what class will your mu be

cyron

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wanna have her use dark magic, so Strategist -> Grandmaster -> Dark Mage -> Sorcerer? But then I like the Grandmaster outfit better than the sorcerer and I'll already have Sariya and Henry for that. Maybe Strategist -> Peg Knight -> Dark Peg, then back around to Grandmaster?

For my second run I'm making her into a Great Knight.

you might want to reconsider that it might be the RNG but according to Othin they have trouble keeping up with the rest of your units in growths and thier caps suck compared to generals but your choice

I'll be a Strategist all the way up until promotion. After that, staying as a Grandmaster seems like the best bet as it's such a rare (in-story, at least) class and I like to keep my team's classes varied as much as I can. Then again, I really like the thought of being a Dark Knight, as it's the very class I've been waiting to see since I discovered that the Mage Knights in Sacred Stones were barely any different from that game's Valkyries.

I'd make mine a Griffon Knight, but after some reclassing so that he gets Renewal, Counter, Weapon Saver, Holy Shield (to reduce his weakness) and Magnificent Flame or Luna as the active skill. Then Mark (his daughter) would have Lightning Speed, Life Absorb, Lethality, Rainbow Cry or Counter (if Rainbow Cry couldn't be gotten by level-up, she would inherit it, otherwise she'd inherit Counter) and maybe Pass.

Edited by paladin21

First play will be Sage and Grandmaster for the most part. Haven't entirely decided on the order. Will probably dip into other classes for skills.

Second one will be swordmaster-y.