Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

I don't really want to go back into Prims discussion since I think that has been discussed quite thoroughly, but what? I highly doubt mafia would have been able to get away with passing off Prims nott talking during the day as silencer fakeclaim. If you have a restriction like that and dont tell anyone, you're being ridiculous. Also, I don't see what that has to do with the announcer role at all.

Well, that's the point. Telling people beforehand about that part of your role allows for an easier time figuring out what happened when this happens, and gives town the advantage.

Anyway, I acknowledge Kay being gone as the reason why her vote would stick. I forgot all about that, tbh.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on second thought I don't think I even know how to use this role correctly. /: feel free to yell at me if you hate the way I use it.

Couldn't get into the computer for 2 days because of stuff, sorry.

Hi.

I didn't sleep for two straight days, so I'm taking long naps to make up for it.

Rapier, stop. First of all, I can't tell if the Kay vote is a jokevote, and second of all it didn't look like Scorri was overreacting to me (still learning the game, yes). You will have my attention tomorrow if you keep this shit up.

Also, coffee is the only thing that helps keep me alive. I love mochas without too much chocolate, since chocolate makes me sick in larger amounts, and vanilla lattes, and black coffee. I love black coffee. I also love tea; they're both my harmony drinks: tea for sleep, coffee for energy!

If I'll have your attention tomorrow, you might as well include everyone because we all did joke votes. And, what, you think I'm suspicious because I made a comment about someone? That's too silly and overzealous. >:

I'd like people to start making a more serious effort even if it is Night 0, just because I won't be able to actually play when D1 starts aside from one short announcement.

Rapier is churning my gut a little. He was poked at for overreacting N0 last game, and now he's poking at others for overreacting N0... even though when people attacked him for it, he was town. Rapier, what's your actual opinion on Marth for now?

I'm just pointing things, also, my case doesn't necessarily apply to everyone's. I have no current opinion on Marth, to be honest. I'm bad at scumreading normally, even more on N0 where I can't see anything and I have to press people to get something. He is active on this topic and I believe he even said I was being too pushy with scurri, so I've got nothing agaisnt him now.

Also, when did Prims claim? Or roleclaim? Or whatever?

Now, let's consider. Prims being an announcer. Fine, it stops the mafia from fakeclaiming a silencer role assuming it's true. Which is always good.

Ah, 'kay. Would anyone tell me what a Miller/PGO does? I'm not familiarized with those roles.

What Levy said. We can do NOTHING to get a good read of prims at the moment.

So, what are your opinions of other players? Anything you saw scummy in N0?

True. If he's got a 50% chance to be town and 50% to be scum, all we can do is wait. Most scumhunts are done by analyzing the situations rather than targetting people, anyway. If he's scummy, the town will find out.

Well, I'm going to be hypocrite here, but I can't do anything about it. Many people thought my last action was scummy, but Bizz is the worst of them. I don't like her justifications because "That's my feeling" is something too superfulous to be taking into account seriously, and blaming me for putting a jokevote on Kay when everyone was putting jokevotes is silly. And now I'm scummy because I pointed something out from scurri.

Ok, nice logic here, except I didn't press it on any longer, if you think I'm taking advantage because scurri is a newbie, because that was my IMPRESSION on her. Your logic is simply flawed. If I'm scummy because of that, you might as well vote yourself.

I don't think that we should keep targeting Rapier until we hear what he has to say about exploding in N0.

Sure. Just tell me what exploding in N0 means, because I don't understand that part.

Last night, Prims managed to confuse me. All I got out of it is that he doesn't want people to target him (maybe he's a bomb?), can't talk during the day, as specified in his Role PM, and that he didn't claim, making Bizz and others take wild guesses at what he could be. Other than that, I saw usual Night 0 fluff.

My scumdar is directed right at Helios right now, and a little at Rapier too. Helios defended Rapier when Rapier was a little scummy N0, and then went right towards me. I made 1 joke post N0, as per usual. I mean, I rarely take N0 seriously, and didn't see the Prims stuff until recently. I think Helios might be trying to protect Rapier by using "we have no knowledge!" as logic, and I think they might be scumbuddies.

However, before I vote anyone, I'd really like to hear what Rapier has to say.

So Helios is scum because he protected/defended me. Ok. So you say the right choice would be to go agaisnt me? The most townish choice? Also, he didn't go toward you. Voting an inactive player (you were inactive, yknow) is one of the best things in D1 because you'll get more info and reads from that.

Darros and Bizz are striking me oddly. Either way, I'm glad I have scumbuddies such as Helios and Strawman to protect me. I mean, my last scumbuddy put me and everyone else under the bus like an overtroll.

