making broken builds

Looking back at FE8, I guess they might have not done that due to avoid inconsistency with the supports. A lot of the post game dialogue in FE8 ended up featuring the characters talking like the story still hadn't ended....

This makes sense. FE13 has a similar story with its supports, from what I've seen of them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On an off note, what skills do you think Demon Fighter wold have? Also if you made MU a demon fighter then switched him/her back to a grandmaster, would you be able to make them a demon fighter again?

Edited by I don't play for turns

This setup requires Krom or Lucina to marry My Unit, but it sure seems crazy awesome.

Awesome Supporter Mark

-Charisma (obtained from Krom/Lucina)

-Curse (obtained from Lv.1 Dark Mage. Mark can get this skill via Change Seal)

-Crimson Curse (obtained from Lv.10 Dark Mage. Mark can get this skill via blah blah blah)

and that's really it. Essentially, the any enemy in a 3 tile radius from Mark has -30 hit (-10 accuracy from Crimson Curse, -15 accuracy from Curse and +5 avoid from Charisma). I suppose you could take things even more overkill and add Late Initiative (Mercenary Lv.10) and Secluded Lady (Troubadour Lv.10), but I don't know if its possible to get both of those on Mark in addition to the above three.

This setup requires Krom or Lucina to marry My Unit, but it sure seems crazy awesome.

Awesome Supporter Mark

-Charisma (obtained from Krom/Lucina)

-Curse (obtained from Lv.1 Dark Mage. Mark can get this skill via Change Seal)

-Crimson Curse (obtained from Lv.10 Dark Mage. Mark can get this skill via blah blah blah)

and that's really it. Essentially, the any enemy in a 3 tile radius from Mark has -30 hit (-10 accuracy from Crimson Curse, -15 accuracy from Curse and +5 avoid from Charisma). I suppose you could take things even more overkill and add Late Initiative (Mercenary Lv.10) and Secluded Lady (Troubadour Lv.10), but I don't know if its possible to get both of those on Mark in addition to the above three.

I thought that curse only applies to enemies directly adjacent to the unit though, which would kinda nerf this build.

I'm going to be boring and run all the accuracy plus skills on Sariya and her daughter to make full use of the powerful but low hit dark tomes

I suppose you could take things even more overkill and add Late Initiative (Mercenary Lv.10) and Secluded Lady (Troubadour Lv.10), but I don't know if its possible to get both of those on Mark in addition to the above three.

Mark could class-change to Mercenary himself, and MU could pass on Secluded Lady to him..

Note that MU must be male for this to work... because he must marry Lucina. A Female MU marrying Krom wouldn't work, because Krom is guaranteed to pass on Aether or Royal Weapon, and thus can't pass on Charisma.

(However, Charisma provides such a small bonus, that Rainbow Cry would probably be more useful for bolstering nearby units. And, of course, the whole 'Curse is adjacent only' thing as mentioned above.)

So it turns out that if you have three characters together and one of them uses Rainbow Cry and the other uses Strength Crty, the third character gets +8 Str in addition to everything else. The Cries can't stack with themselves, but they can stack with redundant effects involving Rainbow Cry.

So if we teach Rainbow Cry and Strength Cry to one character, or Rainbow Cry and Speed Cry...

Okay, I've come to the conclusion that Sorcerer is hands-down the best class for Lunatic. This build is based on the concept of baiting enemies during their turn and mowing them down with counterattacks.

Weapons: Resire if you're being frugal, fully upgraded Inverse's Darkness (20 Mt, 10 uses) for bosses or when your Luck starts to get near 50.

Minimum Progression:

Strategist (10) → Mercenary (10) → Hero (10) → Grandmaster (10) → Sorcerer

Skills:

Weapon Saver - Necessary to keep using a forged Inverse's Darkness. It's possible to get Luck over 50 if you use Double bonuses, even if you don't pick Luck as your best stat.

Sol - Stacks with Resire/Inverse for even crazier regeneration.

Magnificent Flame - Great activation rate for extra damage.

Vengeance - Take damage → Counterattack with the Vengeance bonus and replenish the lost health.

The last skill is up in the air. You could stick in Hero for 5 more levels to get Axe Slayer, or you could use Late Initiative to boost your evasion during the enemy turn, or you could pass through Dark Pegasus to get Lightning Speed, or Sage to get Magic Expert. Anything works, really.

So it turns out that if you have three characters together and one of them uses Rainbow Cry and the other uses Strength Crty, the third character gets +8 Str in addition to everything else. The Cries can't stack with themselves, but they can stack with redundant effects involving Rainbow Cry.

So if we teach Rainbow Cry and Strength Cry to one character, or Rainbow Cry and Speed Cry...

Thinking about this more, the scariest thing is that it's actually feasible. Pair Sumia and MU, then just hold off on the Gaidens until MU learns Rainbow Cry to pass it down along with Sumia's Speed Cry. This lets both Cynthia and Mark start with both Rainbow Cry and Speed Cry for +8 Speed and +4 to everything else, and they can immediately promote to Dark Pegasus to quickly add Movement Cry on top of that. They can later learn Lightning Speed in the same class to use the Cries even after killing an enemy.

Ahem. May I present to you.... my broken build creeeeew! *pairings included, and centric*

Warning! This may make you smash your 3DS and cause Gimle to posess us all (or your instanet device from reading the wall of text)!

(Spoilered for less clutter)

Only My Unit, the tactician; nay! The Grandmaster of this army's gotta check on Everyone's Conditions, y'hear?

