Rate the Unit, Day 17: Navarre

At least a 3.5... His HP is not Subpar... His growth for HP is high!

This is H2... He can still be salvageable...

You can't discount his vote just because you disagree with it...

Y'all are no fun. I'm serious. :/

Navarre isn't getting a "good rating". He doesn't deserve it. I can make an attempt at a justifiable one, to please you people who can't have fun.

His strength blows, his HP is subpar, his bases are not to great, his best stat is lolskill, he's slow as anything but a myrm, and myrms suck in this game.

Let's see this is... H2? First off, his highest stat isn't Skill. It's his Spd (11) vs. his Skill being 9.

Secondly, let's look at Ogma. While Ogma has 2 base Spd, he's only beating Navarre by a single Spd point, and Navarre beats him in Spd growth by 20%. Now granted, Ogma has a single Str point lead and a 10% growth lead, too. I'm glad you didn't rate Ogma or I would (more than likely) be chewing out at your score there. Now as far as his HP being sub-par: his HP base is 19 in the class. I can admit it's a little underwhelming in comparison to Ogma and Barst, but everyone else not named Jeigan isn't really "shitstomping" him in HP. Even Ogma only wins by 3 points. His HP growth is also 90%, which is pretty damn high. I wouldn't call his HP really that subpar - there's a lot worse before Ogma.

Myrmidons don't exactly suck in this game, as otherwise Heroes kind of do too. Remember that Heroes don't really get Hand Axes unless you have an Arms Scroll, and Navarre gets the added benefit of outpacing Ogma in Movement after Chapter 3 with OHKOing with forged Armorslayer.

Apparantly everyone cares about the armourslayer all of a sudden. I'd rather give it to Ogma, or even better have Hammertime Barst/Bord.

Ogma has 7 Mov, Barst / Bord has 6. Navarre can have 9. Now let's see...

...I don't think either of them are really nabbing Navarre's spot there.

and his res sucks

Spoiler alert: EVERYONE'S RES SUCKS IN THIS GAME THAT ISN'T A FUCKING MAGI!

And you know what? His Res can actually be better if you promote him to a Paladin. That is, if you wish to have him to have Res.

He has the lamest personality ever, and manages to contradict himself in the game the only chapter he talks in. And I still hate his face. Also you need to go through the effort of recruiting him, so you can take his killing edge and then bench him the next chapter.

tl;dr fuck you navarre

3/10

- bias

2/10

Okay... so taking your comment as a bias point off him (while kind of a dumb reason, whatever), none of this really explains why Navarre is a 2/10. If that's the case, I demand Ogma to have a 3/10 and Barst to have a 5/10. Neither of these units can boast being a mounted Armorslayer, Ogma can have Spd problems later on and is technically Sword-locked, and Barst has a questionable Spd growth of 30% as a Fighter.

Edited by Colonel M