Did I tell any of you...

I personally dislike Pegasus Knights. Don't know why. I've yet to train one in any Fire Emblem game. It's probably because of their lackluster HP, DEF, and ATK. If I wanted a magic tank, I'd use a Magic using unit.

You'll never know how good they are until you try one.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Pegasus Knights are you including in the video? Are you including the controversional 'should they or shouldn't they be on the list" Minerva, Elincia and TearRing Saga PKs?

Only FE PKs. And Elincia too (she's not one, but many people count her in because she rides a pegasus).I'm leaving out Yuno or Syrene because they're horrible.

Only FE PKs. And Elincia too (she's not one, but many people count her in because she rides a pegasus).I'm leaving out Yuno or Syrene because they're horrible.
Fair enough. Maybe at the end of the video you could put Yuno and Syrene's names under the subtitle 'rejected'. It might get a few laughs. Edited by Sir Canas

Wyverns>>>Peggies

Sorry but thats true. I can actually imagine seeing those Wyverns tearing the Peggies from limb to limb.

Ha ha ha. Somebody needs to look up the words 'fact' and 'opinion' in the dictionary. Here:

Fact

Opinion

Besides, wyverns would never be able to hit a pegasus.

P.S: good video, the images were excellent and the music was great too. However I think the video could have used some credits at the end, just to bring the video to a conclusion and round it off, not having any credits made the video's ending seem rather abrupt. The credits didn't need to be anything special, you could have just put "Thanks for watching", "Made by BL Soilder", "images from...", "thanks to ... for the music" etc. Other than that I thought the video was perfect.