Did I tell any of you...

Make sure you include all the good Pegasus Knights across the series (i.e: don't forget the likes of Clea from FE 2). Here's a list to make sure you don't forget any:

1. The original 3 Pegasus sisters (FE1/FE2/FE3/FEDS)

2. Clea (FE2 Gaiden)

3. Fury (FE4)

4. Femina/Fee (FE4)

5. Karin (FE5)

6. Misha (FE5)

7. Thany (FE6)

8. Tate (FE6)

9. The Blazing Sword (FE7) Pegasus Knight 3 sisters (Florina, Fiora, Farina)

10. Vanessa (FE8)

11. Tana (FE8)

12. Marcia (FE9/10)

13. Tanith (FE9/10) - I thought she was good in FE9

14. Sigrun (FE9/10) - she's not that good statwise, but she deserves to be there for being pretty and important

15. Elincia (FE9/10) - if she counts as a pegasus knight

There's also Juno (FE6) and Igrene (FE8), but they may not be good enough to be in the video along with the Pegasus Knight elite.

As for the music, I think you should go with anything that sounds relevant to Pegasus Knights (e.g. flying, the sky). The FE4 music you mentioned sounds most appropiate. Songs such as Together We Ride, The FE theme tune, and Melee's FE medley would sound good, but it would probably be too predictable and generic, plus something that everyone has seen/heard before. Dancing in the Sky sounds like an excellent song for the video (although I've never heard it), contextually appropiate, and a song not everyone has heard countless times before.

You forgot Sheeda on the list.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! I love this topic as much as i love Peg.K. All of them are girl( except oldest sis in FE6, you know what i meant), their wings are shinning, their attack so beauty and all of them are honest. No matter how weak thay may be, iI always use them.

To Dark Legend: you forgot the oldest sis in Fe6

Edited by soluuloi

You forgot Sheeda on the list.
Damn. I knew I'd forget one. It's suprising that I forgot about Sheeda, considering she's the original Pegasus Knight (that's like forgetting Marth in a lords list). I think the reason I forgot about her is because I'm currently playing FE 2, in which FE 1's 3 Pegasus sisters appear whereas Sheeda doesn't (I confused myself basically). Anyway, I've edited my list in order to include Sheeda (I couldn't be bothered to change all the numbers so I just put her under 'edit').

I think you told us that before on a different topic...

i know. but i thought it would be nice to remind you.

oi! shouldn't minerva be considered a pegasus knight? after all, pegasus knights promote into dragon knights....

Make sure you include all the good Pegasus Knights across the series (i.e: don't forget the likes of Clea from FE 2). Here's a list to make sure you don't forget any:

Edit: Sheeda (FE1/3/DS)

2. Clea (FE2 Gaiden)

3. Fury (FE4)

4. Femina/Fee (FE4)

5. Karin (FE5)

6. Misha (FE5)

7. Thany (FE6)

8. Tate (FE6)

10. Vanessa (FE8)

11. Tana (FE8)

12. Marcia (FE9/10)

14. Sigrun (FE9/10) - she's not that good statwise, but she deserves to be there for being pretty and important

There's also Juno (FE6) and Igrene (FE8), but they may not be good enough to be in the video along with the Pegasus Knight elite.

As for the music, I think you should go with anything that sounds relevant to Pegasus Knights (e.g. flying, the sky). The FE4 music you mentioned sounds most appropiate. Songs such as Together We Ride, The FE theme tune, and Melee's FE medley would sound good, but it would probably be too predictable and generic, plus something that everyone has seen/heard before. Dancing in the Sky sounds like an excellent song for the video (although I've never heard it), contextually appropiate, and a song not everyone has heard countless times before.

Igrene is in FE6... and she is a sniper... and Hawkeye's daughter...

2. Clea (FE2 Gaiden)

3. Fury (FE4)

4. Femina/Fee (FE4)

5. Karin (FE5)

6. Misha (FE5)

7. Thany (FE6)

8. Tate (FE6)

10. Vanessa (FE8)

11. Tana (FE8)

12. Marcia (FE9/10)

There's also Juno (FE6) and possibly Minerva (FE11), but Juno may not be good enough to be in the video along with the Pegasus Knight elite.

Fix'd what people were talking about for you.

this is heresy!

minerva should be on the list!

2. Clea (FE2 Gaiden)

3. Fury (FE4)

4. Femina/Fee (FE4)

5. Karin (FE5)

6. Misha (FE5)

7. Thany (FE6)

8. Tate (FE6)

10. Vanessa (FE8)

11. Tana (FE8)

12. Marcia (FE9/10)

There's also Juno (FE6) and possibly Minerva (FE11), but Juno may not be good enough to be in the video along with the Pegasus Knight elite.

