Marriage, confessions & children

VincentASM

I had an endgame save with an unmarried FeMU, so I went all the way with Gangrel.

He's actually pretty dreamy. It's cute how he asks you to be his strategist but really means be my wife. And he even buys you flowers!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vjl1k.gif

D:

What he said.

Although I am very curious about the rest of MU and Inverse and Gangrel's supports, since MU is implied to be related to Fauder and therefore Perezia somehow. You'd think maybe they would have known MU pre-memory loss?

I had an endgame save with an unmarried FeMU, so I went all the way with Gangrel.

He's actually pretty dreamy. It's cute how he asks you to be his strategist but really means be my wife. And he even buys you flowers!

Awwww-

Wait. WTF am I saying.

Are the supports posted anywhere?

They all sound like they're going to be very interesting.

Edited by L95

Trying to complete my inheritance chart. If anyone knows both parents and resulting classes the kid gets involving any of these parents:

• Liz
  • Mariabel
  • Olivia
  • Henry (Daughter)
  • Grego (Daughter)
  • Gaia (Daughter)
  • Donny (Son/Daughter)

I'd be most grateful.

Also, what happens to Mark if the parent isn't human?

I'm really curious what Gangrel supports would be like. His personality doesn't seem like one that'd lend itself towards being a PC at all, wonder if there is some sort of reason for why he acted as he did, or if he's going to be pretty much the same on the hero side.

Trying to complete my inheritance chart. If anyone knows both parents and resulting classes the kid gets involving any of these parents:

• Liz
  • Mariabel
  • Olivia
  • Henry (Daughter)
  • Grego (Daughter)
  • Gaia (Daughter)
  • Donny (Son/Daughter)

I'd be most grateful.

Also, what happens to Mark if the parent isn't human?

Liz- Cleric, Peg Kn, Troubadour

Mariabel-Same as Liz except Mage replaces Cleric

Olivia- Dancer? Myrm, Peg Kn

Grego-Merc,Myrm

Gaia-Theif,Myrm

Donny-Merc

I'm fairly sure that if you pair MU with Nono, Soso, Velvet, or Chambray, Mark ends up a Manakete/Taguel.

This is indeed the case. We've seen screenshots of Manakete Mark, at least, and Taguel makes just as much sense. The only playable classes unavailable to Mark so far are Lord / Great Lord and Dancer.

Probably Overlord as well, once Valhart becomes playable in a month. And the final hidden character, as he seems to have another new class. Some Gamefaqs people have apparently found the name Paris in the credits and are attributing it to him, suspecting he might be FE14's main character. I'm not sure what to think of this, but I can't say I have a better explanation for the relevance of that last character.

Liz- Cleric, Peg Kn, Troubadour

Mariabel-Same as Liz except Mage replaces Cleric

Olivia- Dancer? Myrm, Peg Kn

Grego-Merc,Myrm

Gaia-Theif,Myrm

Donny-Merc

Sorry. But that's not particularly helpful. Here's where I'm after:

Wood's a guy, so he can't gain Cleric, Peg Knight or Troubadour from Liz. He should gain Myrm, Priest, Barbarian and….?

Mariabel also isn't useful because from her, the kid gets minimum 4 classes. Same gender conflict problems as Liz.

Olivia's kid is a guy, so the replacement for dancer is of particular interest.

Grego and Henry's Daughter looses Barbarian, but gains?

Gaia and Donny's daughter looses Fighter, but gains?

Donny's Daughter looses Villager, but gains Troubadour? Son keeps Villager?

Sorry. But that's not particularly helpful. Here's where I'm after:

Wood's a guy, so he can't gain Cleric, Peg Knight or Troubadour from Liz. He should gain Myrm, Priest, Barbarian and….?

Mariabel also isn't useful because from her, the kid gets minimum 4 classes. Same gender conflict problems as Liz.

Olivia's kid is a guy, so the replacement for dancer is of particular interest.

Grego and Henry's Daughter looses Barbarian, but gains?

Gaia and Donny's daughter looses Fighter, but gains?

Donny's Daughter looses Villager, but gains Troubadour? Son keeps Villager?

I'm guessing we'll have ti figure out what he replacement defaults would be. It really depends on who they're paired with regardless.

I paired Nono x Henry on my Normal file. Looking at Unn's available classes, she inherited Manakete, Dracoknight, and Mage from Nono, and she inherited Dark Mage and Thief from Henry. Henry's final class is Barbarian, while Unn's final class is Troubadour. So it seems Troubadour replaced Barbarian.

Meanwhile, I paired Miriel x Sol. Loran gained access to Mage and Dark Mage from Miriel, and Cavalier, Archer, and Myrmidon from Sol. Miriel's Troubadour class was replaced with Barbarian.

For Wood, I paired Liz x Rivera. He has Priest, Mage, and Dark Mage from Rivera, and his other two classes are Myrmidon and Barbarian. It seems that Liz's Cleric class was replaced with Priest but was redundant, while her Troubadour class was replaced with Barbarian yet again. Myrmidon seems to be just an innate option, perhaps just set in place of Pegasus Knight or whatever it would replace.

For Selena, I paired Tiamo x Vake. She has Pegasus Knight, Mercenary, and Dark Mage from Tiamo, and Thief from Vake. Her final class was Knight: I don't know where this came from. Vake's other classes are Fighter and Barbarian, and it makes sense that Fighter would be replaced with Pegasus Knight, but I don't know where Barbarian went to leave her without Troubadour as an option.

This is about all the useful info I have right now; I haven't paired Olivia yet. I'll bring more news when I learn more. In the meantime, feel free to see what you can work out with this.

Hmm… That's most interesting.

For Vake, he gives off Knight, Mercenary, and Thief to his Daughters.

Selena starts out always with Merc, Peg, Dark Mage;

Since both gave Merc you were short changed one class.

I've already figured out that Fighter and Barbarian give Knight and Mercenary, but it's not clear yet which is responsible for what. But, you just proved that Henry gave Troubadour in exchange for Barbarian… Which clearly isn't Merc or Knight.

Seems there's indeed some sort of conflict regarding what classes are received. Could gender conflicted classes be randomly chosen? Or perhaps, each father has their own specific replacement? I know I've gotten Vake info from more then one person, and so far he's consistent. By chance or design I can't say. But it's quite interesting none the less.

Huh, you have some other source for Vake's passed-down classes thing? That's interesting, since it doesn't seem to connect with his original classes. So it's character-specific?

Speaking of passing down classes and the children...

[spoiler=Lucina]This fanart has Lucina as a cleric... Is that really one of her possible classes?

Not automatically, no. It should be possible if you pair Krom with Sumia or female MU, but not otherwise.

Speaking of passing down classes and the children...

[spoiler=Lucina]This fanart has Lucina as a cleric... Is that really one of her possible classes?

Whoa! That's badass!

Lucina as a cleric looks cute :D

This is indeed the case. We've seen screenshots of Manakete Mark, at least, and Taguel makes just as much sense. The only playable classes unavailable to Mark so far are Lord / Great Lord and Dancer.

Probably Overlord as well, once Valhart becomes playable in a month. And the final hidden character, as he seems to have another new class. Some Gamefaqs people have apparently found the name Paris in the credits and are attributing it to him, suspecting he might be FE14's main character. I'm not sure what to think of this, but I can't say I have a better explanation for the relevance of that last character.

I am intrigued. Goes to research this more.

So it seems IS really did pack quite a lot into this game. I am curious as to whether or not Growths are transfered from parent-to-child, but as of now there's no real way of knowing.

• 1 month later...