Stop Crying Psych Minimafia - Night 2

Paperblade

My Friday is over, and my friends are off on xbox or going to sleep.

Bal, I'm prepared to claim if need be. As of right now, you're the only person who seems to want to lynch me, and you didn't provide any reasoning for doing so. I've also been one who hasn't stepped completely off of you, because I think you're lying. Now that you've claimed, it's clear that you haven't done anything that could prove your role, and I'm starting to think your earlier softclaim was a complete fake.

However, you've been acting erratically for the entire game. Your earlygame was very outgoing, you appeared to try and govern the lynch for the first 5 pages. "Hey guys, keep an eye on Prims" after your inactive-vote on me sounds like a ploy to draw attention away from you. Your tone has been one of a person knows he's guilty, but is trying to innocently push the feelings you receive off on others. I also think his little Ether incident at the last stage of the day was to try to gain his role; however, Ether was not killed during the night!

Manix, what happened to all that aggression towards Bal, and vice versa? You guys were top lynch priorities on each other's lists.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see what going to happen. For now, I can only trust what Bal is saying, because no one has put put any evidence to the contrary. It makes sense, for now at least.

You say your going to claim? Go on then. I'll give you something to think about as well: I'm softclaiming the other town PR, right here, right now. (Assuming Watcher!Bal and Doc!Ether)

That's fine, I'm the third villager. Anybody can challenge that if they like.

Wait, how the hell are you softclaiming the other role if the other two aren't confirmed? So you're softclaiming bomb?

##Unvote

Ergh.

Aere, if you're not counterclaiming Bal or Ether, then don't bother claiming. If you ARE, then claim asap.

I'm starting to think the remaining scum are Obviam / Levity just because nobody has given them a good thought all game. Need to re-read.

If Manix is cop and has results that will actually be useful to us at this stage, he should claim. If he's bomb or his results aren't useful to us, he should keep quiet (because bomb WIFOM will make him harder to shoot if he's the cop).

Interestingly, from my PoV, if the claims in order they've been made are to be believed, the only possibility is a Levity/Obviam scumteam.

I kind of want to lynch Obviam on policy. To be bluntly honest his D1 play was shit. Also, he was talking on IRC about how Psych was obvscum when his vote was on Ether the entire phase. Breaking the NOC rule by bringing this up, maybe, I don't give a fuck when he shouldn't have been talking outside of the game thread in the first place.

But I still need to do my re-read. I'll bring proper comments after that.

Why does Manix softclaiming mean that he has to be Bomb?

Prims, I came to the same result there. As in, Levity/Obviam as framer/mafia cop/vanilla mafia.

Well, Manix would have found at least 1 useful result, even if he scouted scorri on N1. N2 just passed, and nothing has been revealed to us, and there hasn't been any proof backing up ANY of the claims so far. The least he could have done was back up a claim.

##Vote: Aere

No one thinks it's that easy for mafia to fakeclaim villager?

By the way, I fell asleep at both deadlines, again. I think I have a problem.

From my perspective it's Obviam/Aere scumteam, unless we're all forgetting about Prims and he's scum, since he's just sort of sitting there automatically assuming that no one's going to look at him.

##Vote: Levantamos, because nobody else has claimed 4th villager. I can provide paraphrases from my role pm, for the final villager to compare to.

Anyway, you really only think I'm mafia because it's easy to fakeclaim villager? I think you're voting me because I'm less believable than Prims, and I'm calling out your Obviam scumbuddy plot.

Actually, Aere, I'm claiming villager. I thought I wouldn't have to say it since it was pretty obvious by now.

Prims, I actually don't understand what you're trying to ask me.

Yes, it is. I'm not going to pretend I'm any more clearer than you are, I just find it lovely how Prims auto-believes you just because I happen to be absent for claiming. It doesn't work like that.

I can provide paraphrases from my role pm, for the final villager to compare to.

Actually, that's quite interesting. I don't believe Paperblade posted the generic Vanilla PM anywhere.

Hey Levity, what's the first letter of the fourteenth word in the generic vanilla PM?

Also it's kind of unfair when it comes to comparing role PMs, at this point we're not even playing the game. /:

i?

That actually doesn't even begin to make sense when I look at what mine reads.