Krom X Sumia

Krom: His normal lineup, but traipse through some Cavalier tree stuff after level 10. Get Discipline for that nice WEXP boost and some trainin' with the lances that some pretty Great Lords use, but let destiny ride away for a moment cruise on to being a Great Knight instead. Oh lookie, more experience with your weps of choice (except forget axes, Krom ain't Ike)! Sit pretty and polish those skills. We'll be back here later.

Sumia: Aww, cute little Dojikko wanna be a Staff Chick? NOPE! Well, not quite yet at least. Pull a Tiamo and go all dark to make your line powerful with Lightning Speed.

Chapters Pro-13: Dominate the story! Grind! Skirmish! Grind!

Oh lookie here! It's spoiler lady! I'l give her a nickname: Nyu In The Sky (go look up Elfen Lied and the Beatles if you don't know what I mean, but the context clues are right here)!

Nyu: Gosh. We got a nice spike haired lady here! She's a proud sucessor to her daddy's abilites. But hey, her mom helped out too! Lightning Speed+Royal Weapon=Aether all day! Do what you want from here. She's good.

Cynthia:I almost like you less than that doll Angelica always held in Rugrats. But go skill things up. Take your parent's abilities and... I'm sorry. I just might not have the heart to deploy you.... *cue weapon break fanfare*

Krom and Sumia: But these two ain't! Krom, you're two seconds from maxing your swords and lances out. Get back to your intended class. You got Dual Guard to defend your waifu now. And through away Luna. Aether's were it's at! More skill, more Royal Weapons, more activation rates! Sumia, you hear that? Put that book away, you can be the healer you always wanted to be! What? Miss the attack power with the lance? No problem! Just master this tree for a nice lance mastery bonus. You miss the HP boost of renewal when you were alone? Shoulda mastered that Cleric tree. Go ahead, reclass. There's always more skirimshes. Get the skills, and do what you want from here.

Now we go on to the next pair. Krom's childhood broski's going for his best friend's sister. Smooth, bruthah.

Vakester: Dang man, what do I do with you? We gotta get you spruced up so she'll like you! 'Kay. Get some clothes. Some nice clothes. Like the ones Mr. West King wears. Yeah! Be a warrior! A true man! What? Don't like wearing shirts? It's okay man, Just wear it and the skills to you got to the wedding and then you can take it off after the wedding. Be sure to Counter any objections and jibes from your old buddies. "Remember Vake? Wiild Berserker? Now he's just Liz's tame lil' Warrior!" Ouch. Don't worry. You'll show 'em up.

Liz: Oh hey! You like Vake? Well here's a strategy for you: get a common intrest. That's right. I mean it. Axes! Be a dutiful little Battle Cleric thing and you'll be right by his side with support, intimate healing, and axe-swinging! Have fun!

Wood: First comes love, then comes marriage and-*WTFRACKSAUCEBBQT* TIME HAX! Game-breaking glitch if you ask me. Anyway, you come in right off the bat with your spiffy sword and your nice amount of stats n' skills. Like the mightiest forests of the world, Wood will never die! I mean, they might not be the most Serene forests in the world that compose him, but he can slash anything in his way if he needs to. Counter+Renewal=awesome. Skill+2 and Astra: awesomer. Sword mastery? Icing on the cake used to write Wood's poetic phrases.

Oh! Vake! Liz says she likes you better shirtless. She's done some experiments, and learned a skill or to about predicting how you'll look. She might even want to give Wood a brother that way!

Mhm, so cute. Childhood friendship turning into marriage. Classic. Y'know what else is classic? The Red and Green Knights of FE!

Sol: Aren't you just so innocent? I'll make you a nice pally for good. Yus I will!~ Yus I wiiill~

Soiree:You like battle, right? Of course you do. Go be a Great Knight. Learn all those weapons and skills! And train with Sol, he'll help you out. You should use Luna a lot to work well with him (get it? of course you get something this laaame~).

Thus, the two became close partners in battle and in bed, and Degel split time like the gun she sounds like an abbreviation of!

Degel:Whoa lady. I haven't seen a lady in armor this bulky in a while. I gotta commemorate ya. Go master your style with your parents' abilities in ya. Female Tank. Dang.

Turn a corner and- holy drill curls, it's the oujou of this game! Lady Mariabel!

Mariabel: You're looking great, blondie! That's not a proper way to adress a lady? What, does your horse have as much as a pedigree as you do? That's a dirty blond mane right there, Anyway, keep taking care of your horse. You're going to need it for the black ritual that popped back into my memory to turn it black and enhance your magic. And Swords are cooler than staves! Now gimme those! No! Don't throw those chocolate coins as bribery to Gaia!

Gaia: That hurt... Stupid hyperactive candy assassin. What? You two got married when I was knocked out? No one would have made that pairing! No one! It's a long story? I assume it would be. I hope you Pass your love down to your kid, too,

Brady: Gosh dang it, I shouldn't have told Mariabel about the Brady bunch. Oh. Sorry kid, I didn't notice you were there. I thought you were just a street punk passing by. Let me get a closer look so I can remember you... Ugh! Your stats are awful! Your skills are okay, with Life absorb and whatnot, and you can Pass through enemies like you just passed by me... just be a mage or something until you get good enough t use an axe, or whatever. You sadden me like Cynthia.

Gaia! Become awesome so I know I did something right here! Go Myrm and get Astra and Sword Mastery before you switch back. What? Picking locks is not half as fun as making a skeleton key out of someone elses bones! Just go do it! Please...

That got me feeling weird....Callum! Become a man!

