Support Conversations

Cynthia and Selena's support was so funny^^ Especially when Cynthia called Selena a "Grumpy Sourpuss"^^

Gaia and Libera's B support was funny in how Gaia ended up praying for more candy^^ Then Gaia prays for safety in the A support instead of more candy.

I really enjoyed both supports.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup

Everyone else is a heartless monster. o3o

Because if you think and talk about it too much, it drives you insane to think about all of the families you have destroyed, how many children will never see their father/mother again.

Or we could just not think about it. ;)

Heh, Gaia X Libera kind of reminded me of Moulder X Colm from Sacred Stones. Not just because it's a support between a priest and a thief, but because it's genuinely funny how Libera tries hard to get Gaia to think about other things besides sweets, and it mirrors how Moulder is trying to purify Colm's soul. Funny stuff.

Selena X Cynthia was...just plain funny. The loudmouthed hero versus the girl who always gets her way. It's pretty funny stuff.

Wood X FeMark...damn, she knows how to work her "charms." And shadowofchaos mentions she abuses Chambray in their support...I'd like to see that one, for sure.

FeMarkChambray is already up....

It is? Guess I must have missed it. My bad. ._.;;

EDIT: Wow, she really abuses Chambray to hell and back. I love how she calls him "Bunny-san," though. That's just funny.

Edited by Karaszure

My Attempt at Selena x MU. Don't reed this and expect it to make sense. I punched it into google translate and switched some stuff around.

C Support

MU: Selena, anything to talk to me about?

Selena: After listening to the kind of things you intend to do? Anyway, the same events will not happen again.

MU: Even so, the future is likely to have a similar history.

Selena: I don't know anything about that!

MU: Selena ...... angry much?

Selena: I'm not angry, you do not have speculate.

MU: Is this ...... but the expression has been so scary, what happened?

Selena: It's not because you make me think of the future! I do not want that kind of history to happen again!

MU: I'm sorry ...... those look indeed like very bitter memories ... my is reaction too slow, sorry ...

Selena: You know it ...

MU: Let's talk about something else.

Selena: I do not want to talk.

MU: But, I have much I want to ask. How about you? Come on, come with me so we can chat for a while.

Selena: Nope ...... can not do, but a bit of a yo. (I gave up on the last part.)

MU: Well, thanks anyway.

Selena: But, as an honor, allow me to accompany you. (I can't tell if she agreed with him or not.)

MU: er, no problem.

Thats why you should never let me try and do supports.

EDIT: Thanks Shadowofchoas for the spoiler tags.

Edited by kdports

I'm disappointed Wood wasn't as theatrical as he was in his supports with Azure, Selena, and Noire. Still, they're adorable, and between Mark and Noire, I'll have to go with Mark. My dear daughter deserve an awesome man like him.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

Are Margan/Mark's sibling support with Lucina unique or identical to Lucina's other possible siblings?

I'm pretty sure that the Lucina sibling support is generic.

Edited by Onestep

Just mentioning this before I forget when I actually get the game... and maybe it'll be different in the english version...

For MU(Avatar) Supports - Chrom, Lon'qu (surprisingly doesn't fit the pattern, but considering his personality...), the non-main-marriage cast(Anna, Say'ri, Basilio, ect.) and the spotpass characters all have different C,B,A convos for each gender, as far as I know. The rest are the same or very similar excluding S, as far as I know of.

My geez Marc/Morgan is just a bundle of energy isn't S/he? I mean they're hyper, yet manipulative, yet extremly cunning but can be annoying and dumb at times. I really love the personalities shown in this game. Also, why is it that Breedy is so...weak(not stat-wise but physiqe wise.) I know that the parents weren't but considering that even Noire can possibly take him down. Really makes you think :/ regardless he'll make a great son :).

Why is this thread not stickied?

In other thoughts, I think Brother Mark x Sister Lucina is the best simply because it shows his potential. What's that? He can't use the Falchion? NOPE. He is so proficient with it you can't even tell he just cut you.

We'll be getting the actual game within a couple of weeks. I think most people would prefer the NoA version, rather than the translated ones here.

Don't worry, there will be more support convo dumping, now that no one has to translate anymore.

Don't worry, there will be more support convo dumping, now that no one has to translate anymore.

If Frederick makes any more "Pegasus Dung" level phrases in the supports in the NoA localized version, I'm sticking to subtitling supports in videos.

Well, since no one did this pairing and I already translated this for a friend of mine, I'll just add it.

