Support Conversations

WHOA! I go to a trip in a place where I can't reach internet and there's a lot of new supports to read? NIIIIIIIIIICE~

At first I thought that I wouldn't like Callum that much, but he's so sweet! I 'm loving all of his supports!But his support with Miriel is still my favorite!

Sariya too, he's a creppy cute, she's way nicer than I thought that she would be!

Lol, yep, MU conquers everyone thought stomach, that's why he's the perfect waifu but it looks like the one's that appreciate his cooking are people that needed to eat anything at hand because of difficulty to find food(N_n) or people with different paladar(Velvet)

Pfffff..... Only Wood to not be phased by the sudden yandere attack, that's the level of nonsense the guy has XD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah geez, Noire's slowly becoming one of my favorite characters, especially with her cut in during a crit. Now that I think about it, the majority of the children characters all have interesting personalities and quirks, which I think is pretty boss.

Also, a tad unrelated, but how are others pronouncing "Noire"? I've been saying it like No-are, kinda like Grimoire or something, but after looking at her name, it just doesn't seem right to me.

Ah, then I guess I was pronouncing it right. Honestly, I forgot it was actually French. I mean, I figured it was, but a part of me kept thinking that's how it was translated (No-i-re) for some reason, despite the fact that I actually read somewhere that it is indeed French.

Guess I shoulda just asked 'how' it was pronounced, but whatever.

Just checked the katakana and it says "Nowaru", so it looks like the French pronunciation is correct. And argh I really need to find someone to pair up with Sairiya so I can get her adorable daughter. <3

Edited by Kon

Just checked the katakana and it says "Nowaru", so it looks like the French pronunciation is correct. And argh I really need to find someone to pair up with Sairiya so I can get her adorable daughter. <3

MU, Ronku, Gaia, Henry, and Libera are all acceptable husband options for Sariya.

I should have checked before... but I noticed that Degel x Male Mark has already been translated...

Sorry off topic, but really like your pixel avatar Ein. Where is it from?

Edited by Velvet

S-Rank for Gaia/Nono is up. (Once again, it's on the same post as the other ones for convenience.)

D'aawww!

I don't know whether to go for Gaia/Nono or Ronku/Nono now..!

Looks like my deduction was spot on.

Called it.

It's not the age that's the problem, it's the way she looks and acts. And while I have no problem anymore pairing her off, I lose a bit of respect for her prospective husband every time I read their supports, or even think about it too deeply.

I'm a bit meh about Sariya, but I love Noire. I just find her personality funnier and she's also a better fighter than Sariya.

This. <_>

1000 = 1000 =/= 10 or whatever you want to say. There is no abstract math.

She has the mind and body of a child. An arbitrary number doesn't really mean much at all.

So, Atlyx, since your thread got locked, I'll just post here what I was about to say before it got locked. XD

Do you have any access to the MU x Olivia supports? I was only able to translate the S support because of a video that was a compilation of the MU S support confession scenes.

Kinda curious about her C,B, and A supports with MU.