She is :D Edited by FEFL

Igrene is in FE6... and she is a sniper... and Hawkeye's daughter...
Syrene then. I'm sure if you thought carefully about it then you'd realise the reason why I got the names 'Igrene' and 'Syrene' mixed up.

I don't think Minerva can count as a Pegasus Knight, for a start she rides an ugly wyvern beast. True she must have been a Pegasus Knight in the past but now she is one no longer, unfortunatly she has gone to the dark side and became a wyvern knight instead of using an elysian whip to become a Falcon Knight (the light? side). A member of the dark side cannot be part of the video. Sheeda and the pegasus sisters can become wyvern knights, but at least they have the chance to become Falcon Knights. Also Minerva is never seen riding a Pegasus - so how can she be considered a Pegaus Knight (now that's a point)?

Here's a thought (albeit not a serious one): maybe every unpromoted female playable character in FE DS can be part of the video? Since they can all class swap into Pegasus Knights.

P.S: people love my list.

Edited by Sir Canas

Syrene then. I'm sure if you thought carefully about it then you'd realise the reason why I got the names 'Igrene' and 'Syrene' mixed up.

I don't think Minerva can count as a Pegasus Knight, for a start she rides an ugly wyvern beast. True she must have been a Pegasus Knight in the past but now she is one no longer, unfortunatly she has gone to the dark side and became a wyvern knight instead of using an elysian whip to become a Falcon Knight (the light? side). A member of the dark side cannot be part of the video. Sheeda and the pegasus sisters can become wyvern knights, but at least they have the chance to become Falcon Knights. Also Minerva is never seen riding a Pegasus - so how can she be considered a Pegaus Knight (now that's a point)?

Here's a thought (albeit not a serious one): maybe every unpromoted female playable character in FE DS can be part of the video? Since they can all class swap into Pegasus Knights.

You are forgetting that Sheeda also needs a whip(mean :() to promote to a Falco Knight. Minerva is fair game in my opinion :)

I've got another point. Should Mahter; Frau; and Verna from TearRing Saga be on the list? In case it isn't blatently obvious those three are Pegasus Knights. Of course TearRing Saga isn't technically a FE game, but it is often considered an honourary/spiritual member of the FE series.

@ FEFL: OK Minerva can be part of the list. You can add her for me. BTW, is Minerva any good? Because she has to be good to sit beside the Pegasus Knight elite.

Edited by Sir Canas

I've got another point. Should Mahter; Frau; and Verna from TearRing Saga be on the list? In case it isn't blatently obvious those three are Pegasus Knights. Of course TearRing Saga isn't technically a FE game, but it is often considered an honourary/spiritual member of the FE series.

@ FEFL: OK Minerva can be part of the list. You can add her for me. BTW, is Minerva any good? Because she has to be good to sit beside the Pegasus Knight elite.

No TearRing, I already did add her :) I also don't know if she's good I'm waiting for it to be released in 4 months(Hopefully no longer than that=()

Her name is actually Claire, if memory serves. 'Clea' is part of the problem with unfinished patches which weren't intended to be played with :/
I'm playing with one of those unfinished patches, it's not perfect but it does the job (most of the important stuff is there). I wouldn't call 'Clea' instead of 'Claire' a problem, those random barcode-like symbols that appear during certain dialogue are a problem. Clea may be the wrong name, but surely Clea is a nicer name than Claire. The name 'Claire' brings back bad memories anyway. I used to know a evil girl named Claire - she wanted to do horrible, disturbing things to me. Therefore even though I know the said Pegasus Knights correct name, I will still prefer to refer to her as 'Clea'. The name 'Clea' doesn't bring at any terrible memories at all.

P.S: why has every single person pointed out flaws with my lovely list :(?

I'm playing with one of those unfinished patches, it's not perfect but it does the job (most of the important stuff is there). I wouldn't call 'Clea' instead of 'Claire' a problem, those random barcode-like symbols that appear during certain dialogue are a problem. Clea may be the wrong name, but surely Clea is a nicer name than Claire. The name 'Claire' brings back bad memories anyway. I used to know a evil girl named Claire - she wanted to do horrible, disturbing things to me. Therefore even though I know the said Pegasus Knights correct name, I will still prefer to refer to her as 'Clea'. The name 'Clea' doesn't bring at any terrible memories at all.

P.S: why has every single person pointed out flaws with my lovely list :(?

At least you know everyone read it ;).

I just downloaded a bunch of pictures, and now I'm choosing which are going to be in my video.
What Pegasus Knights are you including in the video? Are you including the controversional 'should they or shouldn't they be on the list" Minerva, Elincia and TearRing Saga PKs?

I personally dislike Pegasus Knights. Don't know why. I've yet to train one in any Fire Emblem game. It's probably because of their lackluster HP, DEF, and ATK. If I wanted a magic tank, I'd use a Magic using unit.