Lucina x Azur

-Support C-

Azur: Hey Lucina. You've always had a stern expression on your face since when we were back in the future.

Lucina: W-what are you saying so suddenly?

Azur: Um, let's see... I was thinking that Lucina doesn't smile enough. I mean, a strongserious look isn't bad, but if you always look like that, everyone around you will start to become darker. (As in less spirited)

Lucina: The people around... Did someone happen to say that to you about me?

Azur: No no, it's not like that. I was just curious...

Lucina: O-oh, is that so?

Azur: Yeah. If one person has a stern expression, everyone else will have that sort of expression as well. When someone has a serious face, your heart won't have as much space, and your spirit will catch a cold.

Lucina: My spirit... will catch a cold?

Azur: Yeah! Colds spread between people too, right? Wouldn't it be very bad if it spread to everyone in the group?

Lucina: I-I see. You say some pretty good things.

Azur: So that's why, from now on, you should try to smile as much as you can! See see, raise your cheeks like this~

Lucina: Owww... Azur, please don't pull my cheeks!

Azur: Hahaha, but Lucina, you had a really good expression right now~! When a girl smiles, everyone around will definitely feel a warmth in their hearts!

Lucina: That smile wasn't because I wanted to smile, you know...

Azur: Ah, Sorry sorry. Then show me your real smile this time, Lucina. I'll come see you again, so make sure you practice so you can smile like that again. ...Okay?

Lucina: Even if you ask "Okay?"... Practice how to smile... That seems kinda difficult.

-Support B-

Lucina: Again... SOldiers are attacking towns... At this rate, even this time will...

Azur: Lucina? Your expression is as stern as ever.

Lucina: Oh... Azur.

Azur: Did you already forget to practice smiling?

Lucina: It's not that I forgot, but I'm not in the mood for it right now...

Azur: Oh, I see... But it's not good to think about it too much. Even at times like this, smile! smile! If you smile, you'll definitely be in a good mood!

Lucina: You may say that, Azur... But say we're in the battle field. Are you saying that I should fight with a smile? In addition, even if we're addressing something serious, you say that I should smile? Along with that, there are situations

where it is not fit to smile either...

Azur: W-well that's true, but... Alright! It seems like the only way for you is to use force!

Lucina: W-wait... Reaching your hands to my sides... What are you planning to do?

Azur: Tickle tickle...

Lucina: Ah, Hahahahahaha!! H-hey Azur! What are you doing!!

Azur: So? Do you feel happy now?

Lucina: Of course not! ...I'll be honest. You're in my way, so do you mind moving over there? I'm not in the mood for this right now!

Azur: So you're saying, you want me to make you laugh from a distance?

Lucina: I never said anything like that! Please move!

Azur: ...

Lucina: Haa...

Azur: ...

Lucina: ...Anyway, why do you keep repeating this strange behavior? Showing me a strange dance or preparing props and doing some act!

Azur: This is called "Silent,"It's an act to make the audience laugh. I had Mom teach it to me. Isn't the movement somewhat amusing?

Lucina: I didn't mean to be silent and try to make me laugh!

Azur: But, your smiling practice...

Lucina: I'm good! I'm not a free spirited, care free person like you Azur! I have no time to laugh like that! Your smiling practice... I have no intention of doing it!

Azur: ...I see. I;m sorry I tried to force you. I'll go back now.

Lucina: -sighs- He's so thick headed that he wont understand until I say it like this. But I may have been a little too harsh...

-Support A-

Lucina: Haa... Perhaps I may have said too much to him the other day. Azur was thinking of me when he said that but I...

Azur: Oh, Lucina...

Lucina: Azur...

Azur: S-sorry. I ended up coming here again.

Lucina: N-no. I have said too much the other day. But Azur... I don't believe what I said was wrong, either.I understand what you want to say, however I cannot be saying such easygoing things. So... Why don't you leave me alone?

Azur: A-ahaha... Right... Just like Lucina says, people like me that are too free spirited and care free... and I dislike that too.

Lucina: ...!

Azur: I'll stop with the smiling practices, so don't worry. I won't get in your way anymore either. ...So, I'm going now. -Azur leaves-

Lucina: H-hold on! Please wait! Azur!!! -Azur returns-

Azur: Eh? ...What's wrong?

Lucina: Ah.. no. For a second, I thought I saw you crying...

Azur: ?? ...I'm not crying. Actually, I think I was smiling...

Lucina: ...Right. You were smiling, yet it looked like you were crying. When I saw that, I called out to you without thinking. Being shown a sad smile... Even I feel a painful / dark feeling...

