OH MY GOD OH GOD OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO PUKE

Erk

Unfortunately, it's awful.

Don't bother watching it.

I'm not even kidding, go check out Rotten Tomatoes.

Edited by Esme

I can think of about 20 other videos and images off the top of my head that are grosser...

Which movie, is it new or that one from a few years ago (Not the blue people one)? I saw it, I personally didn't find it too bad. If it's a new one then I have no idea.

EDIT: Then again I have subjected myself to some pretty terrible movies, so thinking about it, I guess it could be rather bad for your casual watcher.

Edited by Camus The Dark Knight

I saw the blue people Avatar in the IMAX and have yet to see the Avatar movie based on the show. The blue was decent, but did they really have to make a movie out of a T.V show? When they did do that, did it ever work out?Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

I saw the blue people Avatar in the IMAX and have yet to see the Avatar movie based on the show. The blue was decent, but did they really have to make a movie out of a T.V show? When they did do that, did it ever work out?Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

There are good made for TV movies...

mask_of_the_phantasm_teaser_by_prototype_EX.png

(Umm, I guess this is a fake live action poster or something??)

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

I believe he was referring to movies released in theaters based on tv shows, rather than movies made to be aired on tv which are based on, or are in the same universe as tv shows. Though given I would have higher expectations from the former, it's even more of an embarrassment that the Avatar movie ended up as bad as it did.

Also some of the One Piece movies are supposed to be gr10

The reports I have heard of movie #6 described it using such phrases as "what the christ" and "sweet jesus," and I think I am erring on the side of anticipating good things from it, despite that my actually watching it is currently pending

I hadn't seen the Avatar show when I saw the film. So, I thought it was alright. However, I watched the show after and can see why people hated it.

For blue people Avatar, I thought the film sucked butt through a straw.