Did I tell any of you...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone like Sigrun?

she like the hottest character ever

and the best peg night

nope, I don't think so. If she was 10 years younger, then oh yeah! But, she's not she's just ok, but pretty good for her age

I thought Sigrun was in her 20s. :unsure:

i seriously doubt that she became the captain of the Empress's Pegasus Fleet so young.

after all, in PoR she already was experienced quite a bit.

maybe in her late 20s early 30s.....?

seriously doubt that she became the captain of the Empress's Pegasus Fleet so young.

Um... why? It's not like it would be a first in Fire Emblem. Pent and Cecilia are in their 20s and they both managed to become the Etrurian mage general. If 13-year-old Sanaki can competently lead an entire country, there's no reason why a 20-something year old woman can't become an important military leader.

Um... why? It's not like it would be a first in Fire Emblem. Pent and Cecilia are in their 20s and they both managed to become the Etrurian mage general. If 13-year-old Sanaki can competently lead an entire country, there's no reason why a 20-something year old woman can't become an important military leader.

i never said its impossible, i just said that i doubt that she's in her early 20s.

i never said its impossible, i just said that i doubt that she's in her early 20s.

RD leads me to believe she's in her earlier 30s....

Edited by Fireman

and why is that?

Something about her eyes in RD as opposed to her eyes in PoR....They seem less "vibrant" in RD, which makes me think she's pretty old, but the site says Sigrun is in her 20s, so....

Something about her eyes in RD as opposed to her eyes in PoR....They seem less "vibrant" in RD, which makes me think she's pretty old, but the site says Sigrun is in her 20s, so....

lol! she did definitely change from PoR to RD

If they were stronger than they would be even better. That's why I prefer Dragon/Wyvern Knights/Lords.
Well, the two flying unit classes have certain qualities which make them excel over each other. Wyvern units have the better HP, strength and defence (they're flying tanks basically); but Pegasus units have the better speed, luck and resistance (this is one of the pegasus unit's best qualities, high resistance makes them awesome magic unit killers). So technically, neither one is better than the other. Its all a matter of opinion, play style and what stats you find the most important. I should make a poll about which one people prefer. If you listen to FE 1/3/DS then wyverns are better because the weak little pegasus knights promote into the big and strong wyvern knights :P .

Oh yeah, just so everyone can sleep soundly in their beds tonight I'll give you another pegasus unit favorite of mine:

Clea (FE 2: Gaiden)

Now you can all sleep easy.

P.S: do people like the way pegasus start of weak and frail but if you put effort into leveling them up they become killing machines? I do, because it makes them rewarding.

I like the Peg. Knight class but they aren't my favorite, my favorite class has always been either Mages or Myrmidons

QFT.

I do like Marcia, Tanith, VCanessa, and Tana, though. And I *may* use Sheeda as a Peg. Not sure.

• 3 weeks later...

All right guys, I need your help.

I am going to make a Pegasus Knights tribute video. I have some pictures already (not to mention a link to a Photobucket album with a lot of Peg Knight images), but I want to see if anyone has other ones.

And what FE song(s) should I use for it? I was thinking about "Dancing In The Sky" (FE4 chapter 4 theme).

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I am going to make a Pegasus Knights tribute video. I have some pictures already (not to mention a link to a Photobucket album with a lot of Peg Knight images), but I want to see if anyone has other ones.

And what FE song(s) should I use for it?

a pegasus knight song? together we ride is awesome and maybe a few fire emblem themes.

And what FE song(s) should I use for it? I was thinking about "Dancing In The Sky" (FE4 chapter 4 theme).

Make sure you include all the good Pegasus Knights across the series (i.e: don't forget the likes of Clea from FE 2). Here's a list to make sure you don't forget any:

1. The original 3 Pegasus sisters (FE1/FE2/FE3/FEDS)

Edit: Sheeda (FE1/3/DS)

2. Clea (FE2 Gaiden)

3. Fury (FE4)

4. Femina/Fee (FE4)

5. Karin (FE5)

6. Misha (FE5)

7. Thany (FE6)

8. Tate (FE6)

9. The Blazing Sword (FE7) Pegasus Knight 3 sisters (Florina, Fiora, Farina)

10. Vanessa (FE8)

11. Tana (FE8)

12. Marcia (FE9/10)

13. Tanith (FE9/10) - I thought she was good in FE9

14. Sigrun (FE9/10) - she's not that good statwise, but she deserves to be there for being pretty and important

15. Elincia (FE9/10) - if she counts as a pegasus knight

There's also Juno (FE6) and Igrene (FE8), but they may not be good enough to be in the video along with the Pegasus Knight elite.

As for the music, I think you should go with anything that sounds relevant to Pegasus Knights (e.g. flying, the sky). The FE4 music you mentioned sounds most appropiate. Songs such as Together We Ride, The FE theme tune, and Melee's FE medley would sound good, but it would probably be too predictable and generic, plus something that everyone has seen/heard before. Dancing in the Sky sounds like an excellent song for the video (although I've never heard it), contextually appropiate, and a song not everyone has heard countless times before.

Edited by Sir Canas