Marriage, confessions & children

VincentASM

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really think this is a spoiler.. but perhaps it is.better safe than sorry..

this might nit be the right place to ask but..... i may have spoiled myself with the act that olivia joins at about the same time as krom marries....so if i wanted to get krom to marry her...?how.....

i dont really think this is a spoiler.. but perhaps it is.better safe than sorry..

this might nit be the right place to ask but..... i may have spoiled myself with the act that olivia joins at about the same time as krom marries....so if i wanted to get krom to marry her...?how.....

I believe that if she has the highest support with Krom he will marry her by default. Someone here mentioned something to that effect earlier, but I can't recall all of the details.

If Krom doesn't have a support with any other girl, or they're all taken, then I believe he will automatically marry Olivia. Not sure, though.

Just paired off Anna x MU and got the confession scene. Major spoiler alert:

Anna said she will never love me as much as she loves money. I am second.

Haha!!! Oh Anna! XD

That's the only way, I'm afraid. She joins a chapter before Krom is forced to marry , so you can't get them to S support normally.

Well, you don't need S, you just need to get her to have a higher support level than the others, but I was under the impression there was no time to even get a C.

I was wondering how to pair Olivia with Krom ... :dry: So everyone else has to be paired off for them to get together?

Edited by Jihyun

uh, hello, do a shitload of skirmishes with them :)

Not possible. She doesn't join until you start Ch11's actual battle, and the marriage happens as soon as you finish it.

But apparently if he's avoided the other girls enough and teamed up with Olivia enough within Ch11, it works.