Well, Rapier has been lurking about half an hour now. I guess I'll vote Helios like I originally intended to.

##Vote: Helios

what is 'logic'? I don't understand this word.

anyway, rapier, I just didn't like that you accused scorri of overreacting for pretty much no reason. Sorry for flipping my shit.

I'm probably not going to be very helpful until tomorrow, sorry guys u_u

So Helios is scum because he protected/defended me. Ok. So you say the right choice would be to go agaisnt me? The most townish choice? Also, he didn't go toward you. Voting an inactive player (you were inactive, yknow) is one of the best things in D1 because you'll get more info and reads from that.

Helios would be scum because he protected/defended you for no real reason after you went and acted scummy on Night 0. The vibe I got from him wasn't that he was trying to do it for the town, he was doing it for your sake, he seemed to be doing it for an ulterior motive. Your choice of words with "he protected/defended me" doesn't help either.

Darros and Bizz are striking me oddly. Either way, I'm glad I have scumbuddies such as Helios and Strawman to protect me. I mean, my last scumbuddy put me and everyone else under the bus like an overtroll.

B|

I am unconvinced that Helios and Rapier aren't scum right now. They're the only ones giving off scum vibes to me.

##Vote: Helios

You just got all up in arms, that's all. I just would like to know why.

Since I don't recall doing anything of the sort, it might just be the way I am. =P

Sorry.

Helios would be scum because he protected/defended you for no real reason after you went and acted scummy on Night 0. The vibe I got from him wasn't that he was trying to do it for the town, he was doing it for your sake, he seemed to be doing it for an ulterior motive. Your choice of words with "he protected/defended me" doesn't help either.

So your reasoning is, Helios is scum because he protected/defended me after I acted scummy on Night 0, right? Just confirming.

Yes. I think that you're acting scummy, and not doing anything to refute it, and that Helios is protecting you maybe because he's on your team. I think you're both scum, neither of you have done anything to convince me otherwise.

I dont like the pressure against bizz and i don't see bizz as scum. Bizz talks alot and is helpful as well, she said she plans to prove her role and claim it, so let's wait and see what that is first i think.

I also don't think rapier is gonna come out scum either at the moment. For how he acts in night 0 is something that he normally does on night 0. At least he was here and posted, there were multiple other people who didn't even come and look in during night 0 and see the conversation going on about prims because they stated they don't care about night 0. It's hard to get actual scumtell on N0 because of the sheer fact that not everyone cares about it. If you want to say rapier is scummy for what he did and helios is scummy for defending rapier thats good and dandy, his wording during n0 supposedly saying it was for rapier and not for the town is obviously weird, just keep in mind it was N0

##Vote: Luster Purge You're just about as unhelpful as me except you're lurking as well. I haven't been here but according to prims you have been active/lurking and if you have been here and are just choosing to say nothing at all except for the fact that rapier is always scummy in mafia games then i don't like that. Talk more pwease.

Yes. I think that you're acting scummy, and not doing anything to refute it, and that Helios is protecting you maybe because he's on your team. I think you're both scum, neither of you have done anything to convince me otherwise.

bubble-objection.gif

The first person who asked why I was scummy is Scurri, the same player I said looked scummy. Helios only made his stand after Bizz pointed her case out (if it can be called a case) and people began to agree with her/say that I really looked scum, that is, if we can really say he made a stand after all. He just gave his opinion, yet people are picking on him because he didn't agree I looked scummy. To be honest, I'd focus on those who said I looked scummy because they're being too opportunistic, and ask for their reasoning. It's becomming easier and more common to pin the guilt on someone and let him die with it on the Day Phase.

Especially you. Your emphasis on my N0 action is bugging me, especially because I only looked scummy on Bizz's eyes. There was no time in which I looked really scummy in everyone's eyes and Helios never protected/defended me, he just gave his reasoning after everyone was giving theirs. In short, you got it all wrong. Or rather, your jigsaw needs to be re-done. Unless it's intentionally.

##Vote: Darros

Rapier: Just pointing out, it's scorri with an o not a u >_>

Moving on from that, is there anyone who hasn't talked at all today? I looked through and couldn't find anyone, but I also feel like we haven't had enough people talking. Because if at this point there's someone who hasn't said anything at all, I'd be rather suspicious of them. I know Luster Purge has only talked once, but is there anyone else? I don't want to focus on one person who's only said one thing and miss someone else who's either only said one thing or not said anything at all.

Balcerzak is actually giving me slight scum vibes.

I don't know about Proto. He needs to be here.