Callum:Stand up for those armor knights left alone! Rebel against your generic character design! You may not be Gatrie, but you can cover more ground without Boots to boost his Mov! What? How can you get like that too? Did an Armor knight like that exist? Yes he did. He gets a prestigious name too. Be like him. Have awesome stats. Have personality. And REBEL! Be a theif! That lithe little speed demon that Lethe can race with! Who's that? Don't worry about it. I like my references. Now train as a Trickster as your evolution. Yes, the movement and the Acrobatics are coming along nicely...But it's time. Time to go back to being an Armor Knight. That way, this will all have its meaning, Oh, and here's your new horse. I kinda needed to break you slowly back in to using all this heavy armor. And you get Luna. Nice and shiny-but not as shiny as your new General armor! You can just use a Shield, because I can cry Rainbows. Now join Degel as our Iron Defense! Callum- The Defiant First Responder, and Degel, our Home Plate Tank!

I feel so proud. Huh? Anna? You want some advice on how to be? Go get rid of Lucky Seven and replace it with some Skill and Magic cries before turning back to Trickster. Or heck, replace one of them with Pass to increase your mobility even more. You're pretty much good as you are though. Good luck, recurring redhead!

Was that Anna married to a Jake or what? Were there multiple ones, or just 1 or 2? I'm so confused. But not as confused about women as Ronku is, heh.

Ronku:You. You're cooler-ish. You look like Spike Spiegel and that dude from Samurai Champloo. Just use your sword well for now. I can coach you on being more outgoing with women later. And learn Lethality. A cool swordsman needs a cinematic one-hit kill every so often. Besides, I trust Amatsu more with you then Sairi. Stefan's a cooler prepromote swordsman, and a better lion than Roy. *mumble mumble* Aw dude! Check out that sinewy chick over there! It's Velvet! I saw you eyein' her this mornin'! In fear? Nonsense! That was anticipation! Go, go!

Velvet: Intrested in that Ronku guy, eh? Yeah, he's a bawss. What does that mean? He's cool. I trust him as one of the best swordsmen here. You want to know what it's like to be a swordsman? Be an assassin like Ronku was here. Increase that skill pool! What? You wanna know how the rest of the weapons of human culture? Alright, I'll let you train a dragon Nono's friends with, and Serge can teach you how to be a Dragonmaster...It wasn't for you? I understand. Oh, and if you want to learn more about love, ask Ronku. Ahahaha!

Ronku mans up, and the Taguel race is saved. Yay!

Chambray: Dude! You're hairier than me! My gosh! *ahem* Welcome to the force. You have Astra and Lethality without even using a weapon onYour ce, which is pro-cool. Now get a woman and propogate while you're here. I don't even care if you are going to cease existing. Gotta have back up if you can make it back.

Now on to the girl I wanted to woo originally Tiamo. Te amo, Tiamo. But you should go talk to Libera instead of worrying. He wants to learn about magic and your Dark Pegasus. It'll make my trembling less evident and help him out.

Libera: How was your class on magic? As majestic as Tiamo's music and as deep as the thickness of her hair? Am I wearing pairing headgear or something? No? Well good for you. Now all you need to do is learn dark magic to complete your studies before refocusing wholly on being a true monk. Vengence... I wonder how it works with this world's religion.

Yo! Just have Libera using Vengence or Renewal and you can pass on your choice to Selena. All you need after is level her through Hero and bam! She's set.

Selena's story makes me think of the lyrics to Danny Boy. So sad... but here's Donny!

Donny: For the sake of humanity, I need you to woo Miriel. Yes that lady with glasses. I got a vision from staring at the Otherworldly Gate the other day. Your kid with her will be our strongest mage.

Whew. Good thing I didn't have to tell him that his tranformations frustrated me so much that I didn't bother to plan a skill tree for him. Oh Miriel! Ride in to your wedding on your black horse for style points!

Loran: You, sir. You pwn. Go drop a Sage Bomb on them. Replace Magic Cry with Vengence. You'll be nearly unstoppable. Thank you kindly for existing.

-But then-

O-Olivia! H-how are you? Your dancing is beautiful and-and *stammers* Shush you.

-Meanwhile-

Viole and Serge: *refined amazingness, some how set to orchestral music*

-afterward-

Holy crud. 3 kids. Though I don't think that third one's mine. Honey, why did you name our girl Mark and raise our son to be girlish? Only inferred? If you say so.

Ah! Anna! Why'd you open up that portal? Sairi bribed you? Darn heeeeeeeeeeer~

Jerome:*sits pretty on his Griffon with Bow Slayer and Sword Slayer and meditating on Lance Slayer*

-DLC crash landing inbound-

Ahhh, crud. Well, it's Lord killing time, I guess.

-after that-

Well dang. I gots me a spiffy all stats+2 book and a Demon fighter scroll. Scroll details...my son! That's it!

Azure:Dad, I thought you liked me being multifaceted like you! I thought you would accept that!

I know, son. This will only help more with that.

Azure:Really?

Realize your true powers...

And so, my son went on to become the greatest Demon Fighter in FE history beside alternate Alm. With his setup of Weapon Saver, Late Initiative, Quick Draw, Sol and of course, my Magnificent Flame, he was mad OP. Alm just went crazy though. With his DLC privliges, he simply gained every Slayer skill and dodged and hit anything they threw at him! Plus, Demon Fighter armor makes him look awesome. By the way, Grego just joined Sairi in the "unused-but-not-hated" box but learned Astra. Sairi...learned Lightning Speed. Nono learns Slow start as well as Hot Start and Strength +2, which worked great with her non-squicky partner of Richt who had learned Defender for giving the child with a name lost in translation. Just wait until 2nd playthrough! Me Gusta Inverse!

