making broken builds

>tatician>cleric 1>fighter 10>Dark mage 10>myrmydon 10>swordsmaster>berserker 5

thus

miracle

fiery heart

vantage

wrath

Crimson Curse

+25 to crit chance and attacks first and decreases all enemies avoid and critical avoid by 10 in 3 squares

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MU with:

Sword Slayer

Lance Slayer

Axe Slayer

Magic Slayer

Life Absorb

Maybe swap Life Absorb for Weapon Saver and equip all the Weapon Slayer weapons if the effect stacks.

Lance Slayer is Female only unfortunately ;_;

Edit: No its not....

Edited by Psycho Silver

Support MU:

Secluded Lady

Crimsom Curse

Curse

Rainbow Cry

Movement Cry? Lighting Speed? Movement +1? Pick Lock?

Tank MU: Alone or keep him in Dual mode.

Renewal

Life Absorb

Sol

Grat Shield or Dual Guard+

Holy Shield or Dual Support+

Edited by Kia-en

See, I don't think discussing broken builds on MU is fun because he can do anything. I prefer talking about broken builds for characters who have limited class sets.

So Soiree:

Level up to a Level 10 Cavalier and pick up Outdoor Battle, and promote into Great Knight. Get Luna at Level 5, using Axes as much as possible. Then class change to a Griffon Knight and level up to 15, picking up Carrier and Lance Slayer. Then finish up by class changing to Dragonmaster for Hot Start and Sword Slayer. Alternate between Hot Start and Outdoor Battle based on the map (Hot Start for very short outdoor maps or indoor maps, and Outdoor Battle for longer outdoor maps). Ditch Discipline for Sword Slayer when you get it, as your ranks should be good by now.

Final: (Dragonmaster)

Luna

Carrier

Lance Slayer

Sword Slayer

Hot Start/Outdoor Battle

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Sairi stands out as the only character other than Female MU known to have access to both Pegasus Knight and Dracoknight, and therefore can combine the movement skills of Dark Pegasus and Griffin Knight. Access to Assassin is just a nice bonus.

Lightning Speed

Carrier

Pass

Sword Expert

Lanceslayer

Designed for use as a Swordmaster since WTD is effectively nonexistent. Could be adjusted to use the first three skills in one of the flying classes for even crazier mobility, but that might be overkill and I'm not sure the weakness to bows would be all that pleasant when dancing through enemy front lines.

See, I don't think discussing broken builds on MU is fun because he can do anything. I prefer talking about broken builds for characters who have limited class sets.

That's more like optimum rather than broken.

The best I can think for Mariabel (Valkyrie):

Lighting Speed

Renewal

Magic Expert

Life Absorb

Magic +2 / Dual Support / Secluded Lady

Actually, that doesn't look too good.

Edited by Kia-en

Since when were Valkyrie's shining examples of stats to begin with?

We don't know the stats yet. I decided on Valkyrie for now since it can use magic and staves... plus a horse.With Lighting speed it can attack and then heal, unlike other healers that might only be able to heal once per turn.

Edited by Kia-en

Ah, true. I just hope no one ends up like Mist.

Edit:So now we have mages on horses, mages on pegasi, mages with staves, healers with axes, rouges with staves and more than one of Mist's class. My gosh. The only thing that I can think of to throw me off now would be Generals with magic or an axe mage (even though there's Battle Cleric)

Edited by Only My Unit

This seems a bit premature before we know base stats, locations/availability of change seals, etc.

I honestly see change seals being most viable to get a character from a mediocre class into a good class and that's it.

Someone said they were only 2500 Gold each (promotion items too). Probably on normal though. Besides we are talking about "broken" or "optimal" builds, we should assume you have enough.

It's true we don't have stats yet, but it's still fun to make them based on weapon choices wink.gif

Edited by Kia-en

Anyone got a read on what Donny can turn into?

Fighter and Cavalier, from the looks of things. He may have even more options, though.

Krom as father, get Aether, and Royal Weapon

Olivia class change to Myrmidon, get to level 5 Swordmaster for Astra

Have them get married

Azure will be able to have Weapon Saver, Luck+4, Royal Weapon, Astra and Aether, and once he becomes a level 5 hero, he can swap Luck+4 for Sol. Basically, he would use up almost no weapon uses, and will either Sol, Astra or Aether almost every attack. Very powerful.

Edited by Aless_and_Sety_Rule

I don't think you can pass down more than one skill per parent.

Is that confirmed for sure? In that case, just Aether and Astra can be passed on, and it still would be a nice build. Also depending on what classes Azure can switch into, he can get another good skill for his last spot, besides Sol and Weapon Saver.

I'm thinking Strategist 10 -> Grandmaster 15 -> Sage 15 -> Dark Pegasus 15 for MU

Magnificent flame, magic expert, LIGHTNING SPEED, rainbow cry. (+Movement cry if cries stack?)

Not perfect, but it only needs 55 levels (-5 if you don't have any use for rainbow cry) as opposed to 4x slayer builds which, if I'm counting correctly would take a minimum of 80 levels and you'd end with Bow knight as your only mounted option. For only 2 change seals, this gives you a fast mounted unit who hits res with +5 mag and a "mastery" skill, and of course lightning speed, which as also be used to maintain player phase offense with rainbow cry. Sage could of course be cut out completely, but +5 mag seems pretty nice alongside another +5 from the A rank weapon.

I'm thinking Strategist 10 -> Grandmaster 15 -> Sage 15 -> Dark Pegasus 15 for MU

Magnificent flame, magic expert, LIGHTNING SPEED, rainbow cry. (+Movement cry if cries stack?)

Not perfect, but it only needs 55 levels (-5 if you don't have any use for rainbow cry) as opposed to 4x slayer builds which, if I'm counting correctly would take a minimum of 80 levels and you'd end with Bow knight as your only mounted option. For only 2 change seals, this gives you a fast mounted unit who hits res with +5 mag and a "mastery" skill, and of course lightning speed, which as also be used to maintain player phase offense with rainbow cry. Sage could of course be cut out completely, but +5 mag seems pretty nice alongside another +5 from the A rank weapon.

Dang I like the way you think.

Is that confirmed for sure? In that case, just Aether and Astra can be passed on, and it still would be a nice build. Also depending on what classes Azure can switch into, he can get another good skill for his last spot, besides Sol and Weapon Saver.

I like the way you think but do we know that Aether and Astra don't share the same chance ? for example you will either get Astra of Aether , Astra vs Aether now ? what do you guys think is better ? or is it better if we get Sol as a finisher for having better chance, and focus on more utility skills...