I know Bal showed up once. He basically said that he needed to think about things and would be back in a couple hours. He also said that he didn't think night results produced anything useful since no one had talked about them.

bubble-objection.gif

The first person who asked why I was scummy is Scurri, the same player I said looked scummy. Helios only made his stand after Bizz pointed her case out (if it can be called a case) and people began to agree with her/say that I really looked scum, that is, if we can really say he made a stand after all. He just gave his opinion, yet people are picking on him because he didn't agree I looked scummy. To be honest, I'd focus on those who said I looked scummy because they're being too opportunistic, and ask for their reasoning. It's becomming easier and more common to pin the guilt on someone and let him die with it on the Day Phase.

Especially you. Your emphasis on my N0 action is bugging me, especially because I only looked scummy on Bizz's eyes. There was no time in which I looked really scummy in everyone's eyes and Helios never protected/defended me, he just gave his reasoning after everyone was giving theirs. In short, you got it all wrong. Or rather, your jigsaw needs to be re-done. Unless it's intentionally.

##Vote: Darros

There is a magical 8 letter word for what your reaction comes off to me as.

Butthurt.

You were acting ridiculous on Night 0. I read it. And what I'm saying makes sense. You look like scum to just about everyone, and he doesn't think you do. He could be just trying to make you look innocent, if you're scum together. What mafia player would just let his fellow scumbuddies dig their own grave. He gave his opinion for what looks to me like the reason of covering you. I gave my reasoning, I don't know what more you want, other what appears for me to remove the vote on Helios. Who you supposedly don't even know is scum or not.

So let's move into paragraph 2. Now you're contradicting yourself. Way to go. You said a lot of people thought you were scummy, and now you're saying "I only looked scummy in Bizz's eyes". I can certainly say you looked scummy to me. I said it in my first post today you were on my scumdar. This isn't just because "Bizz said so", I can think for myself, you know. And now you're saying Helios didn't defend you, after you said it on this same page. Man, you're very inconsistent with your posting.

There is a magical 8 letter word for what your reaction comes off to me as.

Butthurt.

You were acting ridiculous on Night 0. I read it. And what I'm saying makes sense. You look like scum to just about everyone, and he doesn't think you do. He could be just trying to make you look innocent, if you're scum together. What mafia player would just let his fellow scumbuddies dig their own grave. He gave his opinion for what looks to me like the reason of covering you. I gave my reasoning, I don't know what more you want, other what appears for me to remove the vote on Helios. Who you supposedly don't even know is scum or not.

So let's move into paragraph 2. Now you're contradicting yourself. Way to go. You said a lot of people thought you were scummy, and now you're saying "I only looked scummy in Bizz's eyes". I can certainly say you looked scummy to me. I said it in my first post today you were on my scumdar. This isn't just because "Bizz said so", I can think for myself, you know. And now you're saying Helios didn't defend you, after you said it on this same page. Man, you're very inconsistent with your posting.

Let me split your post.

You were acting ridiculous on Night 0. I read it. And what I'm saying makes sense.

Funny, because I only jokevoted and said scorri looked scummy to me. Then I left for two days or so and never came back until some hours ago.

You look like scum to just about everyone, and he doesn't think you do. He could be just trying to make you look innocent, if you're scum together. What mafia player would just let his fellow scumbuddies dig their own grave. He gave his opinion for what looks to me like the reason of covering you. I gave my reasoning, I don't know what more you want, other what appears for me to remove the vote on Helios. Who you supposedly don't even know is scum or not.

Don't put stuff on my mouth, I'm not trying to help Helios. If I didn't make myself clear, I'm questioning your actions. Also, just because I look scum to a lot of people doesn't mean someone who thinks I'm not scum is my scumbuddy, that's pretty flawed and oportunistic and fallacious AND an easy way to mislynch someone, something I'm trying to avoid.

So let's move into paragraph 2. Now you're contradicting yourself. Way to go. You said a lot of people thought you were scummy, and now you're saying "I only looked scummy in Bizz's eyes".

Around the time I began to look scummy. Then on D1 they began to discuss shit and so they came to that point.

I can certainly say you looked scummy to me. I said it in my first post today you were on my scumdar. This isn't just because "Bizz said so", I can think for myself, you know. And now you're saying Helios didn't defend you, after you said it on this same page. Man, you're very inconsistent with your posting.

I never said you can't think for yourself. I just called you opportunistic.

And when I say this same page I mean the page previous because curse you, making a new page.

Curse you, Shin! For making us want to curse things. And curse me for looking scummy always and sucking so hard. >:

Bal also commented that he thinks he knows what my role is [speculation etc]

and that's all I've seen out of him

also prims quit wasting your vote on town, thanks

it's making me really self-conscious