Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

If I didn't make myself clear, the reason I'm voting you now is because you changed your vote to Darros to look clear after I said you were sheeping, even though you have nothing agaisnt Darros at all. Telling me that you said you were sheeping in your post doesn't justify it, imo.

you are a fucking moron and giving me a head ache -_-"

let me give you a good view of what was going on in my mind

"so there's a rapier wagon. doesnt seem like darros is gonna get lynched, but he still has like 3 votes on him? might as well vote him to avoid a tie and no lynch"

so I shit out the post where I vote rapier

"wait a min, remember what happened to me in golden sun? yea thats right i got the lynch on me so the maf could save his hide. this may very well be the case here, considering we got... nothing... on rapier really. probably best to switch votes to darros for now to give them a reason to convince me why either of them should be lynched"

so switch vote to darros

and now I'm suddenly voted againt by no one in particular.

also small TIP: MAFIA USUALLY WAGONS THE LYNCH WAGON AT THE END OF THE PHASE. THIS IS TO AVOID BEING SEEN AS SCUMMY

WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW BUT I DONT CARE

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, guys, I'm here~!

Only 3 hours left in the phase -- did I read that right? o___o I mean, we still have time to ask for another extension (but I don't like making Eclipse feel bad / dragging on day 1 when the results may be the same).

I should get reading. . lots of activity for N0 and D1..!

Sorry for my recent activity. I still think being called silent is a little harsh since I tried to be active yesterday, but today yes I was lol.Went white water rafting today so wasn't really anywhere near a computer.

Anyways, ##VOTE:Manix

The majority of your posts, especially your recent ones, seem to lack content, opinion, seriousness, interest or any combination of those things. I find it slightly hard to believe that someone who is town would post in a manner that seems as somewhat apathetic as the reads I'm getting from you lead me to think.

Ok guys, I'm feeling that Excellen is mafia. Not for simple reverse-psychological reasons, as I feel he would be able to see through and predict people would ignore that.

He's been unbelievably scummy for the last 4-5 pages, and more so before that. Once again, he's trying to overdo it so we think he's town, but that might not be the case. Then, there's his most recent response to Rapier. This makes me think he's that mafia role which kills the last person who votes for him.

These ideas are NOT very concrete, I just want to see Excellen's reply.

I think I got this right.

(0) Balcerzak: Marth, Bizz

(0) Prims

(0) Shinori Iris

(0) Proto/Luster Purge 13th Folgore White: Shinori

(0) Helios: Bizz, Darros, Darros, scorri

(0) Bizz/Levatamos/CM4 END FLAVOR

(0) Aere: Marth

(0) Marth: Excellen

(0) Strawman the Sprite Dude: Shinori

(0) scorri

(0) Kay

(0) Manix

(1) Excellen: Rapier

(3) Darros: Helios, Rapier, Strawman, Marth, Manix, Excellen

(3) Rapier: Darros, Bizz, 13th, Aere, Excellen

(1) TheTinyImp/Folgore Pink: Balcerzak, Excellen

1 hour and 29 minutes remaining.

Okay I'm back from sleeping

##Unvote: Darros

He's no longer as appealing of a lynch target. He's at least being more helpful than...

##Vote: Excellen

Who is being a royal pain. He's being far too aggressive in play, and is making it hard to think straight.

I think I can understand what you're doing, btw. And it's annoying me to no end.

You say to not lynch Darros, then you change vote to him later. Consistency plz

Did I mention the aggressiveness?

(paraphrased for time)

Anyways, ##VOTE:Manix

The majority of your posts, especially your recent ones, seem to lack content, opinion, seriousness, interest or any combination of those things. I find it slightly hard to believe that someone who is town would post in a manner that seems as somewhat apathetic as the reads I'm getting from you lead me to think.

Nyeh? This seems a bit left field, but if that's what you think, fine. I don't really mind, though. I mean, to be fair, you are allowed an opinion, and why not express it?

I think I got this right.

(0) Balcerzak: Marth, Bizz

(0) Prims

(0) Shinori Iris

(0) Proto/Luster Purge 13th Folgore White: Shinori

(0) Helios: Bizz, Darros, Darros, scorri

(0) Bizz/Levatamos/CM4 END FLAVOR

(0) Aere: Marth

(0) Marth: Excellen

(0) Strawman the Sprite Dude: Shinori

(0) scorri

(0) Kay

(0) Manix: Strawman

(1) Excellen: Rapier

(3) Darros: Helios, Rapier, Strawman, Marth, Manix, Excellen

(3) Rapier: Darros, Bizz, 13th, Aere, Excellen

(1) TheTinyImp/Folgore Pink: Balcerzak, Excellen

1 hour and 29 minutes remaining.

You were close, I fixed it by adding Aceys vote for Manix in.

Also, Darros is likely to just be a townie who made a mistake and looked scummy for it. I kept the pressure there so he could see what he had done, and learn. :)

I think I can understand what you're doing, btw. And it's annoying me to no end.

You say to not lynch Darros, then you change vote to him later. Consistency plz

Did I mention the aggressiveness?

(paraphrased for time)

apparently one sentence doesnt mix well with the other. even when I explain myself this time. either you need to learn how to read (like so many others) or you're being full of shit(like so many others)

kids...

So now we have a 3 way tie?

Really guys, who are we going to lynch?

And Manix it may just be meta but I feel like your posting style is different. Usually you seem to post more actual useful stuff than you have this game iirc so it just strikes me as odd.

Also, your unvote and vote just then made it a 3 way tie. :/

And Manix it may just be meta but I feel like your posting style is different. Usually you seem to post more actual useful stuff than you have this game iirc so it just strikes me as odd.

Meh, my posting style generally reflects how I feel most of the time. Like, if I'm apathetic irl, I'm more likely apathetic here. It's just a thing.

And I actually posted useful stuff in previous games? Huh. Never felt that way.