Wierd Classes you have done

What are some really strange and odd classes your units have been? Post stats if you want.

This playthrough, Cord is a Hero (Good results, big shocker) And Palla is a Sniper. (Gordin got Strength Screwed, what can I say?)

Cord: Lv. 3 Hero

30 HP

Str 13 Mag 1 Skill 17 Spd 20 Lck 12 Def 11 Res 3

Swords A Axes E

Palla: Lv. 4 Sniper

37 HP

Str 15 Mag 1 Skill 18 Spd 16 Lck 5 Def 12 Res 3

Bows B

Edited by Melonhead215

In my early Shadow Dragon days...

Fighter Ogma --> Hero Ogma

110 HP growth!? 60 strength growth!? WOW!!!! And I can like totally change him back to Hero to reclaim that sword rank! What's that? Fighter Ogma has a 20 speed growth? Stop being such a dork 'cause the super strength will compensate!

Myrmidon Hardin --> Paladin Hardin

70 speed growth!? Th-that's the same as Guy! Huh? What is a Silver Lance? And I can totally change back to Paladin and never again use the sword rank I built up in Myrmidon!

And then later on when I got better at the game for the lulz:

Sniper Midia.

Prepromote with a 70 speed growth! Actually, she didn't turn out half bad... with an Arm Scroll, Speedwings, and 2 Energy Drops... yeah.

Berserker Astram.

Prepromote with a 70 strength growth! Actually, he turned out REALLY bad. Seeing a Berserker start with a single-digit strength stat is very disheartening.

I've done Cav->Paladin Navarre on H5 once 'cuz I like the guy. And mained lances, at that.

But myrm->cav->Sniper!Navarre FE12 all day every day

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Mage -> Sage Caeda, because I had a bad habit of overrating her as a magic unit.

Dark Mage -> Sorcerer Caesar, just for the heck of it, and set 2 doesn't have many magic units.

I can't remember much else, however.

I once did a H3 playthrough where the classes of characters were randomly shuffled between chapters. Naturally, I thought Hardin was going to be a solid choice due to his good starting weapon ranks. NOPE! I got trolled in the butt super hard and he spent most of his time in Curate, Mage, and Archer. He saw Cavalier 1 time after chapter 5, Paladin 2 times, and Dracoknight 0 times. He also didn't gain a single point of defense in his entire career and went into the final chapter as a Paladin with 9 defense and 10 resistance.