Basilio: I guess I don't need advice. My skills as a king are too great.

Flavia: Indeed they are. How's my Lethality I picked up?

Basilio: *Looks over Flavia* Very nice.... Why were we quarelling again?

Flavia: *smiles* Beats me.

Basilio:*changes posture*

Oh, and FeMark I gave a skill I can barely remember(Sariya went through archer stuff, and I dun remember Henry and Noire), and I made Olivia a Myrm for a while before switching back. Gangy learns Lethality and Venegance and ends up an Assassin. And Bassie's setups are to easy to guess. Luna and Axe Mastery and such. I even have most of the legendary weapons and "named" assigned to people.

This is the fruit of me putting in random time to make this in one setting. Lucy in the sky with diiiiiiiiiiamonds~

Edited by Only My Unit

• 1 month later...

Okay, double post, but I'm sure (hoping) no one minds. This is my updated and re-evaluated team-army! Battle Stats to the max!

(Will Spoiler if needed)

Jerome: Griffon Knight: Bow Slayer, Sword Slayer, Axe Slayer, Lance Slayer, Str+2/Counter/Renewal (I couldn't decide which skill would troll opponents more )Kappa.png

Valhart: Overlord: Conqueror, Luna, Great Shield, All+2, Hot Start

Serge: Dragon Master: HotSlow Start, All+2, Carrier, Dual Support+

Azure: Demon Fighter: Quick Slash, Mag Flame, Lightning Speed, Life Absorb, Weapon Saver

Selena: Hero: Lightning Speed, Sol, Weapon Saver, Life Absorb , Renewal

Mark: Grandmaster: Lightning Speed, Rainbow Cry, Magic Square, Magnificent Flame, Love Cry

MU: Grandmaster: (temp) Magic Square, Magnificent Flame, Rainbow Cry, Quick Slash, All Stats+2

Loran: Sage: Weapon Saver, Vengeance, Gamble, Wrath, Magic Expert

Wood: Swordmaster: Wrath, Lightning Speed, Vantage, Astra, Sword Expert

Noire: Bride: Wrath, Magic Slayer, Bow Slayer, Great Shield, Vengeance

Viole: Sniper: All+2, HotSlow Start, Bow Expert, Accuracy+20

Vake: Berserker: Fiery Heart, Gamble, Wrath, Counter, Axe Mastery

Callum: General: Great Shield Luna Pass Acrobatics Mov+1

Richt: Dark Knight: Holy Shield, Luna, Magic Expert, All+2, Mag+2

Ronku: Sword Master: All+2, Mov+1, Avoid +10, Sword Expert, Pass/Astra

Sol: Paladin: Holy Shield, Luna, Defender, All +2, Pass, Dual Guard+

Soiree: Great Knight: Vantage, All+2, Carrier, Avoid +10, Defender

Olivia: Dancer: Lightning Speed, Pass, Special Dance, Sword Expert, Bonds/Luck+4

Mariabel: Valkyrie: Luck Res Move Speed Cry, Secluded Lady

Grego: Hero: Sword+Axe Mastery, Counter, Astra, Sol/Weapon Saver

Nono/N_N/Tiki: Manaketes: Dragon Buster, HotSlow Start, All+2, Sword Slayer/Odd Biorhythm

Krom: Great Lord: Dual Guard+, Dual Attack+, Charisma, Aether, Royal Weapon

Lucina: Great Lord: Lightning Speed, Aether, Charisma/Great Shield, Royal Weapon, Holy Shield

Cynthia: Falcon Knight: Aether, Lightning Speed, Lance Expert, Great Shield, Holy Shield

Brady: JUST UNKNOWN FOR NOW. HE SUCKS.

Meh, Brady: Dark Knight: Sol, Luna, Lightning Speed, Renewal, Life Absorb

Gaia: Assassin: Mov+1, HP+5, Sol, Acrobatics, Sword Expert

Donny: Warrior: Weapon Saver, All+2, HP+5, Counter, Sol

Henry: Berserker: Gamble, Counter, Vengeance, Wrath, Axe Expert

Fredrick: (temp):Dragonmaster: Luna, All+2, Great Shield, Holy Shield, Carrier

Velvet: Taguel: Picklock, Beast Buster, Lethality, Sword Slayer, Lance Slayer

Chambray: Taguel: Astra, Avoid+10, Beast Buster, Lance Slayer, Counter

Degle: General: All+2, GreatHoly Shield, Luna, Skill+2

Anna: Trickster Build: Skill Cry, Picklock, Mov+1, Acrobatics, Lucky 7

Anna: Assassin Build: Picklock, Mov+1, Lucky 7, Lethality, Pass

Anna: Bow Knight Build: Picklock, Acrobatics, Lucky 7, Bow Expert, Skill Cry

Anna: Dark Knight Build: Picklock, Lucky 7, Acrobatics, Magic Expert, Skill Cry

Anna: Sage Build: Picklock, Mov+1, Lucky 7, Magic Expert, Skill Cry

Sariya: Sorcerer: Curse, Crimson Curse, Accuracy+20, Magic Slayer, Bow Slayer (Great Shield?)

