Support Conversations

I just about died laughing at Frederick x Velvet. That's some hilarious stuff right there, because seriously, how can anyone be afraid of a giant rabbit? XD My initial reaction going into Frederick x Nono was "PEDOPHILIA O_O," but after reading it, holy shit, I died laughing again. Someone's going to steal Nono's fruits? Who would steal the fruits of her virginity? I think I have a dirty mind. XD

But stil, both of these were great! Frederick x Velvet especially, this was one of the only ones I've seen involving Freddy that doesn't involve training.

Edited by Karaszure

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did...

did nono just act semi seriously?

She does that occasionally. It's implied that she's a little more aware in general than she let's on, and acts the way she does A)Because she really is quite childish and likes being treated as one (probably due to some issues with being alone for a protracted period of time), and B)It helps keep morale up. Just look at her support with Nn.

Also, on a semi-related note, could I request that someone translate Nono/MU in it's entirety? It's probably the most 'controversial' support, so I'm quite interested in what it's like at this point.

Here's a link to it in video format: http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm18439282 (Note: It's very slow to start up. Just click it and leave it be for a minute or two.)

Aaaand Enaeius beats me to the punch again. Hmm, what now? I pretty much rely on online translators for kanji, so I don't think I'd be able to do MU/Nono...Fred/FeMU, maybe?

If your whole problem is just trouble looking up the kanji... (god, I suck at both stroke order (used my DS kanji thing) and searching by... radicals? I could never do this...)

http://www18.atwiki..../pages/515.html

EDIT: Almost linked to the female one... whoops.

Edited by pichupal

If your whole problem is just trouble looking up the kanji... (god, I suck at both stroke order (used my DS kanji thing) and searching by... radicals? I could never do this...)

http://www18.atwiki..../pages/515.html

EDIT: Almost linked to the female one... whoops.

I, uh, spent a while looking for a site like that. And by 'a while' I mean, a good hour, if not more. And it remained elusive.

What I'm trying to get at here is... are you a wizard? Like, an actual goddamned lightning spewing wizard?

Edited by Onestep

She does that occasionally. It's implied that she's a little more aware in general than she let's on, and acts the way she does A)Because she really is quite childish and likes being treated as one (probably due to some issues with being alone for a protracted period of time), and B)It helps keep morale up. Just look at her support with Nn.

I knew it. I KNEW IT. I just knew Nono had hidden depths. Screw you guys, Nono's close to becoming one of my fave characters.

Anyway, about the FredxVelvet support, it's nice to see some info about Freddie. I can see why he's afraid of Velvet (well, not necessarily her or rabbits, just large, furry creatures in general, it seems), considering he was beaten to almost-death by a wild animal.

I also agree with Kara in that Fred "stealing Nono's fruit" can't get by without being thought of in a dirty way.

Holy shit did Fred go an entire support without mentioning training? I actually kind of liked that one with Velvet.

teehee

Fred can't handle a rabbit lady but he can handle a dragon girl.

Hey, a giant rabbit running toward you ain't no joke.

edit: is tugging her ears the equivalent of copping a feel?

Edited by Momo

Holy shit did Fred go an entire support without mentioning training? I actually kind of liked that one with Velvet.

Hey, a giant rabbit running toward you ain't no joke.

edit: is tugging her ears the equivalent of copping a feel?

He was training himself to get over his fear of giant rabbits.

As for the ear tugging, yes.

He was training himself to get over his fear of giant rabbits.

As for the ear tugging, yes.

That's at least different enough from the typical "Let me see your fighting style blah blah blah" since this is purely about Fredrick's personal fears.

What I'm trying to get at here is... are you a wizard? Like, an actual goddamned lightning spewing wizard?

I'm... totally not Ilyana in disguise. Like, that member badge? Totally misleading. And my username? Totally has nothing to do with the electric pokemon.

Ilyana.gif

(Yeah, Lightning magic? More like programming and internet magic. Ilyana looks up guides on the internet on how to beat up dragons. Or like, hacks their resistance and Syntax Error them to death.)

I think I got to it from the 2ch wiki.. or maybe it was through 4ch? Can't even remember. But yeah. The table is a bit more organized then peg knight, which is nice.

And thanks again for the supports everyone!

Well there is this one artwork of Velvet and Chambray going all Saiyan aura before transforming into life size rabbits and attacking soldiers as they deal 9999 damage so I can see what you mean by that. >_>

Frederick is afraid of rabbits. Why am I not surprised? Maybe he watched Monty Python's 'The Holy Grail' laugh.gif

And I'm as surprised as Kore wa Sho desu ka?. I mean, Nono acting a bit more seriously? She the one who declares her love (and has to explain what she means) instead of the other way around? Interesting.

I vote nono to another Nono debate.

For a sudden change of topic, here's my first attempt at translating in order to distract everyone about talking about Nono's age, but rather.... a LAGUZ???!?!!?

Oh god I'm so bad at this and it takes me so long I love you translators of the board... When this is translated you'll know how bad I am... this is only like a third of a support... and Nono says bye and someone's name for half her lines...

(Excerpt from Sol x Nono A)

[spoiler=Sol x Nono A Excerpt]

Sol: You see Nono... Janaff wants to return to his flock [with Tibarn and Ulki], and be happy flying around. I'm sure he will thank you. This goodbye won't be forever. [???]

Nono: Sniff... Janaff, bye bye! Make sure you play nice with everyone!

Sol: ... he's flying.

Nono: .... Bye bye Janaff! Bye bye....

Sol: Good job, Nono.

Nono: Bye... sniff.. Janaff... sniff...Waaaaaaaaah....*cries*

Sol: You were a great Mom. Good job. [Honestly, I got really lost here]

So yeah, I love you translators. Take as much time as you want, cause you're all amazing. Or at least better then me. Which probably isn't hard... but still. Thanks.

And before anyone asks, I am 90% sure ヤナフ (Yanafu) is Janaff.

And is sadly a bird Nono finds injured and names Janaff. But I can pretend it's Janaff. Does this screw up the timeline, lol.

Is this my method of requesting this to be translated? Maybe.

Edited by pichupal

Well that explains those Nono and Janaff artworks I've seen.

Oh IS and your references to past FE games~

Wait. That was the A support?

Nono is Janaff's mother?! :0

Edited by Ein

Well that explains those Nono and Janaff artworks I've seen.

Oh IS and your references to past FE games~

Wait. That was the A support?

Nono is Janaff's mother?! :0

SUPER SPOILER OH BOY OH BOY

She was raising/nursing back to health a bird she found. That she just happened to name the EXACT same name as a certain Hawk Laguz. And lo and behold, she gave it's family the same names as OTHER Hawk Laguz. What are the chances?

Oh. Wait. pichupal ninja-sniped me.

Edited by Onestep