what class will your mu be

cyron

I was gonna do MyUnit with this sequence.

Grandmaster -> Swordmaster -> Hero -> Assassin -> Sorceror -> Dark Knight

Get Magnificent Flame first, then Astra, then Sol, then Lethality, then Vengeance, then finally end at Dark Knight for utility purposes.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No life absorb? D: Jk. Drown that unit in Rainbow and Skill Cries!

I had figured Sol was a decent substitute for Life Absorb, but now that I think about it, giving MU that skill isn't a bad option. Maybe I can switch it out with Vengeance every so often.

I think when the game comes out in North America (it fucking better release overseas, Nintendo, or I'm coming for your heads), I was going to divvy up my units between offense, defense, and support roles. If I make MU female and marry her to Krom, I might make Mark a support character and give him support skills, while still being able to hold his own in battle. Could work for the better.

Edited by Karaszure

It's the only way to get a second Strategist, so I'll take any sort of utility I can get at that point. Haha

It's the only way to get a second Strategist, so I'll take any sort of utility I can get at that point. Haha

I think Mark always gets the strategist class, but only starts in it, if the father is Krom.

At least that's what some sites say.

I think Mark always gets the strategist class, but only starts in it, if the father is Krom.

At least that's what some sites say.

The recruitment guide says that Mark is MU's partner's unpromoted class unless MU married Krom, Lucina, or Olivia. Which I assume means if MU married Sariya as a Sorceror, Mark's starting class would be a Dark Mage. Doesn't say you get Strategist Mark any other ways.

Children get all the classes their parents have access to. Mark only STARTS as a Strategist with a Lord/Dancer parent, but he/she will have access to it regardless.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/class_set.html#children This even said Mark has access to every normal class, due to getting everything MU had. (Non-regular classes: Lord, Dancer, Taguel, Manakete, Star Lord. Note the lack of Strategist.)

At the same time, I'm pretty sure the other kid that MU has should also have access to it?

Furthermore: DLC and Spotpass guys all have access to Strategist.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Children get all the classes their parents have access to. Mark only STARTS as a Strategist with a Lord/Dancer parent, but he/she will have access to it regardless.

http://serenesforest...t.html#children This even said Mark has access to every normal class, due to getting everything MU had. (Non-regular classes: Lord, Dancer, Taguel, Manakete, Star Lord. Note the lack of Strategist.)

At the same time, I'm pretty sure the other kid that MU has should also have access to it?

Furthermore: DLC and Spotpass guys all have access to Strategist.

Othin confirmed it here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32156&view=findpost&p=1966325

Yeah, it seems to me that Strategist is counted as a regular class: every SpotPass and DLC unit can access it. It's just that MU and his/her kids are the only characters to have it on their class sets.

Edited by Othin

I'm probably going to go to keep MU as a Grandmaster, once he get's to the right level for it. I might shift him into Dark Knight or Sorcerer though. I'm not sure yet.

pegasus knight and then the classes above that.im trying not to spoil myself with this game.i heard some class changes were changed and all.

i just love pegasas knights.

Run 1: Stratagist -> Grandmaster

Run 2: Archer -> Bow Knight

Run 3: Mage -> Sage

That's a bit counter-intuitive because -Mag gives -1 spd

There's still a net +3, though. And isn't that modifier to just the maximum stats/caps? As in, MU's speed cap with this combo is +3 higher than usual. Because:

My Unit's base stats change slightly, depending on the best stat and worst stat picked when creating My Unit.

HP picked as best/worst stat: +5/-3

Luck picked as best/worst stat: +4/-2

Other stat picked as best/worst stat: +2/-1

Eg. Picking Strength as best stat and Resistance as worst stat results in 8 Strength and 3 Resistance.

According to this, the base stats will therefore just be +2 SPD/-1 MAG, and nothing else changes, right?

Unless I've gravely misinterpreted something.

There's still a net +3, though. And isn't that modifier to just the maximum stats/caps? As in, MU's speed cap with this combo is +3 higher than usual. Because:

According to this, the base stats will therefore just be +2 SPD/-1 MAG, and nothing else changes, right?

Unless I've gravely misinterpreted something.

Your conclusions sound accurate. I looked at the base stats with that formula in mind and they fit what I had been expecting.

I see. So if Donny fathers any other male unit, I presume he'll also be able to become a Villager?

Yes, any of Donny's sons will also be a Villager. Doesn't matter who, I think.

The idea of Chambray being a Taguel Villager is pretty odd, though. o.o