How would you feel if...

I'd remember the people that got some food for me, I'll save their names in my head and eat loads of s**t. I'd be shy, ill-looking and Rexbolt every single person that mistreated me/gave me awful food. Yay! I'll crt plenty of shit!!! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Ilyana2.png

EDIT: I'd feel, like, wtf, I'm hungry...biggrin.gif

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd first marvel at God's sense of humor... then I'd try and move on with my life. Problem is: How do I explain to my family/friends that I am now a chick with stunning looks? I'm especially not sure how the guys in my youth group would react. Then there's dealing with hormonal differences and having to comepletly redo my wardrobe. And then there's legal stuff, considering the guy I was essentially vanished from the face of the earth(There goes my college credits and scholarships, along with my US citizenship).There's a lot of cons to this "body transaction." I would loose a ton, and what would I gain? Boobs and a vagina? I can't "enjoy my body," get laid, or any of that other stuff due to my faith(which is probably a good thing). So, yeah. I'm in the "bad idea" camp.

If I woke up as the female FE character in their own world? Indeffinitely brighter scenerio. Now, as for the character herself... it depends. I generally don't show favoritism, so in that context there's actually a fairly large pool of "Favorite Female Characters" to choose from... roulette style. If I had to pick a favorite female FE character then she would likely be Elincia. Or Yulia. One of the two. Or Ninian. Maybe Mia. And this is where I drop the subject. Maybe. Anyone else notice I tend to type paragraphs?

Edited by Tripple J

I'd first marvel at God's sense of humor... then I'd try and move on with my life. Problem is: How do I explain to my family/friends that I am now a chick with stunning looks? I'm especially not sure how the guys in my youth group would react. Then there's dealing with hormonal differences and having to comepletly redo my wardrobe. And then there's legal stuff, considering the guy I was essentially vanished from the face of the earth(There goes my college credits and scholarships, along with my US citizenship).There's a lot of cons to this "body transaction." I would loose a ton, and what would I gain? Boobs and a vagina? I can't "enjoy my body," get laid, or any of that other stuff due to my faith(which is probably a good thing). So, yeah. I'm in the "bad idea" camp.

If I woke up as the female FE character in their own world? Indeffinitely brighter scenerio. Now, as for the character herself... it depends. I generally don't show favoritism, so in that context there's actually a fairly large pool of "Favorite Female Characters" to choose from... roulette style. If I had to pick a favorite female FE character then she would likely be Elincia. Or Yulia. One of the two. Or Ninian. Maybe Mia. And this is where I drop the subject. Maybe. Anyone else notice I tend to type paragraphs?

I do tehehehehe

Cant decide between hearing voices in my head and having a healing touch or an indesribably ludicrously spectaculawesome red ponytail and a dragon to soar upon through the skies. Dragonlord for sure. Especially fun in the real world.

If I woke up as Nephenee, I'd be quieter than she is normally, no matter what world I went into. If I woke up as Nailah, I'd try to explain to Rafiel what happened or avoid my friends. If I woke up as Mia, I'd kick the crap out of everything though. XD

Hmm. Well, barring the unavoidable Man, I feel Like a Woman reaction, since I can't choose between these two:

Minerva: If I had my wyvern still, I would treat it like an amazing pet, and a fun ride (GOODBYE CARS), and with or without it, I would just deal with the normal implications of becoming the opposite gender, which, based on how Tripple J put it, would be annoying. Although, based on what my life is like, I could pass it off as a sex change and no one would notice the difference. I would also train with a sword or bow.

Illyana: Other than the same problems and solutions of becoming a woman with my other choice, not much would change, since I am a little similar to Ills in some ways. However, I would train with a non-spell weapon, since spells probably won't exist in the real world, and, like my other choice, I would actually like to learn how to use a bow or sword one day.

Edited by Diortem

Minerva: If I had my wyvern still, I would treat it like an amazing pet, and a fun ride (GOODBYE CARS), and with or without it, I would just deal with the normal implications of becoming the opposite gender, which, based on how Tripple J put it, would be annoying. Although, based on what my life is like, I could pass it off as a sex change and no one would notice the difference. I would also train with a sword or bow.

You would make a hot transvestite.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm, the identity issue is a pretty good point. I guess you could assume people would somehow recognize you after the change, since people seemed to be making that assumption already for the most part. How they would know is another question entirely, unless they were in on it! Now, isn't that a scary thought?

On another note I'm kinda tempted to post my thoughts on this now.

I'd probably get something to eat, because there is a 99% chance I would be hungry.

Illyana, if it wasn't obvious enough.

If it's Ilyana then your chances of being hungry woudn't be 99%... they'd be 300%.

like stealing M&Ms from a 7-11. TAKE THAT, TEN COMMANDMENTS

*gasp* YOU FILTHY BAa....DADADADASTARD!

Go through awful and likely fatal hormone conflicts. Why do you ask?

...Normally I've been addressing the technical issues but this one seems best left alone.

I'd kidnap all of you, and sell you all off to Oliver, so he can view all of your beauty!

Pffft, I'd like to see you try with some of these! :P:

I'd kidnap all of you, and sell you all off to Oliver, so he can view all of your beauty!

what if my favorite character is oliver

i get a bunch of hot characters to myself? hell yes

what if my favorite character is oliver

i get a bunch of hot characters to myself? hell yes

If your favorite character is Oliver and you become him you already have all the beauty because you are it.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

If I were to wake up as Jill, I would praise the gods for giving me the chance to own my own dragon, and then proceed to start flying everywhere.

jill.jpg

Look at how happy you are to have a dragon. This must have been drawn with you as Jill in mind.