level 1 cap and no new game plus bonuses with both characters, getting every item in DK64 and beating it etc. I eventually did, whether it took years or not.

No wait I just remembered, I suck at SA2:B.

Actually here just have this

[Link]

Never finished:

-FF8

-FF3DS

-FF4DS (got bored after five minutes)

-FE4

-FE5

-FE6HM

-FE7HHM

-FE12

-Okami

-Resident Evil 4

-Metroid Prime

-Metroid Fusion (got stuck on Nightmare)

No more tier debates in FE12 until you finish. On Normal.

I found the Legend of Heroes series to be amusing, bad translation and all. Bite me.

I haven't finished Metroid Prime 3. I can't find one energy tank.

On Elysia you can launch the satellite things which will show you expansions on the map if it isn't appearing in on the map then chances are it's in the ice place on Bryyo where you got the screw attack

I would just like to say that I really had no problems in the original Water Temple.

This isn't really much of an accomplishment. The game basically holds your hand through it.

I think on one of my later playthroughs I had the "mysterious missing key" issue but I wound up finding it anyway and never had a problem since. I've gone through it with completely no prior memory without using a guide and I just don't see what the big deal is.

I haven't done the Great Bay temple in a while but I remember it being much more of a pain in the ass.

I do remember getting those 60 fairies for my friend who wanted the Great Fairy Sword on his file in a day without a guide, though. I guess I can't blame not playing through the game again on being too scared to try.

Edited by Aleph

This isn't really much of an accomplishment. The game basically holds your hand through it.

Yeah I know. But it's been so hyped to be difficult as fuck, I was honestly surprised when I found out loads of people actually struggled through it.

They probably didn't. They just said they did because they had bad memories.

Fear aura.

See also: Quick scoping scouts (or pyros in particularly bad scenarios) up close in TF2...after playing on the laggiest servers ever.

Edited by Aleph