[Fe11] Rng penalty and rewards!

Vicious Sal

normally not

but i'm saying that as long as nobody else needs it, you can do so while cheating the penalty system as i've just demonstrated

(that's not to say that this is unworkable - you could command that you report stats based on the actual number; report the 63 instead of the capped 60)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say note where they're used, but don't penalize for it. In return, we need to indicate whether we picked up a particular stat booster on a chapter, especially if it's a chapter with an optional one (Chapter 23 Talisman comes to mind). If someone fails to note when and who they used a statbooster on, then it falls under penalty category.

EDIT: Cam, we're taking stats after every chapter. It's to allow reclassing, and can be used to catch stuff like this.

Edited by eclipse

^

^That's true, and you still wouldn't get any more in that stat, so you wouldn't take any further penalty.

I think it'd be easier to just include the stat boosters in the penalties, but that's just me.

Edited by CR-S01

I'm browsing some of the character pages, and it looks like there's everything from Caeda's stupid Speed to lolRes. However, I can see a point where using stat boosters will be Really Fucking Helpful (Endgame, I'm looking at you), and there's quite a few stats that no one has a chance in hell of capping, even with abuse. I think it might work with everything that's not a Robe, but penalizing Robes because of that is rather silly, IMO. Lemme think this one out.

Or maybe ban the usage of the angelic robe on a unit that would end up capping HP because of it? A very slapdash solution but AFAIK general if you have >53 HP then a little bit more won't really get a lot of mileage

Edited by Camtech

I like that, Cam. I don't see why I can't use it to boost someone like Jagen's HP, because he'll never come close to the cap, even with abuse.

1335285799[/url]' post='1953439']

so uh... is that 5

Woops, sorry about that, list up in a sec.

Random org spit out the following numbers:12345

Well... That was more than redundant... >_>

Clipsey, you are up!

Edited by Vicious Sal

This draft ruleset encourages RNG abuse at least as much as any other: it just changes the goal of the RNG abuse (to get crappy level-ups). As a result, your parody draft is not cogent.