Voice Acting

It's a pity full voice is impossible since there's so much text.

Agreed. I would've really liked full voice acting, since the little blurbs felt kinda awkward. It worked some parts, though.

[spoiler=this is one part where I really liked the voice acting, pretty spoilerriffic]

Flavia going "Basilioooooooo" when Basilio "died".

I will be very cross with NoA if they mess that one up.

the whole game is annoying XD especially Pit's voice

How was that annoying, it sounds mostly the same as Pit's previous Voice actress in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

And I do want to hear what they speak in English in Kakusei in the Localized Version.

Edited by King Marth 64

Adding to earlier english voice actor hopes such as Will Friedle and Travis Willingham getting to do voices in this game, I'm gonna throw Josh Keaton, Candi Milo, Julia Fletcher, Tabitha St. Germain, and Colleen O'Shaughnessy into the mix.

I didn't found his voice annoying, he sounded like a 13-years-old, like he was supposed to be.

Also, another name- Dark Pit. His voice should not be that sexy.

lol no he is to me, i can't stand these voices :P

But... but HADES

"Why, I never. It was a case of distracted chariot driving. Shouldn't have been doing my hair..."

Edited by Othin

Being a Brit I was quite pleased by Xenoblade and The Last Story's voice acting and localisation (finally, someone calls it a lift!). I'd like British voices for FE13 but what i really want is good voices, regardless of nationality. The jury's still out on the localisation though (AFAIK): if it has a European release scheduled but not an American one it may be that NoE is responsible for the localisation but British localisations are (again AFAIK) uncommon. IS also has the habit of doing separate EU and US localisations but I imagine that voices are expensive enough that they'll only want to do them once. The only thing I do know that I want is non-squeaky female voices, the Japanese may like them but I don't.

Also: I have no problems with Kid Icarus: Uprising's localisation...

British voices for all!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

Ahem...yeah.

Honestly, though, I'd rather no one had a London accent, as that's far too predictable and terribly cliché. Any kind of Welsh, Irish or Scottish, or anywhere in England with a distinctive non-London-ish accent would go down nicely with me.

Actually, what the hell, give 'em all Liverpool accents and dialects. That'll make things interesting. "Eeyah, lad, we afta kill that fu'in dragon an' all, don't we. Sound, Krom. Eeyah, Micaiah, show us yeh t*ts...nah wait, y'are already."

Sorry about that, got a bit carried away.

I'm reminded of how everyone in the Galactic Empire has some form of English accent, Scottish and Irish ones included. Not sure if I've heard a Welsh one yet, though.

I'm reminded of how everyone in the Galactic Empire has some form of British accent, Scottish and Irish ones included. Not sure if I've heard a Welsh one yet, though.

I've always wanted to fix a post... biggrin.gif

I hope they go for British accents of all kinds. For an authentic medieval feel. (Which should be a range of Germanic and French accents to be honest, but they're terrible and incomprehensible).

The only requirement I feel is that they make Frederick sound like one of the gentry and speak all proper.

Do Americans believe that England is still a medieval country or something?