Support Conversations

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV07ClKixuI

Enjoy that missing A support.

Male MU (Boku) x Olivia Supports Complete.

Even if that support was adorable... I can't get over how sickeningly sweet it was. Also, apparently Olivia gets embarrased real easily. Even though she's a dancer. Irony strikes again!

I know I might be coming off as impatient, but I'm still awaiting lucinaxazure angry.gif

I'm kidding. It's fine, I barely have to wait more than a month for the game to be released in english. Still, I hope that vacation will give more people time to work on things. I guess I'm just being too hopefulsad.gif

Honestly, I'm thrilled with all the work people have done. It'd be great to have more of the JP supports so that we can see what has (and hasn't ) been included and how the NoA / NoE team have chosen to change and add tone. Still, I appreciate that everyone doing this gains nothing from it and even less incentive when the supports are suddenly on a screen in English.

Anyway, thanks for all the translations so far! They've been amazing!

I agree, I'm very amazed and thankful for the work that everyone has put into translating these supports! I know it will probably have less of a point after the English release, but if anyone could manage to translate a few more supports it would be very much appreciated!

There are few that I would like to see before the game comes out so I can finalize my pairings. Its certainly not mandatory for me to see them first, but it would help a lot. If anyone out there is still translating, may I request:

Frederick x Sumia

Grego x Velvet

Libera x Olivia

Jerome x Cynthia

Loran x Noire

and the rest of Brady x Degel (it only has S support currently)

Again, I really appreciate and admire all the dedication put into the translation. I'll be hopefully starting to learn Japanese soon, so maybe I'll be able to aid in the translations for future FE releases. Thanks!

I agree, I'm very amazed and thankful for the work that everyone has put into translating these supports! I know it will probably have less of a point after the English release, but if anyone could manage to translate a few more supports it would be very much appreciated!

There are few that I would like to see before the game comes out so I can finalize my pairings. Its certainly not mandatory for me to see them first, but it would help a lot. If anyone out there is still translating, may I request:

Frederick x Sumia

Grego x Velvet

Libera x Olivia

Jerome x Cynthia

Loran x Noire

and the rest of Brady x Degel (it only has S support currently)

Again, I really appreciate and admire all the dedication put into the translation. I'll be hopefully starting to learn Japanese soon, so maybe I'll be able to aid in the translations for future FE releases. Thanks!

I agree completely. The number of supports on here is just astounding. I am so thankful that there were people willing to spend the time to go through this.

Not to sound greedy, but I also have a list like yours. I don't expect them to get translated, but just kinda want to get it there.

LucinaxAzure

F!MarcxWood (romantic)

VaikexVelvet

NnxLoran

GregoxMiriel.

Hey, guys.

Also, please don't ask us to translate specific supports unless you have the full script for it or you know someone else that has it. I update the list of what ChinaFE has whenever I check, so that's that, too. We can't translate what we can't have.

read the op pls ily

I agree completely. The number of supports on here is just astounding. I am so thankful that there were people willing to spend the time to go through this.

Not to sound greedy, but I also have a list like yours. I don't expect them to get translated, but just kinda want to get it there.

LucinaxAzure

F!MarcxWood (romantic)

VaikexVelvet

NnxLoran

GregoxMiriel.

If you're willing to find them for me, I'm willing to translate F!MarcxWood and NnxLoran. Or give it a shot at least.

I could've sworn someone made some doc that listed all the pegasus Kn supports, but whatever.

I'd like to see Lucina/Tiki, I remember someone mentioning that it gives info on why Lucina disguised herself as Marth in the first place.

Lucina/Tiki CBA

If you're willing to find them for me, I'm willing to translate F!MarcxWood and NnxLoran. Or give it a shot at least.

Nn/Loran CBAS

Wood/Mark CBAS

And because I was bored.

LucinaxAzure

VaikexVelvet

GregoxMiriel.

Lucina/Azure (Scroll down to the next one for the sibling version, both are complete)

Vaike/Velvet CBAS

Grego/Miriel CBAS

I'm pretty sure Pegasus Knight has all of them, just about. At the very least, the majority.

If anyone offers to translate, and needs a link, just ask.

But for srs, it only takes kana knowledge and basic kanji to find most of them...

Before anyone is offended, I'm playing. Hush.

Edited by L95

I could've sworn someone made some doc that listed all the pegasus Kn supports, but whatever.

Lucina/Tiki CBA

Nn/Loran CBAS

Wood/Mark CBAS

And because I was bored.

Lucina/Azure (Scroll down to the next one for the sibling version, both are complete)

Vaike/Velvet CBAS

Grego/Miriel CBAS

I'm pretty sure Pegasus Knight has all of them, just about. At the very least, the majority.

If anyone offers to translate, and needs a link, just ask.

But for srs, it only takes kana knowledge and basic kanji to find most of them...

Before anyone is offended, I'm playing. Hush.

Dear lord, you are awesome.

I figured I should post something like this but I'm currently working on AzurexFeMark. I didn't see anybody working on it so I thought I'd give it a try. :'>

And she's getting a little bit of help from me over Skype.

Stop shipping my son and daughter you screwed up person.

YourescrewedupFE4.png

大華炎 as 3rd gen skill.

Edited by shadowofchaos

And she's getting a little bit of help from me over Skype.

Stop shipping my son and daughter you screwed up person.

Yes cause you know more Kanji/Verbs than I do. I ADMIT IT, but I am doing a majority of it on my own lol.

ALSO ITS A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE SHUT UP XD.

I would love it, if someone could do MU X Frederick smile.gif

http://www2.pegasusk...375;)1#je4b08ab

I TRIED, OKAY? T-T

...I lost my progress when the motherboard on my last comp died, but even then I didn't have much progress because it was hard. Might just have to wait until February on that one ><

I would love it, if someone could do MU X Frederick smile.gif

http://www2.pegasusk...375;)1#je4b08ab

Too freaking lazy to translate everything.

Here's a summary:

C: Frederick trains MU on a technique.

MU wonders about Frederick.

Frederick does routine stuff early.

MU asks Frederick to think of a way to repay him for helping MU with her training

B: Frederick comes up with what he wants to ask MU.

Wants her to teach him how to prepare bear meat like in Chapter 2. He's not good with wild meat. Because hygenic, he thinks its disgusting, etc.

They start.

Frederick says MU is amazing, yet the compliment is taken as rude. Since the meat they're messing with stinks.

Frederick meant it as MU is able to take it, but MU takes it as she doesn't care what meat they eat.

Frederick runs away because MU made him smell it.

"I scared him off, but it's because he said something rude after all." or something like that.

A: She mispronouncing his name as Frede-niku (meat). It's all about conquering his uneasiness with that kind of meat.

"Please stop calling me that!"

"I came here to help you overcome it!"

"I'm sorry. Thank you."

And she starts feeding him.

"No, I'll die!" when he can't take it anymore.

*convo*

"No... I can't protect everyone in battle if I can't even overcome something as trivial as this! Please continue, MU!"

"What, do you even know what you're saying!?"

S: He overcomes it.

Generic declaration of marriage because he's thankful.

"Please marry me."

"Eeeeeeh!?"

*Sappy lovey-dovey crap*

Frederick Character voice: I love you. And I will protect you. Not because I'm a knight, but as your man.

Frederick and his hygenicness.

Edited by shadowofchaos