Sairi: Swordmaster: Lance Slayer, Sword Mastery, All+2, Lightning Speed, Astra

Liz: Valkyrie: Miracle, Healing Heart, Lightning Speed, Luck Cry, Mov Cry

Libera: Battle Priest: Miracle, Healing Heart, Vengeance, Curse, Crimson Curse

Tiamo: Dark Pegasus: Lance Expert, Lightning Speed, Vengance, Magic Slayer, Bow Slayer

Miriel: Dark Knight: Magic+2, Magic Cry, Magic Expert, Vengeance, All+2

Basilio: Warrior: StrDef Cry, Luna, Great Shield, Axe Expert

Flavia: Hero: Weapon Saver, Sol, Luna, Great Shield, Pass

Gangrel: Assassin: Mug/Mov+1 Life Absorb, Counter, Picklock, Lethality

Inverse: Dark Pegasus: Inverse’s Blessing, Lighting Speed, HotSlow Start, Vengance

Renha: Griffon Knight: Bow Slayer, Lethality, Pass, All+2, Skill+2

Emelina: Sage: Magic Expert, Miracle, Healing Heart, Renewal, Lightning Speed

Sumia: Falcon Knight: Lightning Speed, Luna, All+2, Healing Heart, Renewal

Anyhoo, all of these are subject to change if/when another DLC Class comes out~

Pairings used to form children and support trees:

Krom x Sumia

MU x Olivia

Viole x Serge

Sol x Soiree

Libera/Grego x Tiamo

Vake x Liz

Henry x Sariya

Mariabel x Gaia

Nono x Richt

Donny x Miriel

Ronku x Velvet

Lucina x Jerome

Azure x Selena

FeMark/Cynthia x Wood

Mark x Degel

Noire x Loran

Chambray x Nn

Cynthia X Brady

Yup. I believe I've done good here~ It's all Haar.gif+Hugh2.gif tier to me, at least! :D

Edit: Forgot that I didn't change it from the file on my computer. Donny's fixed now!

Edit 2: Crap, forgot that you could just substitute All Stats+2 for all those +2 skills I put in~

Edit 3: fix'd~

Edited by Only My Unit

Okay, double post, but I'm sure (hoping) no one minds. This is my updated and re-evaluated team-army! Battle Stats to the max!

(Will Spoiler if needed)

Jerome: Griffon Knight: Bow Slayer, Sword Slayer, Axe Slayer, Lance Slayer, Str+2/Counter/Renewal (I couldn't decide which skill would troll opponents more )Kappa.png

Valhart: Overlord: Conqueror, Luna, Great Shield, All+2, Hot Start

Serge: Dragon Master: HotSlow Start, All+2, Carrier, Dual Support+

Azure: Demon Fighter: Quick Slash, Mag Flame, Lightning Speed, Life Absorb, Weapon Saver

Selena: Hero: Lightning Speed, Sol, Weapon Saver, Life Absorb , Renewal

Mark: Grandmaster: Lightning Speed, Rainbow Cry, Magic Square, Magnificent Flame, Love Cry

MU: Grandmaster: (temp) Magic Square, Magnificent Flame, Rainbow Cry, Quick Slash, All Stats+2

Loran: Sage: Weapon Saver, Vengeance, Gamble, Wrath, Magic Expert

Wood: Swordmaster: Wrath, Lightning Speed, Vantage, Astra, Sword Expert

Viole: Sniper: All+2, HotSlow Start, Bow Expert, Accuracy+20

Vake: Berserker: Fiery Heart, Gamble, Wrath, Counter, Axe Mastery

Richt: Dark Knight: Holy Shield, Luna, Magic Expert, All+2, Mag+2

Sol: Paladin: Holy Shield, Luna, Defender, All +2, Pass, Dual Guard+

Olivia: Dancer: Lightning Speed, Pass, Special Dance, Sword Expert, Bonds/Luck+4

Mariabel: Valkyrie: Luck Res Move Speed Cry, Secluded Lady

Grego: Hero: Sword+Axe Mastery, Counter, Astra, Sol/Weapon Saver

Nono/N_N/Tiki: Manaketes: Dragon Buster, HotSlow Start, All+2, Sword Slayer/Odd Biorhythm

Lucina: Great Lord: Lightning Speed, Aether, Charisma/Great Shield, Royal Weapon, Holy Shield

Cynthia: Falcon Knight: Aether, Lightning Speed, Lance Expert, Great Shield, Holy Shield

Brady: JUST UNKNOWN FOR NOW. HE SUCKS.

Meh, Brady: Dark Knight: Sol, Luna, Lightning Speed, Renewal, Life Absorb

Gaia: Assassin: Mov+1, HP+5, Sol, Acrobatics, Sword Expert

Henry: Berserker: Gamble, Counter, Vengeance, Wrath, Axe Expert

Velvet: Taguel: Picklock, Beast Buster, Lethality, Sword Slayer, Lance Slayer

Sariya: Sorcerer: Curse, Crimson Curse, Accuracy+20, Magic Slayer, Bow Slayer (Great Shield?)

Sairi: Swordmaster: Lance Slayer, Sword Mastery, All+2, Lightning Speed, Astra

Liz: Valkyrie: Miracle, Healing Heart, Lightning Speed, Luck Cry, Mov Cry

Libera: Battle Priest: Miracle, Healing Heart, Vengeance, Curse, Crimson Curse

Tiamo: Dark Pegasus: Lance Expert, Lightning Speed, Vengance, Magic Slayer, Bow Slayer

Miriel: Dark Knight: Magic+2, Magic Cry, Magic Expert, Vengeance, All+2

Basilio: Warrior: StrDef Cry, Luna, Great Shield, Axe Expert

Flavia: Hero: Weapon Saver, Sol, Luna, Great Shield, Pass

Gangrel: Assassin: Mug/Mov+1 Life Absorb, Counter, Picklock, Lethality

Inverse: Dark Pegasus: Inverse’s Blessing, Lighting Speed, HotSlow Start, Vengance