Azur: ...Man. I wansn't planning on making you feel sad as well...

Lucina: I-I'm sorry. Even after being told those things, I didnt budge. Yet, when I saw your face, I realized something. In order to brighten up the spirits of everyone around me, I must smile... From my heart. ...Is that correct?

Azur: Lucina! Yes, exactly! Especially your smile, it has the power encourage everyone!

Lucina: fufufu, thank you, Azur...

Azur: Ah, you finally smiled.

Lucina: Heheh, It seems to just happen naturally... The smiles...

Azur: Lucina, that's a really good smile. If you always smile like that, I'll be happy...

Lucina: Yes, it is thanks to you, Azur. From now on, I shall work hard to be able to use my smile to brighten everyone's spirits.

Azur: Yeah, Yeah! WHen everyone sees your smile, I'm sure they'll definitely be able to work harder!!

-Support S-

Lucina: Azur... do youhave some time?

Azur: ...Hm? You're making a stern face again... Lucina, what happened to your smile?

Lucina: ...Please excuse me. Today, I am definitely unable to smile...

Azur: Eh...? What happened!? Did something bad happen?

Lucina: No... Nothing bad has particularly happened... And it's not like there has been anything that makes me happy, either.

Azur: Um... Lucina. Seriously, what happened? The you today... You're acting really strange.

Lucina: Yes... Speaking of something strange, allow me to say something strange as well...

Azur: W...What is it? I;m kinda scared...

Lucina: The other day... I tried to distance you from myself and said some harsh things. Then, when seeing you leave and that looking smile, I thought of that time. I apologized to you... Do you remember?

Azur: Of course. I remember what a girl does, even if it's abusive.

Lucina: Well that time...I was thinking that I didn't want to see that smile. I wanted to make my comrades feel happy... But it wasn;t just that.

Azur: ...?

Lucina: I... I..., want to protect the smile of someone important to me... That was my true feelings then. Azur, I like you.

Azur: ...E,Eeeeeeh!?

Lucina: If it is all right with you... Would you like to be with me?

Azur: .... Y...Yeah. If you're okay with me...

Lucina: Wha... You accept my feelings?

Azur: Of course I accept. Because I... I've liked Lucina too...! But... You were the Princess of Ylisse, and our positions have a great bid difference. Andif I were calling out to you from a far, I thought that I'd become the rust of Mr. Chrom's blade...

Lucina: Fu...Fufufu, you were thinking of those things, Azur?

Azur: Ah... You smiled.

Lucina: Because... I imagined that you'd actually become the rust on my father's blade!

Azur: You... Is that a place to laugh? I'm going to be killed by Mr. Chrom. Ah, well at least you're in a good mood now.

Lucina: Haha... I'm sorry. But, to think that you had the same feelings... It makes me very happy. Now, I'm sure I will be able to show you a smile from my heart.

Azur: Really... I'm glad. Then as long as we're both together, we'll probably able to keep on smiling!

Lucina: ..That's right. If we both are smiling, then everyone else will as well.

Azur: Ah, that! That was really beautiful! Alright, like this, we shall make all the girls in the world smile!!

Lucina: Yes! Of course! ...All of the girls ...In the world? Azur... You're not thinking of... Even after being with me, you plan to go flirting...?

Azur: N-noooo.... Hahaha. I mean, wouldn't it be better if there are more people smiling? But of course, the smile I want to see most is yours, Lucina!

Lucina: AH! Azur! I;m not going to be fooled so easily by something like that! I will seriously make you the rust of my father's blade!?

Azur: Whaaaat~~!? P-please... Please have mercy!!

(To become the rust of the blade just means that you'll be killed by the blade)

I really liked that set of supports. Also interesting to see Azure's flirting habits not brought up (until the end anyways), whether through him flirting with Lucina or Lucina musing on how he acts around girls.

And just this once, I was thinking that this was going to be a support that didn't involve Azure flirting with anything that had a pair of tits. RIGHT at the very end I found myself saying "God dammit Azure, why can't you stay monogamous for ONCE?!" XD

Still, this was a good support. Very enjoyable to read, this one.

And just this once, I was thinking that this was going to be a support that didn't involve Azure flirting with anything that had a pair of tits. RIGHT at the very end I found myself saying "God dammit Azure, why can't you stay monogamous for ONCE?!" XD

Still, this was a good support. Very enjoyable to read, this one.

And you think you have headaches?

The little shame to famiry son of mine gives me headaches all day, every day.