• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(0) Balcerzak: Marth, Bizz

(0) Prims

(0) Shinori Iris

(0) Proto/Luster Purge 13th Folgore White: Shinori

(0) Helios: Bizz, Darros, Darros, scorri

(1?) Bizz/Levatamos/CM4 END FLAVOR: Prims(?)

(0) Aere: Marth

(0) Marth: Excellen

(0) Strawman the Sprite Dude: Shinori

(0) scorri

(0) Kay

(0) Manix: Strawman

(1) Excellen: Rapier, Manix

(1) Darros: Helios, Rapier, Strawman, Marth, Manix, Excellen, Scorri, Strawman

(3) Rapier: Darros, Bizz, 13th, Aere, Excellen

(1) TheTinyImp/Folgore Pink: Balcerzak, Excellen

Updated votals unless I get ninja'd

So you switched your vote from me to Darros because you didn't have another choice/another player in mind? Why is my case different from Darros', then? I believe you said before that you had nothing agaisnt him too, so you have as much reason to vote him as you have to vote me.

This is not higher grade stuff and I am disappointed I really have to go and explain this to you. By voting someone a certain someone DOESNT want lynched (especially wheren there's a good shot at him getting lynched) and demanding to know why this certain someone doesnt want this other certain someone lynched, may very well persuade them to give up some piece of information they otherwise would have tried to keep for themselves.

I can prove my role, if you guys want (though the proof will only come next Day, if all goes well, which probably will). And roleclaim too, if necessary. But see that we reach a conclusion, please. I don't trust Excellen, but we can't afford a random-lynch by tie.

Unvote

##Vote: Darros

Darros please claim. It would make most of the voters feel better.

I am the ever so fabulous Sailor Moon, and my role is a safeguard.

Dude Rapier why are you unvoting and voting when you fired Excellen for doing that?

Also didn't Excellen point out that scum do such stuff towards the end of the day? *rolls eyes*

I am the ever so fabulous Sailor Moon, and my role is a safeguard.

How do you know that? I mean, we don't have role names. At least I don't.

Well, my role sends messages at the Night to a player. I can prove it by sending one to Prims and having him announce to us that I really sent him a message. Other than that, I cannot speak.

Dude Rapier why are you unvoting and voting when you fired Excellen for doing that?

Also didn't Excellen point out that scum do such stuff towards the end of the day? *rolls eyes*

Like I said, every time Rapier posts, he only looks scummier and scummier in my eyes.

I have a role name. Weird that you don't, pretty much all SF mafia games have role names.

Well, my role sends messages at the Night to a player. I can prove it by sending one to Prims and having him announce to us that I really sent him a message. Other than that, I cannot speak.

rule 2: Everyone will get a role PM with a name, some flavor, a role, a priority, and a win condition. You may NOT quote your role PM, or you'll be facing a modkill, at best. You may paraphrase your role at any time, and if you need help with this, that's what I'm here for~! For stuff like host responses to questions and night results, you may quote anything NOT IN ITALICS.

If you don't have a name you deviate from the majority.

I'm a minute late. Rapier, unless you ninja me. . .

PHASE END. NOW I NEED TO DOUBLE-CHECK THE VOTES AND WHATNOT. THIS WILL TAKE A BIT.

You judge me as if the same excuse applies to everybody. I am not sheeping, since it was I who first voted Darros and I had my vote on him. Nor I am taking anything from the situation, because it would have been much easier for me if I stayed with my vote on him. I'm just trying to be responsible and avoid a random-lynch by tie.

You judge me as if the same excuse applies to everybody. I am not sheeping, since it was I who first voted Darros and I had my vote on him. Nor I am taking anything from the situation, because it would have been much easier for me if I stayed with my vote on him. I'm just trying to be responsible and avoid a random-lynch by tie.

No Helios put his first vote on him. ANd do you realize that I still have my vote on him and that Strawman actually pointed out Darros' flaw or something??

Actually I dunno where I'm going with this but you're not convincing me either. Buuttt you also said you're a networker so bleh.