Renha: Griffon Knight: Bow Slayer, Lethality, Pass, All+2, Skill+2

Emelina: Sage: Magic Expert, Miracle, Healing Heart, Renewal, Lightning Speed

Anyhoo, all of these are subject to change if/when another DLC Class comes out~

Pairings used to form children and support trees:

Krom x Sumia

MU x Olivia

Viole x Serge

Sol x Soiree

Libera/Grego x Tiamo

Vake x Liz

Henry x Sariya

Mariabel x Gaia

Nono x Richt

Donny x Miriel

Ronku x Velvet

Lucina x Jerome

Azure x Selena

FeMark/Cynthia x Wood

Mark x Degel

Noire x Loran

Chambray x Nn

Cynthia X Brady

Yup. I believe I've done good here~ It's all Haar.gif+Hugh2.gif tier to me, at least! :D

Edit: Forgot that I didn't change it from the file on my computer. Donny's fixed now!

Edit 2: Crap, forgot that you could just substitute All Stats+2 for all those +2 skills I put in~

Edit 3: fix'd~

While this is all insanely powerful, it's also insanely impractical on any difficulty.

On normal, it's entirely unneccesary and on Hard, I believe EXP is far more tiresome to come by.

And unfortunately, a Sorcerer Nosferatu tanking will still trump pretty much half of theses builds in viability on higher difficulties.

The thing is,I don't play for turns since I'm not going to be as pro as everyone else at it, I don't mind grinding. Since there's no leaderboards or anything, I care even less. I'm just going to have an uber party and Merchants of Doom for a Spotpass team. It works for me and the uber grinder.

Hoho, I got it! Valhart shall have Res+10 instead of Hot Start! What was I thinking, leaving him open like that? XD

Henry will be my Trickster so he can at least heal and be useful and stuff. Pass instead of Axe Expert.

Vengeance: More pain= more power. Miriel's going to Sage and getting Magic Slayer instead of Magic Cry.

Libera gets Magic Slayer to be more reliable than Miracle.

Liz gets Magic Cry for better support capabilities.

Jerome also gets Res+10 for the complete troll power pack!

Gangrel's new skill layout: Mug, Gamble, Wrath, Vengance, Counter

Renha turns back to Swordmaster and gets Sword Expert instead of bow slayer and Lance Slayer instead of Pass. I guess I'll have Astra in place of Lethality.

Edited by Only My Unit

The thing is,I don't play for turns since I'm not going to be as pro as everyone else at it, I don't mind grinding. Since there's no leaderboards or anything, I care even less. I'm just going to have an uber party and Merchants of Doom for a Spotpass team. It works for me and the uber grinder.

Yes! I got someone else to say it!

I want Sage Loran to be armed with Vantage, Vengeance, Tome Expert, Weapon Saver With Magic based MU x Miriel. Assuming I get him to max out a support with a Dark pegasus that has 30+ Mag, Ski, Spd and Luck and he caps Hp, Mag, Skill, Spd and Luck we're looking at these stats when armed with Falaflame and Double with that Dark Pegasus:

Hp 80, Str: Who cares, Mag: 46+5+5+3+3+4+3+1+2=72, Ski(Assuming you chose to forgo Str for MU): 43-1+1+1+3= 47, Spd: 42+3+2+3+1+1= 52, Luk: 45+2-1+1+3= 50, Def/Res:Who cares for this case.

With Falaflame, that's 88Atk, and with 52Spd(Meaning if enemies only have the standard unmodified caps) it doubles even Swordmasters with +2Speed skill. 47 Skill gives 94% chance to trigger vengeance and Weapon saver keeps the Falaflame forever.

Valkyries have the highest Res of a whooping 45, with Vengeance, once you drop Loran's hp to 6 from 80, he pretty much 1shots any standard enemy with cap Res and Hp, unless they have +res skills and the sort or use siege weapons but hey, being able to one shot most things from 1~2 range and Vantage being absolute instead of a percentile chance means I can now park a 6 Hp Loran in the middle of a swarm of maxed stat enemies and have him clean up the place in one phase 94% of the time without taking a single hit. If forged to have +5 Mt, then the required Hp threshold can be 16 instead of 6, which makes it easier to achieve.

A sorcerer could probably do the same with the one shotting requiring being at 2~12 hp and still able to double everything. Although forged Inverse Dark tome might be awesome with its life drain, but if the hp is kept high, the damage suffers resulting in possibly not 1RKOing things. It loses that 5 more mag to one shot 40+ res enemies with lower hit and lesser Skill of Sorcerer makes it prone to missing. In no scenario am I assuming Loran dodges.

Also, 1~36 ranged healing staves seem fun to use. Set up would probably take forever..or maybe not. MU can give Vantage, Miriel can give Vengeance, leaving the rest for Loran to learn. Stat capping might take a while. But I'd feel happy to have a death machine when set up nicely.

I want Sage Loran to be armed with Vantage, Vengeance, Tome Expert, Weapon Saver With Magic based MU x Miriel. Assuming I get him to max out a support with a Dark pegasus that has 30+ Mag, Ski, Spd and Luck and he caps Hp, Mag, Skill, Spd and Luck we're looking at these stats when armed with Falaflame and Double with that Dark Pegasus:

Hp 80, Str: Who cares, Mag: 46+5+5+3+3+4+3+1+2=72, Ski(Assuming you chose to forgo Str for MU): 43-1+1+1+3= 47, Spd: 42+3+2+3+1+1= 52, Luk: 45+2-1+1+3= 50, Def/Res:Who cares for this case.

