I know just how much you guys LOVE to complain so...

Ein

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT: Irony.

That was the point. Only not really. Take that as you will. Which would most likely be in a negative connotation because you guys suck. Not really.

will sariya go the way of florina/priscilla/ilyana/mia/etc and become ruined because of her awful fans

perhaps, perhaps

My, my, my...

Would have been nice to see her develop rather than her just being the most adorable pansy ever.

Oh wells. At least I have my fan fiction.

No. Not someone elses you twats. My own. It's much better. (⌐■_■)

are you fucking serious

I know, right?

This thread is an example of how your tastes in art suck most of the time and tits look better when they can look good and obey gravity at the same time

Eeeyup.

Florina has fans?

59399%20-%20Discord%20animated%20haters_gonna_hate%20running_man%20season_2%20season_two.gif

I like this one picture of her. (posted in awakening section earlier)

yandereflorina.jpg

Hey thats kinda awesome! I bet she really does enjoy lancing the fuck out of things...

I just noticed Lumi's post of my "taste" in art is awful and I must give a hardy LOL to that for her thinking that since APPARENTLY art has to be absolutely perfect.

I suggest you open up your mind Lumi unless you are content with a constant search for perfection that has no means of ending. (⌐■_■)

I just noticed Lumi's post of my "taste" in art is awful and I must give a hardy LOL to that for her thinking that since APPARENTLY art has to be absolutely perfect.

I suggest you open up your mind Lumi unless you are content with a constant search for perfection that has no means of ending. (⌐■_■)

Oh, sometimes it seems to me that any journey will find its end.

[spoiler=Dat Micaiah. (⌐■_■)]26942099.jpg

(⌐■_■) indeed.

That's actually not bad. I like it. Except I don't really like the pose but Micaiah herself looks pretty nice here.

She makes artwork, so she knows what she is talking about more than a scr00b like you do.

OK scratch that part out. Being an artist doesn't necessarily make one's tastes better <_<

Edited by BLS

Oh, sometimes it seems to me that any journey will find its end.

It'd be nice if I could believe that. Alas I cannot.

That's actually not bad. I like it. Except I don't really like the pose but Micaiah herself looks pretty nice here.

what

How dare you like that artwork. It is completely awful in all regards to art and some other bullshit lololololol. (⌐■_■)

She makes artwork, so she knows what she is talking about more than a scr00b like you do.

Oh mu god. You did not just say that? You did though and that shows just how wrong you are.

Anyone can make anything that can be art.

Seriously. There is ABSOLUTELY no guideline as to what you must do for anything to be considered art.

You can take a goddamn urinal, flip it upside down, sign, and people would consider it art.

Oh wait. Someone actually did that and Duchamp is considered one of the greatest and most insightful artists ever who even managed to influence John Cage due to his artworks creativity for its time.

ascnwlkcnclwkennc

Edited by Ein Silver Rose