Weapons stats and stuff.

Well Staves aren't really "weapons". What if it works with Stones? Are there buyable Stones in this game, or just 1 per Manakete?

Basic Dragonstones and Beaststones indeed seem to be available for purchase, and extras appear available even if you don't buy any.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like there are no long-range tome for player use. There is the Slime tome, but that probably implies that it will be enemy only like Swarm and Meteor were in FE12. I really wanted to get my hands on a Meteor tome for my MU.

I am not impressed with the Tome Section. =/

It sounds like Swarm is available as a "Lost" item, whatever that means. But it seems to be shared with other items that are indeed player-available. So I'd be willing to bet that Slime is indeed available.

With a variety like this of tomes and not even seeming to be a complete list, I can't see anything to complain about.

Huh. Well, I wont have to reclass them to level them. How expensive are they?

Dragonstones are 2300; Beaststones are 2000. Both have 50 uses. Seems you can buy them starting in Ch12.

Buyable Stones? HELL YEAH!

Also, Ruin sounds awesome, I wonder if it'll be available to the player.

It is; Ruin is even available in shops as well.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fh1g.jp%2Ffe_kakusei%2Findex.php%3F

Seems it's available in the Ch19 and Ga17 shops. And of course, the map system means you can return anytime after completing one of those chapters.

Just imagine: Ruin + Vengeance.

Edited by Othin

It is; Ruin is even available in shops as well.

http://translate.goo...%2Findex.php%3F

Seems it's available in the Ch19 and Ga17 shops. And of course, the map system means you can return anytime after completing one of those chapters.

Just imagine: Ruin + Vengeance.

Level 15 Sorcerer with Magic Slayer Thunder vs any magic user.

Have the Elibe or Magvel legendary weapons been revealed as obtainable?

No. On the other hand, we also don't have FE6/7/8 SpotPass characters yet.

On the other other hand, some of FE4's Holy weapons show up in the main story and don't appear to be determined by SpotPass at all.

It has infinite uses, so I guess that's the main draw, as something to fall back on rather than as an awesome super weapon. He has Rapiers for that purpose, anyway.

Axe list

Also...

[spoiler=Falchion]Krom gets the Divine Sword (i.e *the*) Falchion near the very end of the game.

DLC Marth can also equip the Binding and Reverse Falchions and I'm betting he can probably wield the Divine one as well.

Also, Dat Hit in Innes' Surebow: only someone with negative Skill would miss with that thing...

It's funnier when you consider how many +hit skills archers get too.

The Brave Bow seems way better than the other brave weapons (ignoring the "it's a bow" factor). I'm glad to see that Ichival gives +speed, too.

Basic Dragonstones and Beaststones indeed seem to be available for purchase, and extras appear available even if you don't buy any.

[spoiler=okay gameplay spoilers but w/e nothing storyline I promise]Just watched C10 of JRPG2020's playthrough. The boss drops a Beast Stone so you can get one there as well for free. And you can't really miss it since chapter objective is to kill boss.

http://i.imgur.com/vRKql.png

Tifling is listed as 16 might on the main site, seems to be 15.

Seems to be a thread on ChinaFE posting info about all the Spotpass characters, this was the only information that's "new." But the person who made it has a lot of reserved posts, so it might be handy when the next set of units is released.

No Bolting, Meteor, or Blizzard? =(

They'd be kinda redundant anyway and take away from Sorcerer uniqueness. I can't say I miss them much, personally.

Edited by Othin

No Bolting, Meteor, or Blizzard? =(

It seems like the Dark Mages/Sorcerers now have a monopoly on Siege Magic...

Also add the fact the "commercial" Dark B-rank Tome is also a Brave Tome, and the School is shaping up to be a bigger powerhouse than expected.