With Falaflame, that's 88Atk, and with 52Spd(Meaning if enemies only have the standard unmodified caps) it doubles even Swordmasters with +2Speed skill. 47 Skill gives 94% chance to trigger vengeance and Weapon saver keeps the Falaflame forever.

Valkyries have the highest Res of a whooping 45, with Vengeance, once you drop Loran's hp to 6 from 80, he pretty much 1shots any standard enemy with cap Res and Hp, unless they have +res skills and the sort or use siege weapons but hey, being able to one shot most things from 1~2 range and Vantage being absolute instead of a percentile chance means I can now park a 6 Hp Loran in the middle of a swarm of maxed stat enemies and have him clean up the place in one phase 94% of the time without taking a single hit. If forged to have +5 Mt, then the required Hp threshold can be 16 instead of 6, which makes it easier to achieve.

A sorcerer could probably do the same with the one shotting requiring being at 2~12 hp and still able to double everything. Although forged Inverse Dark tome might be awesome with its life drain, but if the hp is kept high, the damage suffers resulting in possibly not 1RKOing things. It loses that 5 more mag to one shot 40+ res enemies with lower hit and lesser Skill of Sorcerer makes it prone to missing. In no scenario am I assuming Loran dodges.

Also, 1~36 ranged healing staves seem fun to use. Set up would probably take forever..or maybe not. MU can give Vantage, Miriel can give Vengeance, leaving the rest for Loran to learn. Stat capping might take a while. But I'd feel happy to have a death machine when set up nicely.

Pretty nice plan there. Seems we both are setting up for a destructive Loran. Though your way requires a lot more strategic positioning for Weapon Saver to work. I haven't even put much of mine together yet besides pairings. It makes me wonder what Inverse-born Mark could do now that you mention her tome. She'd actually be able to use Darkness as a Sage while forgoing Vantage, but I don't see a way to get her attack as high due to lacking Demon Fighter as a class option.

IS! WHY YOU NO LET US FORGE DIVINE WEAPONS WHILE CLONES EXIST?!

Edited by Only My Unit

Since Onestep already quoted my original setup, you can compare the two builds o' killing and grindin' here.

Jerome: Griffon Knight: Bow Slayer, Sword Slayer, Axe Slayer, Lance Slayer, Res+10

Valhart: Overlord: Conqueror, Luna, Great Shield, All+2, Res+10

Serge: Dragon Master: HotSlow Start, All+2, Carrier, Dual Support+/Bonds

Fred-born Azure: Hero: Weapon Saver, All+2, Holy Shield, Great Shield/Counter, Luna/Counter

Selena: Hero: Lightning Speed, Sol, Weapon Saver, Life Absorb, Renewal

FeMark/FeMU: Grandmaster: Lightning Speed, Rainbow Cry, Magic Square, Magnificent Flame, Love Cry

MaMU/Mark: Grandmaster: (temp) Magic Square, Magnificent Flame, Rainbow Cry, Quick Slash, All Stats+2

Loran: Sage: Weapon Saver, Vengeance, Gamble, Wrath, Magic Expert/Quick Slash

Wood: Swordmaster: Wrath, Lightning Speed, Vantage, Astra, Sword Expert/Quick Slash

Viole: Sniper: All+2, HotSlow Start, Bow Expert, Quick Slash

Vake: Berserker: Quick Slash, Gamble, Wrath, Counter, Axe Mastery

Richt: Dark Knight: Holy Shield/Mag+2, Luna, Magic Expert, All+2, Quick Slash

Sol: Paladin: Holy Shield/Pass, Luna, Defender, All +2, Dual Guard+

Mariabel: Valkyrie: Lightning Speed, Res Move Speed Cry, Secluded Lady

Grego: Hero: Quick Slash, Counter, Astra, Sol, Weapon Saver

Nono/N_N/Tiki: Manaketes: Dragon Buster, HotSlow Start, All+2(/Luna for N_N), Sword Slayer

Brady: Dark Knight/Battle Priest: Sol/All+2, Luna, Lightning Speed, Renewal, Life Absorb

Gaia: Assassin: Mov+1, HP+5, Sol, Acrobatics/Quick Slash, Sword Expert

Henry: Trickster: Gamble, Counter, Vengeance, Wrath, Pass

Velvet: Taguel: Picklock/Mov+1, Beast Buster, Lethality, All Stats+2, Lance Slayer

Sairi: Swordmaster: Lance Slayer, Sword Expert, All+2, Lightning Speed, Astra

Liz: Valkyrie: Magic Cry, Healing Heart, Lightning Speed, Luck Cry, Bonds

Libera: Battle Priest: Healing Heart, Magic Slayer/Quick Slash, Vengeance, Curse, Crimson Curse

Tiamo: Dark Pegasus: Lance Expert, Lightning Speed, Vengeance, Magic Slayer, Bow Slayer

Miriel: Sage: Magic+2, Magic Slayer, Magic Expert, Vengeance, All+2

Basilio: Warrior: StrDef Cry, Luna, Great Shield, Axe Expert/Quick Slash

Flavia: Hero: Weapon Saver, Sol, Luna, Great Shield, Pass/All+2

Gangrel: Assassin: Wrath, Vengeance, Counter, Mov+1/Quick Slash, Gamble

Inverse: Dark Pegasus: Inverse's Blessing, Lightning Speed, HotSlow Start, Vengeance

Renha: Swordmaster: Sword Expert/Quick Slash, Astra, Lance Slayer, All+2, Skill+2

Emelina: Sage: Magic Expert, Miracle/Bonds, Healing Heart, Renewal, Lightning Speed

Edited by Only My Unit

I've had quite a few ideas for builds myself. Let's see...

