Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

I think the basic idea is that it's the same number of people to fight against each time, and how many they copy is how many you bring. Krom alone= 12 Kroms (sounds like currency lol).

Orr Remnant Sage's got it. >.<

Edited by Only My Unit

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waifu. If she weren't at the end of the stinkin' game, she'd be my primary waifu. I guess there's always the Lunatic run for loonies to challenge myself and go for her. It'll be the third file I do seriously. I guess my FeMU file will be harder since I'll do the same thing but wait for Paris.

This whole Paris thing is driving me nuts because he is the only Spotpass character that we don't have a real picture of.

Eh, we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

A couple of questions though, Othin. Do you know what skills Inverse comes with when she's recruited, and also, where does her sidequest show up on the world map?

Eh, we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

A couple of questions though, Othin. Do you know what skills Inverse comes with when she's recruited, and also, where does her sidequest show up on the world map?

She joins with the regular Pegasus Knight and Dark Pegasus skills, plus Dark Blessing. So she's the only regular character to join with five skills.

Her sidequest is in the forest area below Valhart's castle, leaving the island in the west as the only remaining sidequest location.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/world.html

Of the three unconnected green dots here, Inverse's is the top and Renha's is the bottom.

She joins with the regular Pegasus Knight and Dark Pegasus skills, plus Dark Blessing. So she's the only regular character to join with five skills.

Her sidequest is in the forest area below Valhart's castle, leaving the island in the west as the only remaining sidequest location.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/world.html

Of the three unconnected green dots here, Inverse's is the top and Renha's is the bottom.

So that would mean Renha's is at Ram Villege and Inverse's is at Dozel's Fort. I knew they were doing call backs to FE2 places with where the sidequests were located.

I guess Paris is the last sidequest.

It's the world from the first Fire Emblem, I believe... years later, since Tiki is older now.

I think he means as a call back.

But it's weird. All the Chapters on Warm can be matched to a Gaiden area/battle, except Paris. His map and even the island with his sidequest doesn't even exist in Gaiden.

Paris on an island? What a perfect place for Ike's boat to land

I was expecting the center island for this reason, but instead Emelina wound up there.

It's gotta be random for the team to discover. They're all wondering what the heck's going on with every major player that was trying to kill them except Fauder has suddenly changed to their side and is still alive (along with Em coming in) and BOOM! Stranger outta nowhere in a conflict in an unrelated island.

Going by the fact that he's a Hero and the fact everyone else has shown up already, is it possible it's a boss that shows up again or something? Maybe there's another case of memory loss.

Are there any heroes for bosses Othin? I'm just thinking outside of the box here.

And I'm kinda interested in trying to document where the other chapters end up. Warm, I think, I've identified where all the battles are except Paris' map. There's n_n's sidquest at Talys, but I can't identify anything else as the Akaneia world maps don't mark the chapters. I might play through FE3 or Shadow Dragon to see if I can find the others.

Relevant to the plot? Paris is MU's brother. Has no amnesia, but is stuck on an island fighting something so crazy he can't handle it while being an axe-Halberdier with magic. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Paris looks similar to Hero class, but Hero class does not come with a shield and cape.

Edited by Only My Unit

Relevant to the plot? Paris is MU's brother. Has no amnesia, but is stuck on an island fighting something so crazy he can't handle it while being an axe-Halberdier with magic. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Paris looks similar to Hero class, but Hero class does not come with a shield and cape.

I took that as his unique map sprite. Otherwise he's a custom class, because Hero is the one that looks the most like him.