Jerome - Dragonmaster: Sword Slayer, Strength +2, Sol, Axe Expert (if Vake, Greg, or Henry is the father), Hot Start

Sariya - Sorceror: Crimson Curse, Accuracy +20, Curse, Vengeance, Slow Start

Wood - Swordmaster: Astra, Lightning Speed (inherited from Liz), Sword Expert, Lance Slayer (if Frederick, Viole, or Ronku is the father), Vantage/Lethality

Azure - Hero: Sol, Astra, Royal Weapon (if fathered by Krom), Special Dance (inherited from Olivia), Quick Slash

Mark (F) - Grandmaster: Magnificent Flame, Sword Expert, Magic Expert, Conqueror (if Valhart is the father), Love Cry

Basilio - Warrior: Axe Expert, Sol, Great Shield, Luna, Resistance +10

Krom - Great Lord: Aether, Royal Weapon, Holy Shield, Early Initiative, Quick Slash

Ronku - Assassin: Astra, Lethality, Sword Expert, Lance Slayer, Vantage

Callum - General: Luna, Lethality, Great Shield, Renewal, Lucky 7

Noire - Bow Knight: Early Initiative, Vantage (if Ronku, Sol, Gaia, or Greg is the father), Life Absorb, Weapon Saver (if Greg, Vake, or MU is the father), Luna

Frederick - Great Knight: Holy Shield, Great Shield, Luna, Ride Fast, Quick Slash

Valhart - Overlord: Conqueror, Quick Slash, Great Shield, Luna, Ride Fast

Donny - Demon Fighter: Quick Slash, Resistance +10, All Stats +2, Sol, Counter

Greg - Hero: Sol, Astra, Lethality, Wrath, Quick Slash

Anna - Trickster: Lucky 7, Lethality, Concentration, Slow Start, Life Absorb

Richt - Dark Knight: Slow Start, Life Absorb, Holy Shield, Luna, Early Initiative

Vake - Berserker: Quick Slash, Lethality, Wrath, Counter, Axe Expert

Liz - Battle Cleric: Bonds, Renewal, Lightning Speed, Refresh, Luck Cry

Viole - Sniper: Bow Expert, Life Absorb, Concentration, Early Initiative, Hot/Slow Start

Sol - Paladin: Astra, Luna, Holy Shield, Early Initiative, Quick Slash

Soiree - Great Knight: Astra, Luna, Holy Shield, Strength +2, Carrier

That's about all I got so far. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Special Dance just adds on the bonus to Olivia's Dancer extra turn magic dance, so that won't work on Azure. And you're leaving your Oifey (Fred) all by himself for those bonuses? And for Donny, if you're going to give him All Stats+2, give him Weapon Saver since he's the only one who can activate it 100% of the time. For Anna, I'm not sure why you'd leave a Trickster all by herself like that to activate Concentration. I don't even think her crit rate is that high to warrant it.

Edited by Only My Unit

I am pairing MU with Sariya because I wanted a Mark as a caster. I realized I had a Noire that could also be anything, so just to play around I made this:

The Parent MU has +Mag, -HP, so magic will be a little higher, Hp will be lower.

I call it the Witch Hunter build

Noire:

Assassin

Growths:

HP: 76

Str: 56

Mag: 40

Skill: 61

Spd: 68

Lck: 45

Def: 36

Res: 31

Skills: Lethality, Luna, Tome Slayer, Pass, Magnificent Flame. I might rotate in Holy Shield.

She is going to spend time as a Great Knight (or a Paladin) to mediate that Defense, HP, and Resistance.

Edited by Ike of Paris

That seems interesting. Though it's a shame you aren't putting that +7 Magic modifier on her from the union to use. In fact, I'm not sure of the effectiveness of anything but a mag/phys hybrid class on her. All of her other stats are +1 at best. Her luck's also shot with a max of 42, and her skill's down by one. Low HP and luck doesn't seem like a good idea, but I assume you're following a theme in your run I'm not getting. The low res of an Assassin is kinda bad, but you have Tome Slayer and no staves to worry about there.

That seems interesting. Though it's a shame you aren't putting that +7 Magic modifier on her from the union to use. In fact, I'm not sure of the effectiveness of anything but a mag/phys hybrid class on her. All of her other stats are +1 at best. Her luck's also shot with a max of 42, and her skill's down by one. Low HP and luck doesn't seem like a good idea, but I assume you're following a theme in your run I'm not getting. The low res of an Assassin is kinda bad, but you have Tome Slayer and no staves to worry about there.

Eh, it's just normal mode. I figure I could putz around with the characters a bit. It's less about efficient killing machines and more about interesting killing machines. Besides, if it doesn't work, I can always make her a sorcerer. My logic is for losing the HP was so MU did not miss out on too many major stats and I figure a 65% growth rate is going to be good enough. I figured Sariya's massive growth rate in HP would make up for it. Point is, I have a character that I could mold into anything, so why not something interesting?

As far as theme goes, it is more like accidental overlap. My MU (on this run) is going to be built to be an anti-magic tank/glass canon type. I just noticed my pairing with Sariya made a Mark that would be great for taking care of melee units, while my Noire would be good a decent mage killer. So basically, I had a family unit (excuse the possible pun) that seemed to cover itself.

Doesn't include DLC units

Krom, Great Knight

- Aether

- Holy Shield

- Bow Slayer

- Dual Guard+

- Royal Weapon

Lilyth, Dark Knight

- Astra

- Magnificent Flame

- Life Absorb

- Sword Expert